DCTP Pokemon Battle Tournament!

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
kei

'How is this a new gadget? You just put a fax machine in a bentou.'

Re: DCTP Pokemon Battle Tournament!

Postby kei » March 30th, 2013, 3:19 pm

Conia wrote:IMPORTANT!

I've managed to get recordings of the pokemon battles :D Here's my first try, which came out pretty well I think: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RUAxs3t4YI

I tried recording the audio of the battles but it came out pretty bad, so I replaced the audio myself and I'll keep replacing it with other battles.

Now that I've discovered how to do this, I'll try to do it with all the battles so everyone can enjoy them :) It is a long process though, so I ask for patience as I get to them ^^

Also I don't have any specific roder for making them, so feel free to request a battle and I'll try to get it done first than others :)

Thanks!!! :)
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » April 11th, 2013, 11:03 pm

I forgot to announce it :-X I've uploaded all the battle videos that I could record to Youtube and all the links are in the first post. Enjoy!
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » February 1st, 2014, 5:16 pm

It's probably time to address this topic as well: Given that Pokeregion has taken up most of DCTP's pokeinterest and that fewer people here have access to DS games than 3DS games, this tournament is officially over. Prizes for the participants are scattered over the thread, if anyone is lacking a prize please PM me and so we make sure everyone gets what they deserve.

For more pokeaction on this community, visit this topic: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=11801

* Conia whites out

Return to “Forum Games”