THE DCTP MAFIA REUNION SPECIAL! (Mini Mafia Extravaganza June 8th at 6:00 PM EST and June 9th at 2:00 PM EST! Many games consecutively!)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

THE DCTP MAFIA REUNION SPECIAL! (Mini Mafia Extravaganza June 8th at 6:00 PM EST and June 9th at 2:00 PM EST! Many games consecutively!)

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 2nd, 2013, 9:38 am

Attention, veteran Mafia players! It's been awhile, and we have too many things going on—real life, work, dawdling around doing absolutely nothing, changing identities, escaping the CIA, Conan, Conan! Getting immersed on whatever is fine, but it's probably high-time for us to come back and play what very well may be OUR LAST MAFIA GAME TOGETHER.

And so, as a couple of people on IRC have expressed their wishes to play with the old-timers, we are hoping we can all set-up a common schedule for another epic Mafia vs Town battle with more familiar names and more familiar strategies. As Jd- would say, HYPE!

CURRENT SCHEDULE

—Saturday games begin at 6:00 PM EST, June 8th.

—Sunday games beginning at 2:00 PM EST, June 9th.

To access the IRC channel, use either of the two links below:

http://www.dctp.ws/minimafia.html

http://www.dctp.ws/minimafia2.html

LIST OF PLAYERS, in no particular order:
-Names in green have been contacted and made aware
-Names in this sort of brownish yellow color are aware but have not confirmed participation
-Names in red are out

Jd-
PhoenixTears
hopelessidiot
bluekaitou1412
Kirbypepe
Parkur
Kleene Onigiri
pofa
Commi-Ninja
Kaito Lady
Meme
Lyndsi
Stopwatch
Miiko
Breva
Edo
Jecka
Misaki
Nix
Ringo
Kamite
Raifuujin
miyano_shiho
blurfbreg
Giogio
Grawwbear
Mystery
nomemory
Abs.
Conia
Yurikochan
Aly
Moho
Cheesus
Detective Tommy
Tanner-kun
BK2
xpon
KainTheVampire

Note: This is not exclusive to these players listed here. All members willing to join should post ahead of time, and even show up any time before or after the start times so that you don't miss out!
Last edited by bluekaitou1412 on June 7th, 2013, 11:35 am, edited 5 times in total.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Deportation applications available.

Re: THE DCTP MAFIA REUNION SPECIAL!

Postby Jd- » June 2nd, 2013, 9:45 am

I. AM. IN.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom

Short story writer. Likes books and all things Haibara. In the middle of existential crisis.

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 2nd, 2013, 9:50 am

I can't play the game later than 10 PM and earlier than 10 AM, GMT +8. But I really hope I can get in. Really, really do. D:
Nix

<3

Postby Nix » June 2nd, 2013, 10:00 am

GMT +10, Saturday, Sunday nights from 8pm is okay, I think. If it must be, I can try really early weekday mornings :P
Anyways, I'm in o/
3DS FC: 0688-5509-6235
Jecka

Hey there *dying inside*

Postby Jecka » June 2nd, 2013, 10:21 am

EDT, GMT -4 I think :x

anyway, Fridays: Times 8-11pm are fine, as long as it's not too late, Saturdays: if it's this coming one, the 8th, then 10pm is pushing it a bit, 11pm Should be ok, but again, I don't want to be up too late.

I should be ok for the most part, so I'm in :D
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Ringo

Biblioriptos, Resident Sniffer

Postby Ringo » June 2nd, 2013, 10:25 am

GMT +8

I'm free on Saturday, 9PM onwards, and on Sunday, before 9PM.
Our achievements should not see the light of day; but our failures will become widely known.
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Deportation applications available.

Re: THE DCTP MAFIA REUNION SPECIAL! (Mini Mafia Extravaganza June 8th or 9th, Sign Up Now! Open to All!)

Postby Jd- » June 2nd, 2013, 11:36 am

As soon as I'm done with the anime stuff, I'll be sending out appeals to err-body on the list. Watch yo heads.
Memesu

a witch

Re: THE DCTP MAFIA REUNION SPECIAL! (Mini Mafia Extravaganza June 8th or 9th, Sign Up Now! Open to All!)

Postby Memesu » June 2nd, 2013, 11:37 am

I´ll try to be there, whatever time you end up deciding.
Spoiler: Gif by Conia :)

"Despite everything, it's still you"
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Revolutionary Girl -Overture-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x329h9r
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » June 2nd, 2013, 12:16 pm

;_; and of course I have a zillion deadlines on the 10th...
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
PhoenixTears
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

Postby PhoenixTears » June 2nd, 2013, 1:42 pm

I can do the 9th pretty much any time... the 8th if it's after like 6PM EDT (but probably not before that), and there's no way I can do the 7th.

Edit: because I can't read a calendar.
FC: 5327-1945-9777 | The FC Thread | The Forum Mafia Topic | DCTP ORAS Secret Bases
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » June 2nd, 2013, 2:10 pm

put me on the 8th
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » June 2nd, 2013, 3:48 pm

I'm in and can do the times listed here. Is it basically going to be another marathon of MMs in order for everyone to be able to join in at some stage or?
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Kaito Lady

*plotting*

Postby Kaito Lady » June 2nd, 2013, 5:00 pm

*also wants to play*

I'll have to check out the calendar first though.
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Commi-Ninja

Postby Commi-Ninja » June 2nd, 2013, 7:17 pm

If it's going to be on IRC, I probably will not play. :/ It's been so long since I even opened an IRC client, I'm not sure I remember my logins.
3DS FC: 4699-5851-2068
I might wake up early and go running. I also might wake up and win the lottery. The odds are about the same.

Return to “Forum Games”