Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Vinnie
User avatar
Posts: 105

Contact:

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview

Postby Vinnie » July 22nd, 2014, 4:47 pm

Thanks for translating ^^!
Spoiler:
Wow wow maybe Sera's mother has a sister that we know?

Maybe it's really Elena. It would be strange but Haibara / Shiho and Sera's supposed to be mother are really similiar (face expressions).

Image

Image

Image
Image
fra90snake
User avatar
Posts: 22

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview

Postby fra90snake » July 22nd, 2014, 4:52 pm

Startold wrote:Are Yukiko and Sera's mum sisters ?
A : Yukiko isn't the sister, but...

...the stepsister!!! The stepsister of Sera's mother. This one is the sister of Elena.
Kor
Moderator
Posts: 2941

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview

Postby Kor » July 22nd, 2014, 5:03 pm

Mario2000 wrote:
Kor wrote:He didn't say it's his primary motive, just that he likes this aspect. Plus, Gosho's answers are usually tongue and cheek in interviews, so you shouldn't take what he says too seriously.

Speaking of this, do you think it's possible Gosho sometimes lies in interviews, to send people on the wrong track in guessing things or would that be too dangerous and make him lose fans when they find out?

I don't remember any instance in which he blatantly lied. Usually when asked specific questions about mysteries he'd avoid the question and respond something along the lines of "Haha I wonder" or "Maybe..." or "I can't say".
Image
Jecka
User avatar

Hey there *dying inside*

Posts: 3357

Contact:

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview

Postby Jecka » July 22nd, 2014, 7:57 pm

Startold wrote:What do you like about Conan?
Answer : The fact that it gives me money.

*claps* Good answer. XD I like that he's truthful.

Startold wrote:Will Kid appear in next year's movie?
A : Are you a seer or what?!...

Kid will appear?! That means that the teaser at the end of movie 18 with the sunflowers is related to Gogh's drawing or an artwork?

Gasp! Also, I thought of Van Gogh too when I first saw it :P

Kid vs Kyougoku was a special event, and it won't reappear... It's a shame. Since there hasn't been any Kid vs Heiji, I would like to see one.

Me too :D Tho I think it'd be like:
Heiji: "Nah Kudo. I got this." *Gets hurt*
*Audience facepalms*

Has Conan discovered Kid's real identity?
A : ... It would be catastrophic if he discovered it.

Of course not. who wasted their question on this? :V
No wait, on second thought, why can't they have a relationship like Toichi and Yuusaku? D:

I don't want Amuro and Haibara to die.
A : Amuro and Haibara... I would like these two to live... What's going to happen...

They'll live. I honestly doubt he'll kill 'em off :V

Thank you Startold! :D
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
cchanged
User avatar
Posts: 20

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby cchanged » July 23rd, 2014, 1:50 am

Okay,I know this site that has all the questions from sdb 60 & 70. I can read Chinese and translate them to English (I don't think I want to do all though, there are like 150 in sdb70 and 71 in sdb60). Also, apparently after sdb60 Gosho added that the boss is someone whom Conan has never met in person.

Am I allowed to post the link here?
I should add that these are not scans of the questions.
Norman4869
User avatar
Posts: 16

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby Norman4869 » July 23rd, 2014, 6:04 am

