PT's Botfia Poll #2 (BO+Cop Lovers)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.

When a cop is lovers with a BO, should that cop be allowed to arrest a player for crimes that were blamed?

Yes.
13%
No.
87%

Total votes: 15
PhoenixTears
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

PT's Botfia Poll #2 (BO+Cop Lovers)

Postby PhoenixTears » January 2nd, 2013, 12:34 am

Imagine: Yumi's in the game. (I know, everyone's favorite.) And the fun doesn't stop there! Turns out there are BO/Town lovers! And not only that, the town side of that pair? Is a cop! And the BO side of that pair is having fun with their buddies blaming townies for crimes they didn't commit. And then telling their lover to arrest all those innocent townies, easily sweeping the entire game just by manipulating the system a little bit.

Crazy, right?

What do you think, should that be allowed to happen?

We already banned Vermouth and Irish from arresting for blamed actions... I'm not sure a cop that's lovers with a BO should be any different.
FC: 5327-1945-9777 | The FC Thread | The Forum Mafia Topic | DCTP ORAS Secret Bases
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister

Huggles are the best <3

Re: PT's Botfia Poll #2 (BO+Cop Lovers)

Postby KangarooGirl » January 2nd, 2013, 1:00 am

I'll admit I've done this this very afternoon (which is probably why PT started this poll to begin with :x) But I don't think it should be allowed to happen.
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*

[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar

Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » January 2nd, 2013, 5:18 am

I think that also came up in a discussion about FM once and was meant not to work either :V If my moldy brain can remember that right.
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Akonyl
Community Hero

Postby Akonyl » January 4th, 2013, 6:38 pm

this one's results seem pretty conclusive so I'll probly just put it in when I get back at the end of the weekend