who's your favourite and least favourite character in detective conan?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Re: who's your favourite and least favourite character in detective conan?

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

I actually love KID, did that before I knew about Magic Kaito and loved him even more after reading his background story. That and he's actually pretty cool...
He'll never beat my love for Heiji, though, Heiji is and always will be my favourite hothead. Something about his way of solving cases just makes me like him to bits.
As for the character I dislike most, for some reason that's Akai, though I'm not sure why that is even if you asked me. I guess for some reason he just irks me so much... A bit to the extent Amuro does now he's on the good side. He was so much more interesting when he was still a threat of some sort XD.
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
TakagiWataru
Hello it's nice to meet you all ^^

Post by TakagiWataru »

My favorites is:
Takagi Wataru
Sato Miwako
Kaito Kid
Conan Edogawa/Shinichi Kudo
Heiji Hattori
Matsuda

My least favorites is:
Ran Mouri
Kogoro Mouri
Sonoko Suzuki
Kazuha Toyama
Ayumi Yoshida
Genta Kojima
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
From your friendly police officer :)
~Takagi Wataru
Smokyela

Post by Smokyela »

My absolute favourite character in detective conan is Akai Shuichi.
He... is the best sniper, one of the best drivers, is handsome, is cool, is a genious, always stays calm, is very, very smart, can cook, is friendly and polite to other people, is a good figther, is mysteriously, also because of his past, is the silver bullet, creates excellent plans, can hack, was undercover in the organisation, etc... there would be many other reasons, why I love him.

My faverites:
1. Akai Shuichi/Okiya Subaru
2. Sera Masumi, Haneda Shukichi, Sera Mary, Akai Tsutomu (yes, the AKAI-family)
3. Haibara Ai, Miyano Akemi, Miyano Atsushi, Miyano Elena
4. the Kudo family
5. kuroda hyoue- well, if he is RUM, I don't know, if I still would like him, but I don't think, he is RUM.

Half love, half hate:
1. Kojima Genta- he is superfluous for me, but sometimes he is cute too, like the other kids. And he is a little bit too stupid.
2. Mori Kogoro- he is nearly always annoyingly, but sometimes, he is friendly and smart.
3. Furuya Rei- actually, I like him, but he is a bit childisch and he hates shu for actually no reason- well, he thinks, there is a reason...
4. Gin- I don't hate him, but I don't like him very much. Also because he hates Akai.

I haven't got any characters, that I hate, because I think, every character has his good sides...

P.S I'm sorry for my English... I learn it at school right now, so i'm not really good yet...
thriceplus

Post by thriceplus »

Kir's my favorite. Love how she's a strong character without relying on the op hax detective skills like other Conan allies. Conan's parents are close second, since they are always hilarious when they appear, although they are objectively terrible parents. Gin's third for just being a total badass.

Kaito Kid's probably my least favorite. I mean he's just some lame, sissy, pretty boy version of Lupin III.

Favorites:
1. Kir
2. Yusaku & Yukiko
3. Gin
4. Vermouth
5. Sera Masumi
6. Hattori Heiji

Least favorites:
1. Kaito Kid
2. Sonoko
3. Ran
4. Vodka
5. Genta
CrimsonGenius

Post by CrimsonGenius »

I like Shin'ichi, Ran, Kaito, Aoko, I like Ran's character, karate.
agent.sherry

Post by agent.sherry »

my favourites:

1. Ai Haibara/Sherry/Shiho
2. Conan
3. Shuichi Akai
4. Heiji Hattori
5. Kogoro Mori

and least favourite characters...maybe the Detective Boys, I only enjoy their episodes when Ai is there - she seriously upgrades Detective Boys episodes like crazy. I have to admit I tend to skip filler Detective Boys episodes where Ai doesn't show up.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Post by kkslider5552000 »

I'll be honest, taking everything into account, Conan is starting to make his way to my least favorite list. Like especially after how great and actually enjoyable child Shinichi in these flashback scenes have been, it's been impossible to ignore how much of a boring character Conan himself is nowadays.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: https://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f= ... 94#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55