I've translated some other informative Q&As here: ;)
Spoiler:
Q77: Does Ayumi still have a good feeling for Conan now?
A: Yes!
Q94:Is there any relationship between Rei Furuya and Date Wataru?
A: Yes.
Q97: It seems that Conan is not good at cooking, how did he deal with his meal before he was shrunked?
A: Instant noodles and takeaway food. In addition, Ran occasionally cooked for him.
Q100: Do the members of BO have their respective homes?
A: It should be.
Q103:How old is Gin?
A: You see how old he looks like?
Q118: Is anyone that Sera Masumi loves?
A: Yes.
Q120: What Sera likes now?
A: It should be Conan.(Note: Sera actually sees herself as Conan's apprentice, She likes Conan but Conan is not her love interest)
Q125: I want to see both Haibara and Shuichi get back to their normal life.
A: Yeah.(I want, too.) In order to get there, everyone shall keep it up!
Q126: I love Ai-chan very much, is it real that Ai-chan cannot get her happiness? I want to see her smiles from now on.
A: I have no idea when I will draw that scene, but in the true end there may be some bright spots about her.(Note: It seems that Gosho doesn't answer the question directly)
Q130: Why can Haibara sense the smell of BO from Subaru Okiya?
A: You'll get that in the subsequent manga.
Q143: How is Ran's deductive skills?
A: The level of ordinary people.
Q148:What feeling do you want to have to end DC?
A: In a good feeling.
Q150: Currently, how much has DC been covered?
A: How to say that...Maybe just a half, maybe close to the end. It depends on your imagination!

In addition, From Q109, Q111, Q112, Q113, it is clear that the anokata is not Conan, Ran, Vermouth or Ninzaburo Shiratori.(These questions seem silly, I think.)
Last edited by Norman4869 on July 23rd, 2014, 7:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
Norman4869
User avatar
Posts: 16

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby Norman4869 » July 23rd, 2014, 6:06 am

I'm ESL, so if there is any mistake feel free to point it out.Thanks~ :)
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2323

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby AICHAN » July 23rd, 2014, 6:40 am

cchanged wrote:Okay,I know this site that has all the questions from sdb 60 & 70. I can read Chinese and translate them to English (I don't think I want to do all though, there are like 150 in sdb70 and 71 in sdb60). Also, apparently after sdb60 Gosho added that the boss is someone whom Conan has never met in person.

Am I allowed to post the link here?
I should add that these are not scans of the questions.


I think you can post it^^

@Norman4869:thank you so much for the translation^^
Q125: I want to see both Haibara and Shuichi get back to their normal life.
A: Yeah.(I want, too.) In order to get there ,everyone shall keep it up!

I guess you mean Shinichi not Shuichi^^

Q126: I love Ai-chan very much, is it real that Ai-chan cannot get her happiness? I want to see her smiles from now on.
A: I have no idea when I will draw that scene, but in the true end there may be some bright spots about her.(Note: It seems that Gosho doesn't answer the question directly)


I don't know what to think about that,some bright spot doesn't mean true happiness so I'm worried about Ai's future.
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
Jecka
User avatar

Hey there *dying inside*

Posts: 3357

Contact:

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby Jecka » July 23rd, 2014, 7:18 am

Yay!! Thank you, Norman4869!

Q103:How old is Gin?
A: You see how old he looks like?

What if you're really bad at guesstimating?

Q150: Currently, how much has DC been covered?
A: How to say that...Maybe just a half, maybe close to the end. It depends on your imagination!

Omg end it already DX
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Norman4869
User avatar
Posts: 16

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby Norman4869 » July 23rd, 2014, 7:20 am

AICHAN wrote:
cchanged wrote:Okay,I know this site that has all the questions from sdb 60 & 70. I can read Chinese and translate them to English (I don't think I want to do all though, there are like 150 in sdb70 and 71 in sdb60). Also, apparently after sdb60 Gosho added that the boss is someone whom Conan has never met in person.

Am I allowed to post the link here?
I should add that these are not scans of the questions.


I think you can post it^^

@Norman4869:thank you so much for the translation^^
Q125: I want to see both Haibara and Shuichi get back to their normal life.
A: Yeah.(I want, too.) In order to get there ,everyone shall keep it up!

I guess you mean Shinichi not Shuichi^^

Q126: I love Ai-chan very much, is it real that Ai-chan cannot get her happiness? I want to see her smiles from now on.
A: I have no idea when I will draw that scene, but in the true end there may be some bright spots about her.(Note: It seems that Gosho doesn't answer the question directly)


I don't know what to think about that,some bright spot doesn't mean true happiness so I'm worried about Ai's future.


