Who do you want to find out Conan's secret identity next?

Post any Detective Conan news, events, questions, and the like about the anime, manga, movies, or OVAs that don't belong elsewhere here.
Exia92

Postby Exia92 » March 18th, 2014, 9:36 pm

I've been playing around with this thought for a while and I wanted to see what the fan base thinks. The purpose of this post is to see who you would like to see discover Conan's true identity next. My vote goes towards Kazuha Toyama finding out next. She is my second favorite female character in the series. Having her finding out the truth could lead to some pretty funny moments. Anyway post who you would like to see discover Conan's secret next.
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Dogcopter 8: The World Dog Only Knows

Re: Who do you want to find out Conan's secret identity next?

Postby kkslider5552000 » March 19th, 2014, 12:10 am

Sonoko would be incredibly fun.
Bioshock is considered a masterpiece. Let me attempt to showcase why : viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13252

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
themasq

Postby themasq » March 19th, 2014, 12:37 am

Just to screw Conan over, I would want Amuro to find out his identity.
jalex26

Postby jalex26 » March 19th, 2014, 12:37 am

I'll go with Takagi. I've always wanted him to know Conan's identity. Conan will be able to move more freely while working on a case if he is around. He won't even have to use Sleeping Kogorou, they can just discuss the case with each other. The worst case scenario I can see happening is that he slips up and let Yumi know.
Last edited by jalex26 on March 19th, 2014, 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jalex26

Postby jalex26 » March 19th, 2014, 1:06 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:Sonoko would be incredibly fun.
Telling it to Sonoko is like announcing it to the whole D.C. World. He might as well say it to B.O.'s face Lmao.
Jecka

Hey there *dying inside*

Postby Jecka » March 19th, 2014, 2:19 pm

jalex26 wrote:I'll go with Takagi. I've always wanted him to know Conan's identity. Conan will be able to move more freely while working on a case if he is around. He won't even have to use Sleeping Kogorou, they can just discuss the case with each other. The worst case scenario I can see happening is that he slips up and let Yumi know.

Takagi is the only cop who almost found out about Conan. I'd also like him to be the next to find out. But I can see him slipping up, kinda like Heiji tho he hasn't been as bad about it lately :P
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

jalex26

Postby jalex26 » March 19th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Jecka wrote:
jalex26 wrote:I'll go with Takagi. I've always wanted him to know Conan's identity. Conan will be able to move more freely while working on a case if he is around. He won't even have to use Sleeping Kogorou, they can just discuss the case with each other. The worst case scenario I can see happening is that he slips up and let Yumi know.

Takagi is the only cop who almost found out about Conan. I'd also like him to be the next to find out. But I can see him slipping up, kinda like Heiji tho he hasn't been as bad about it lately :P
Yeah I think it was in episode 304. That was one heck of an episode, definitely one of my favorites :D If there's somebody in the police department who will find out that Conan=Kudo, it's Takagi.
usotsuki

Postby usotsuki » March 19th, 2014, 6:49 pm

Sato drops a similar line in 242, lol...
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible. Arthur C. Clarke
jalex26

Postby jalex26 » March 20th, 2014, 2:57 am

usotsuki wrote:Sato drops a similar line in 242, lol...
Actually, even culprits drop that line every now and then lol. Well, I can't really blame them. It's Conan's fault for being so obvious. It's funny because he always gets away with it by saying his famous line "Edogawa Conan, tantei-san". :)
magnolia88

Postby magnolia88 » March 20th, 2014, 10:54 am

It would be epic fail if everyone knows Conan's identity unless Ran :P

But I will vote for Shounen Meitantei for the next ones. It'll be hillarious.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Postby bluekaitou1412 » March 20th, 2014, 11:28 am

It has to be Takagi. He deserves it. :x
Jecka

Hey there *dying inside*

Postby Jecka » March 21st, 2014, 8:33 am

magnolia88 wrote:It would be epic fail if everyone knows Conan's identity unless Ran :P

But I will vote for Shounen Meitantei for the next ones. It'll be hillarious.

I'd be ok with Mitsuhiku or Ayumi finding out because I think they'd be able to actually keep it secret better than Genta.
I would laugh if Ayumi ever found out.
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

char13happy

Postby char13happy » March 22nd, 2014, 12:57 pm

Does Kaitou Kid knowing about Conan's true identity canon? I need some clarification on that matter.

For the heck of it, I want Amuro to figure out his identity as well. On a lighter note, I'd like to witness Takagi and Sato's reactions when they figure him out. It'll be one of the weirdest dynamics ever on the show.
Chekhov MacGuffin
Community Scholar

BAGA BGEGD EDBDEG A

Postby Chekhov MacGuffin » March 22nd, 2014, 4:14 pm

char13happy wrote:Does Kaitou Kid knowing about Conan's true identity canon? I need some clarification on that matter.
Gosho has never firmly shown that Kid knows Conan is Shinichi in the manga canon, so it is unclear if the developments in the movies have carried over to the manga.
Shiromi

Postby Shiromi » March 23rd, 2014, 1:37 am

Chekhov MacGuffin wrote:
char13happy wrote:Does Kaitou Kid knowing about Conan's true identity canon? I need some clarification on that matter.
Gosho has never firmly shown that Kid knows Conan is Shinichi in the manga canon, so it is unclear if the developments in the movies have carried over to the manga.

They've both hinted at their real identities to eachother, but we don't know if either of them has actually followed up and found the other.
My DC Fanfic: Awaking and Arising - Shiromi writes her version of the end of the series. With 100% more lesbians and immortal zombie boys. And existential crises. Lots of them.
Kogorou - A character study that seeks to answer the question: Why is Kogorou the way he is?
A Kindred Spirit - Sonoko and Makoto realize that they have more in common than previously realized.
DC Fanfic Rants

Betareading this fanfic: Deception

Return to “General Discussion”