Who do you want to find out Conan's secret identity next?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
HAIBARA......

Re: Who do you want to find out Conan's secret identity next?

Postby HAIBARA...... » August 27th, 2016, 10:04 am

Spimer wrote:@HAIBARA: can you provide a source for that of "the BO boss is someone close to Conan?". I don't remember hearing that and it might be an unofficial statement like that of "Haibara would be surprised to know who it is".

i'm sorry but i searched alot but couldnt find it this time.i remember i was searching for detective conan ending on google and suddenly this cought my eyes i dont remember which site it was :-\ :-\ :-\ but im sure it said that gosho said in one of his interviews that in the end the b.o. boss will turn out to be someone close to conan(not agasa he denied)
When your friends and you are separated from each other then a part of your heart leaves with them
MISSING YOU LIKE HELL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Without you I am nothing but a lost soul :'( :'( :'( :'(
jimmy_kud0_tv2

Postby jimmy_kud0_tv2 » August 28th, 2016, 6:01 pm

HAIBARA...... wrote:
Spimer wrote:@HAIBARA: can you provide a source for that of "the BO boss is someone close to Conan?". I don't remember hearing that and it might be an unofficial statement like that of "Haibara would be surprised to know who it is".

i'm sorry but i searched alot but couldnt find it this time.i remember i was searching for detective conan ending on google and suddenly this cought my eyes i dont remember which site it was :-\ :-\ :-\ but im sure it said that gosho said in one of his interviews that in the end the b.o. boss will turn out to be someone close to conan(not agasa he denied)

Wasn't this that comment that came out of the "Case Closed Casebook" which is a book that in itself didn't list any sources?
It really saddens me to see people continuing to talk about this series as if its dying or that they are losing interest in it. This has been one of my favorite series' since I first heard of it in 2005 and I have never looked back. I really hope that I can find someway to contribute to the community even if it's just random crack theories and looking things up for people who can't find the information they need.
HAIBARA......

Postby HAIBARA...... » September 26th, 2016, 10:15 am

ersha wrote:vinnie@

I think actually kogoro still know about conan identity but he keep for reason something.

Wolf@ agree with you, i wanna DB know about conan identity n about ran i hope she dont know cuz this komik be rather interest if ran still with her waiting for shinichi. I love n I like loyalty and anticipation ran,
it became one of the strengths in this manga/anime.

Well it won't be fun if the DB know about Conan true identity but I do agree with you about ran not knowing Conan true identity cz then things will definitely change you know ran will change her attitude towards Conan and then the episodes will be loosing their awesomeness
When your friends and you are separated from each other then a part of your heart leaves with them
MISSING YOU LIKE HELL :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Without you I am nothing but a lost soul :'( :'( :'( :'(
Tantei San

It's Complicated... It was...It is..And Will remain that way....!!

Postby Tantei San » October 8th, 2016, 6:22 am

;D ;D :D :D ::) ::) >:D Takagi..!! I seriously believe Amuro and Takagi should be NEXT !
But I seriously want to see Kogoro's Face when he gets to know about.! I mean He became Nemuri Kogoro because of him ! His all ego goes to waste !

Mod note: do not use profanity or swear words, please.
Last edited by Spimer on October 8th, 2016, 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed a swear word
chongjasmine

Postby chongjasmine » October 18th, 2016, 11:18 pm

I will like Ran to find out.
Jeetkunedo

Postby Jeetkunedo » March 30th, 2017, 12:53 pm

I've always wanted Sonoko to say to Conan, "I've known who you were all along, you little brat! It's been so fun watching you squirm."
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 30th, 2017, 4:52 pm

Jeetkunedo wrote:I've always wanted Sonoko to say to Conan, "I've known who you were all along, you little brat! It's been so fun watching you squirm."

This would be the best
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55

Return to “General Discussion”