Detective Conan Simulcasts by Crunchyroll: Now underway! Official English-subbed episodes!

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Re: Detective Conan Simulcasts by Crunchyroll: Now underway! Official English-subbed episodes!

Post by Jecka »

Have you tried googling that tho? From your posts, I assume not. Just try it, for kicks.

RM'd by Jd-
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Grip55

Re: Detective Conan Simulcasts by Crunchyroll: Now underway! Official English-subbed episodes!

Post by Grip55 »

Jd- wrote:Try following that suggestion literally and I think you'll be pleased with what you find.
I downloaded Hola, but it doesn't work.
Spoiler:
Jecka

Post by Jecka »

What country did you set it to?
*Jecka sobs
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Try clearing your cache and cookies from your browsing date.
Grip55

Post by Grip55 »

Jecka wrote:What country did you set it to?
America.

OK, got it to work. BTW, why can I only find the 20 or so most recent episodes?
Kor
Administrator

Post by Kor »

Because those are the only episodes they subbed.

They started from episode 754, and we don't know if they intend to release past episodes in the near future (probably not).
KaitoHedgehog

Post by KaitoHedgehog »

So does anyone know why they took longer than usual to release Episode 784? Perhaps they'll start releasing them every Saturday instead of every Wednesday?
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

They didn't take longer. 784 aired last saturday. They're now taking a week instead of 10 days.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Jecka

Post by Jecka »

KaitoHedgehog wrote:So does anyone know why they took longer than usual to release Episode 784? Perhaps they'll start releasing them every Saturday instead of every Wednesday?
What Waka said. It may have been confusing because the week before was a break.
*Jecka sobs
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

So, I wanted to point out something said in the pre-movie special "The Shadow Creeping on Amuro"... I'll put on spoiler tags for people who've yet to see the episode...
Spoiler:
So. Conan talks with Amuro and Conan says Amuro is PSB. Amuro doesn't deny it. So I guess that confirms that Gosho came up with the NPA affiliation later and the staff got the idea he was PSB.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"
DCUniverseAficionado
Life can be so many things... what it is for me and for you is up to us to decide.

Post by DCUniverseAficionado »

Spimer wrote:So, I wanted to point out something said in the pre-movie special "The Shadow Creeping on Amuro"... I'll put on spoiler tags for people who've yet to see the episode...
Spoiler:
So. Conan talks with Amuro and Conan says Amuro is PSB. Amuro doesn't deny it. So I guess that confirms that Gosho came up with the NPA affiliation later and the staff got the idea he was PSB.
Spoiler:
Yeah, that's just an anime/manga thing, given Gosho's postcard.

Being in the NPA ties him to Hyoue... still waiting for them to appear together.
“Life is infinitely stranger than anything which the mind of man could invent. We would not dare to conceive the things which are really mere commonplaces of existence. If we could fly out of that window hand in hand, hover over this great city, gently remove the roofs, and and peep in at the queer things which are going on, the strange coincidences, the plannings, the cross-purposes, the wonderful chains of events, working through generations, and leading to the most outre results, it would make all fiction with its conventionalities and foreseen conclusions most stale and unprofitable.”
“Education never ends... it is a series of lessons, with the greatest for the last.”
― Arthur Conan Doyle, The Complete Adventures of Sherlock Holmes and His Last Bow
"I have decided to stick to love... hate is too great a burden to bear."
— Martin Luther King Jr. (A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches of Martin Luther King, Jr)
wolf4537

Post by wolf4537 »

I'm happily paying for a crunchyroll subscription mainly because of this. I'm FINALLY caught up the latest episode. =D
DETECTIVE CONAN AND WOLF'S RAIN ROCK
Spimer
Do not underestimate the power of the Dark Side of the Force!

Post by Spimer »

It's been several years since the last post.

To avoid necroposting, I'll lock this thread.

Locked.
"I shall revive again, again AND AGAIN!"