Would you rather?

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Tantei KID
I'm just a background character.

Re: Would you rather?

Post by Tantei KID »

The universe. I don't know what atomic sub-world is.

I am not after your life. Anyone can answer these. There not specifically aimed towards you. ;)
I'm just trying to make hard choices and be creative. Eh.

Would you rather close your eyes and miss the most amazing thing ever, or lose your favorite item?
Image *Hugs* Just in case life isn't going quite right.
Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Lose my favorite item... Well i can buy another one :D

Would you rather pull or push the door?
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
darc-star
Came from PerC, Anime flame, MU, and MAL, just for the mafia

Post by darc-star »

push, because thats the way i wanted to go anyway

would you rather die old and lonely or young, with lots of friends?
Here for the Mafia ^.^
Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Die old and lonely.... at least i won't regret it. Coz if i have to die at young age with lots of friend i will regret it. :)

would you rather playing games with your family at home or traveling with your friend? *it's hard for me to answer this.
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
brycec

Post by brycec »

I would play games with family, since I am a homebody and I am not too sure my friends will really be able to handle traveling with me would entail.

Would you rather live the boring, yet peaceful, life of the average human or have the kind of life shown in a James Bond movie?
Raspbryl

Post by Raspbryl »

I'm content with my life as it is without too much stress or extensive external pressures for the moment I'd rather keep this.

Would you rather be given an immortal life with no pain or illness but knowing that everyone you'd ever know and love would die leaving you behind - or suffer through crippling and horrifically painful terminal illness for the next two decades trapped in complete isolation before your inevitable demise without the ability to ease or put a final end your own suffering?
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon

KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

I'd rather be immortal... it's kinda sad but I got used to losing people I love.. it still hurts of course but not as much as it would normally do I guess... not to mention, you'll still get the chance of meeting new people again and again I guess... it might be a different kind of suffering but I think I suffered enough for a long time already and I'd hate to suffer even more with such an illness... at least being immortal would mean that I'd have the time to do all the things I missed...

Would you rather... this is hard :P ... ah... empty the batteries of all of your devices or keep all of them fully charged during a days long blackout? :P
(I can't believe that this all I could think of *sigh*)
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Use it wisely or only when needed until the batteries is empty... I mean isn't it same to not use the phone at all during blackout with use it until the phone is dead and then you can't use it again?

Edit: hahaha i forgot this...

Would you rather being a backpacker or tourist?
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
Raspbryl

Post by Raspbryl »

Themaninarmor wrote:Use it wisely or only when needed until the batteries is empty... I mean isn't it same to not use the phone at all during blackout with use it until the phone is dead and then you can't use it again?

Edit: hahaha i forgot this...

Would you rather being a backpacker or tourist?
I'd rather stay home travel is not something I would really ever do unless I was moving. So Tourist? go to iceland stay within walking distance of fast food.

Would you rather be put to death along with your family with no time to get your affairs in order or say goodbye or everyone is allowed to live but you have to remain a prisoner in your own mind as something else ruins your life and controls your body seeking out and destroying the lives of everyone you ever cared about for the rest of your days without anyone else ever knowing it wasn't really you?
"Oh goddammit Rasp" - Anon