About Q125: It is Shuichi actually. Maybe the asker thinks Shinichi will definately get back to normal so he/she ignores him. But I know
what you really mean, Shinichi and Shiho... ;D

About Q126;Personally, Haibara will survive in the end, get back to Miyano Shiho and she won't leave Agasa's home. She will be treated fairly well by Kudo Family(including Ran) and Akai Family. But I really don't think she can find her true love interest in the true end. :)
Norman4869
User avatar
Posts: 16

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby Norman4869 » July 23rd, 2014, 7:32 am

Jecka wrote:Yay!! Thank you, Norman4869!

Q103:How old is Gin?
A: You see how old he looks like?

What if you're really bad at guesstimating?

Q150: Currently, how much has DC been covered?
A: How to say that...Maybe just a half, maybe close to the end. It depends on your imagination!

Omg end it already DX


(~Shrug~)As far as I know, for most Japanese, they tend to speak in an ambiguous way, not to mention that Gosho is conservative himself.
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2323

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby AICHAN » July 23rd, 2014, 7:46 am

Norman4869 wrote:
About Q125: It is Shuichi actually. Maybe the asker thinks Shinichi will definately get back to normal so he/she ignores him. But I know
what you really mean, Shinichi and Shiho... ;D


Oh ok my bad,usually this kind of question is asked for shinichi.And no I wasn't really meaning Shinichi and Shiho together LOL XDXD

Norman4869 wrote:About Q126;Personally, Haibara will survive in the end, get back to Miyano Shiho and she won't leave Agasa's home. She will be treated fairly well by Kudo Family(including Ran) and Akai Family. But I really don't think she can find her true love interest in the true end. :)


That would be a great ending for me personally,as long as she get back as Shiho Miyano and stays at Agasa's home.She doesn't need a love interest to be happy^^
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
soul_dreamer
User avatar
Posts: 930

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby soul_dreamer » July 23rd, 2014, 4:42 pm

@Norman4869: Thank you for translating it. :)

Norman4869 wrote:Q118: Is anyone that Sera Masumi loves?
A: Yes.
Q120: What Sera likes now?
A: It should be Conan.(Note: Sera actually sees herself as Conan's apprentice, She likes Conan but Conan is not her love interest)


Wonder, who her love interest might be, maybe Amuro, just a random thought.

Norman4869 wrote:Q126: I love Ai-chan very much, is it real that Ai-chan cannot get her happiness? I want to see her smiles from now on.
A: I have no idea when I will draw that scene, but in the true end there may be some bright spots about her.(Note: It seems that Gosho doesn't answer the question directly)


I will definitely look for it to see it.
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2323

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby AICHAN » July 23rd, 2014, 5:31 pm

soul_dreamer wrote:@Norman4869: Thank you for translating it. :)

Norman4869 wrote:Q118: Is anyone that Sera Masumi loves?
A: Yes.
Q120: What Sera likes now?
A: It should be Conan.(Note: Sera actually sees herself as Conan's apprentice, She likes Conan but Conan is not her love interest)


Wonder, who her love interest might be, maybe Amuro, just a random thought.

I had the same idea,it would be interesting but too similar to the Gundam story.

Unless Gosho is making a difference between Conan and Shinichi,in that case maybe Sera is in love with Shinichi.
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Gravity Falls is real and it will never die

Posts: 7775

Contact:

Re: Super Digest Book 70+ : Gosho Aoyama's Interview (containing manga spoilers)

Postby kkslider5552000 » July 23rd, 2014, 5:39 pm

soul_dreamer wrote:Wonder, who her love interest might be, maybe Amuro, just a random thought.

How about no one?

Can it be no one?

Please for the love of God be no one.

You're not recapturing the magic of Sato and Takagi, Gosho. Get over it.
Glover is a video game. It exists! Watch me play it, it will probably improve your life! (note: not scientifically proven to improve anyone's life) : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252&p=877745#p877730

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests