Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2518

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » January 26th, 2013, 9:33 am

yeah, sorry, that was my fault...
(but then, you guys could have asked too.. <_<)
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
miyano_shiho
User avatar

I just love numbers... :)

Posts: 528

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby miyano_shiho » January 26th, 2013, 10:04 am

Congrats BO. :) I already accepted that we failed the moment Rai and I were APTXed (which, apparently, I found funny :-X). We thought our little alliance which all started just because Kid stole... ::) would last longer. :( But yeah, we learned our lesson.

Also, for those who didn't know yet, I was Aokochan's BFF, and the only reason I trusted Raiden was because I didn't expect a BO to ally a newbie and kill them later on... And the reason I suspected Stop was mainly because she said that Aokochan was lying to me, which obviously isn't true. As I said to Rai, it's hard to understand a person who lies a lot. :-\

I'm kinda feeling bad for Raiden because it seems like he's more of a traitor than the one who made the BO win. Well, he got lucky and had to take the chance. Also... *throws Monsi to his dark corner*

I'm a pretty useless Satou though, who only managed to detain poor Coniau. :V But I was happy to assist Aokochan in her very first FM, and being in an alliance too. \o/

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1375

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Stopwatch » January 26th, 2013, 10:41 am

I said Aokochan was lying because of her telling you about checking the inv of mine while I was trying to claim CE to you. Personally, with you knowing about that and me claiming you could inv me on the CE (which you should have done?) I thought you would have guessed I had a meitantei role. Interrogate comes up the same as CE, remember? I doubt I'd ever try this kinda of tactic as a Borg because of how incredibly easy it is to go wrong (and in fact, I've been putting off playing like that as Town for a while too but finally decided to risk it this time). I don't take well to people just sharing that type of info around, though once I realised the entire what she apparently did on N1 added up (claiming she only inv'd kills while you said she apparently 'proved' you (which wouldn't even work if it was true because proving someone can inv in no way confirms them as Town) on that phase, you'd said literally two lines before that she was unlikely to lie so~) I guessed you were the BFF. Too late though.
I wish Rai would have actually contacted me before saying he was almost certain I was BO though. Y'know, to actually make sure instead of going off a tactic that's it's likely I'd do whatever side I'm on. Or at least said something like I was claiming different actions.
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2477

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Kleene Onigiri » January 26th, 2013, 10:49 am

Yuri Iwamoto wrote:yeah, sorry, that was my fault...
(but then, you guys could have asked too.. <_<)

How can we ask about something that we don't know about? XD
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2518

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » January 26th, 2013, 11:04 am

well, you could have read the rules ::)
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
miyano_shiho
User avatar

I just love numbers... :)

Posts: 528

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby miyano_shiho » January 26th, 2013, 11:31 am

Stopwatch wrote:I said Aokochan was lying because of her telling you about checking the inv of mine while I was trying to claim CE to you. Personally, with you knowing about that and me claiming you could inv me on the CE (which you should have done?) I thought you would have guessed I had a meitantei role. Interrogate comes up the same as CE, remember? I doubt I'd ever try this kinda of tactic as a Borg because of how incredibly easy it is to go wrong (and in fact, I've been putting off playing like that as Town for a while too but finally decided to risk it this time). I don't take well to people just sharing that type of info around, though once I realised the entire what she apparently did on N1 added up (claiming she only inv'd kills while you said she apparently 'proved' you (which wouldn't even work if it was true because proving someone can inv in no way confirms them as Town) on that phase, you'd said literally two lines before that she was unlikely to lie so~) I guessed you were the BFF. Too late though.
I wish Rai would have actually contacted me before saying he was almost certain I was BO though. Y'know, to actually make sure instead of going off a tactic that's it's likely I'd do whatever side I'm on. Or at least said something like I was claiming different actions.

Yeah, we actually thought you were an interrogator but we weren't sure you're town yet since Vermouth was still around then. And I also investigated you cross-examining Meme but apparently it returned false. We couldn't explain it. I asked Yuri about it but she said it was really false...

And while you were PMing me, I also noticed that I'm becoming too obvious about being Aokochan's bff (and the only one time I lied was to hide that fact :xxx).

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
pofa
Community Savior
User avatar

Armchair sorcerey

Posts: 1187

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby pofa » January 26th, 2013, 12:09 pm

@Yuri: Nah, whatever--by the time Meme died, even if I'd had all the Vermouth rules straight in my head it still would have been too late to make a difference. Unless Yukiko had a cop disguise that night or something (I really hope she didn't XD ), there was still no way we could have prevented that night's death/the next day's poisons.

Ray! ;_; Is this what it takes for both of us to live? Being on opposite sides? We still need to be BO together :x
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1375

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Stopwatch » January 26th, 2013, 12:11 pm

miyano_shiho wrote:
Stopwatch wrote:I said Aokochan was lying because of her telling you about checking the inv of mine while I was trying to claim CE to you. Personally, with you knowing about that and me claiming you could inv me on the CE (which you should have done?) I thought you would have guessed I had a meitantei role. Interrogate comes up the same as CE, remember? I doubt I'd ever try this kinda of tactic as a Borg because of how incredibly easy it is to go wrong (and in fact, I've been putting off playing like that as Town for a while too but finally decided to risk it this time). I don't take well to people just sharing that type of info around, though once I realised the entire what she apparently did on N1 added up (claiming she only inv'd kills while you said she apparently 'proved' you (which wouldn't even work if it was true because proving someone can inv in no way confirms them as Town) on that phase, you'd said literally two lines before that she was unlikely to lie so~) I guessed you were the BFF. Too late though.
I wish Rai would have actually contacted me before saying he was almost certain I was BO though. Y'know, to actually make sure instead of going off a tactic that's it's likely I'd do whatever side I'm on. Or at least said something like I was claiming different actions.

Yeah, we actually thought you were an interrogator but we weren't sure you're town yet since Vermouth was still around then. And I also investigated you cross-examining Meme but apparently it returned false. We couldn't explain it. I asked Yuri about it but she said it was really false...

And while you were PMing me, I also noticed that I'm becoming too obvious about being Aokochan's bff (and the only one time I lied was to hide that fact :xxx).

Ah. I'd guess she just forgot CE and interrogate share the same keyword then :-\.
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
User avatar

Secretly in love with N...

Posts: 1249

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Yurikochan » January 26th, 2013, 1:47 pm

Kleene Onigiri wrote:What is it about the disguise rule? I can't follow, sorry :V Someone care to explain in detail? ^^"
If not, it's ok too :x

But generally, please. When the rules are written down, then the GM has to follow the rules. Just if something isn't stated, then the GM decides what to do D:
Otherwise, there are just too many complications (know that from experience).


BO did a good job \o/ Congrats! \o/
And the ones being angry at the BO or people that lied.... put yourself into their shoes... it's not nice to get yelled at when you actually did a good job.
*hugs raiden and the other BOs* \o/

Can I just thank you a lot for this.

Also: everyone:

The BO got really lucky and of course my hunches were somewhat a part of that, as I had figured Agasa/Yukiko and pretty sure someone else without any actions to actually be helpful, the BO worked awesomely well together, though I totally gave myself away in IRC being confused over Raijin-Fuujin names.

But the fact we got every kill, with each healer, we actually did a great job, in both alliancing and just making plans, which is part of the game.

Also aside from Kleene thank you everyone else sticking up for us.

Also, Yuri, was I charmed and followed Day 2.
Image
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2518

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » January 26th, 2013, 5:35 pm

yes, this round too... and previous day round (but I forgot to send that cause my internet was being wonky...)
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
aly_angelflight
User avatar

Get that squirrel!

Posts: 579

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby aly_angelflight » January 27th, 2013, 1:19 am

Hey, don't get mad at Raiden. It was bad enough I kept dreaming that he got lynched because of me writing posts while half-asleep. :( That, and I told him he couldn't drive the Porsche around because of gas prices. XD

And since it never came to the light of day for obvious reasons, I'm going to just go ahead and post my silly BO will for the round:
[spoiler=Greeting Card outside of a gift-wrapped package]"Conia is Gin, and I'm not Conia, so I can't be Gin. Who am I then?

The contents of this package give you the answer, but please do not play hot potato with it like my fellow classmates were doing during today's lynching rally.

P.S. Don't worry, it's not a bomb... though I can't claim it won't explode on you when you open it."[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Inside the gift wrapping is...]Image[/spoiler]



Stopwatch wrote:So I have no idea how Jecka was suspected more o.O

Because she had Stakeout, and thus could've been a sniper, I suppose? ^^;

pofa wrote:Unless Yukiko had a cop disguise that night or something (I really hope she didn't XD ), there was still no way we could have prevented that night's death/the next day's poisons.

Actually... :-X
Image
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
monsi
User avatar

I love sarcasm

Posts: 145

Contact:

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby monsi » January 27th, 2013, 1:22 am

[me=Monsi]comes out of the freezer.[/me]

I guess I'm okay now so...

Raiden wrote:@monsi: I can understand you're upset, but please calm down, monsi. *hugs* Remember that it's just a game - we all play it to have fun. :)
If it upsets you so much you it might be best for you to take a step away, and take break from playing--It's better than end up posting something in anger you'll end up regretting later on, which might hurt someone in the process. In case you wonder, yes, your post did kinda hurt me. =/
I hate lying, and I try not to, but it's a necessary evil to win in this kind of game - the BO cannot win without it. And yes, I play to win, and I expect the same of everyone, I owe it both to my team, but also to everyone else (an easy win is not fun for either side after all) ...and yeah, the town could just as much have won this game with 5 roles which can stop kills (and no snipers on our side), the BO was just super lucky not to target any protected/healed players during the night phases. :x
[spoiler=...]I wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had called me out as BO in the thread, actually, I expected it, especially after Meme died. I have had the feeling, from the moment I saw the role I was assigned that I was going to die. It only strengthened after I was stolen from and then followed the next phase. For each Day which went by I kept wondering, "Why am I still alive? O_o" when I wasn't lynched... V:[/spoiler]


Of course, I know that this is a game, and lying is part of it. But I can't avoid feeling betrayed because of what you did, and I guess you can't blame me for that, right? You did really seemed town because of your instant spontaneous replies and what others said and what you claimed that you are Akai, which somehow explains the scent. Actually, I'm sooooooooooo suspicious about you, but I don't really want to think that way, as stated in my will below:

[spoiler=My will]So, during free time, I have a strange habit of smelling someone's clothes. So yeah. :V

During the first day, I happened to stumble upon the clothes of a certain person who loves cats. That person's clothes have an odd smell, but I do hope that the smell came from cats. --> Raiden

On the second day, I stumbled upon the clothes of a scientist who previously worked at a secret organization. Kinda odd that it doesn't have any smell, considering that she's a lady. :V --> miyano_shiho

On the third day, I saw the clothes of a person that looks like a clock of some sort. Not surprising that it doesn't have any smell since he or she is a clock, after all. :V --> Stopwatch

For this day, I'm gonna check what does a bush's clothes smell like. :V --> Actually, I was following Yuriko during D4 but I forgot to edit my will. :V[/spoiler]
But it turns out that I was right after all. Then, I was like "I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! WHY THE ASKLDFJLKASHDFLK DID I FALL FOR THAT?! RAIDEN, YOU KASDFKLJKLASJLFKADSJFLKJ!!"

And...you get the point. :V

And for the record, I don't even know why the hell did I took this round toooooo seriously. IIRC, I wasn't like that during rounds 48 and 49.

Kleene Onigiri wrote:And the ones being angry at the BO or people that lied.... put yourself into their shoes... it's not nice to get yelled at when you actually did a good job.
*hugs raiden and the other BOs* \o/

I was just angry at him because of him tricking us into believing he is town, and I can't blame him for it. He was actually very good at it. So yeah. :V

For all those who I might have offended because of my post...
Image

And Raiden...
Image
^ Why does this kitty somehow looks like a bulldog? :V

Image

If you're cool with that, then...
Image
* Monsi also accepts hugs, if that's what you prefer. :V
Last edited by monsi on January 27th, 2013, 7:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister
User avatar

Huggles are the best <3

Posts: 307

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby KangarooGirl » January 27th, 2013, 2:58 am

Congrats to the BO! You all did an amazing job. Kind of flawless since I'm guessing Stop catching Meme was not supposed to happen?

But yeah Raiden's started to become a LOT better at lying and pretending he's town. Recently where he was BO he's managed to fool quite a few people into giving him their actions/trust him. *sniffs* He's all grown up *wipes tear* I do understand the betrayal you feel when you get fooled. And I do get angry but I often get more angry at myself for not seeing it and trusting my instincts but maybe that's just me :x
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*


[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar


Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1375

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Stopwatch » January 27th, 2013, 3:21 am

hopelessidiot wrote:Congrats to the BO! You all did an amazing job. Kind of flawless since I'm guessing Stop catching Meme was not supposed to happen?

But yeah Raiden's started to become a LOT better at lying and pretending he's town. Recently where he was BO he's managed to fool quite a few people into giving him their actions/trust him. *sniffs* He's all grown up *wipes tear* I do understand the betrayal you feel when you get fooled. And I do get angry but I often get more angry at myself for not seeing it and trusting my instincts but maybe that's just me :x

Yeah, but mistakes were to the advantage of both sides. The interrogate should have come up Town (Vermouth-Akai with no slander) but we also should have known about follows so...
And I would have to say Raiden's kinda always been good at that sorta stuff, but I'd agree he's even better now :x. Out of interest, monsi, who did Raiden claim? After all, Vermouth-Akai died as well as KID-Okiya so...
I get more angry at myself too with falling for that sort of stuff or playing badly (or inactiveness...)
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2477

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Kleene Onigiri » January 27th, 2013, 4:35 am

monsi wrote:But I can't avoid feeling betrayed because of what you did, and I guess you can't blame me for that, right?

Actually, you can only blame yourself for that ^^"
But not wanna poke around :x *hugs everyone* \o/
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MoonRaven and 13 guests