Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Re: Mafia 50: Ophira High's Elimination Process (BO Wins!)

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » January 25th, 2013, 5:04 pm

It's ok, I had my bad days too :/
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Secretly in love with N...

Postby Yurikochan » January 25th, 2013, 5:22 pm

The only reason we killed Kleene was cause we expected another cop.

I kept my promise to Conia and Raiden though and am quite happy.

And Conan-kun let Ran-neechan get hurt. :'(
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » January 25th, 2013, 5:25 pm

Yurikochan wrote:The only reason we killed Kleene was cause we expected another cop.

I didn't know she'd be killed D:

(Btw, I find it weird that Conan allied and swapped roles with Yukiko and Ran of all people :x)
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Secretly in love with N...

Postby Yurikochan » January 25th, 2013, 6:04 pm

Stopwatch wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:The only reason we killed Kleene was cause we expected another cop.

I didn't know she'd be killed D:

(Btw, I find it weird that Conan allied and swapped roles with Yukiko and Ran of all people :x)

I think it was kinda funny myself. :x
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Cider
Community Evil Overlord

Postby Cider » January 25th, 2013, 8:41 pm

congrats BO \o/
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » January 25th, 2013, 8:57 pm

congrats BO :)
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
aly_angelflight

Get that squirrel!

Postby aly_angelflight » January 25th, 2013, 10:57 pm

Oh, look, I could actually get on some before Saturday evening after all because "OMG snow! We need to delay the tournament an hour! D: D: D:".  ::)

*cough* Anyhow... Yay, we won~ I honestly thought we were going to lose because I was the BO Leader and I fail. :-X
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
monsi

I love sarcasm

Postby monsi » January 26th, 2013, 12:11 am

Original post deleted.
Last edited by monsi on January 26th, 2013, 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pofa
Community Savior

Armchair sorcerey

Postby pofa » January 26th, 2013, 12:32 am

Congrats BO, that was a pleasure of a round. <3

I would pick the one person. XD Sorry town, I didn't really have much to go on besides what people were tellin' me, and they weren't tellin' me much. Even after Ray's allies started getting APTX'd, everyone seemed to suspect Jecka more. :P

By the way...there seemed to have been a rule that none of Vermouth's/Kid's disguises could actually be in the game. :x For the record, I had not intended that to be the case when I made up the new Vermouth/Kid role (since that would get difficult in bigger games with up to 6 non-playable roles, and would give the BO quite a bit of info just by having Vermouth). When Vermouth/Akai died, it took a phase for it to occur to me that Yuri might rule it that way (hence me still PM'ing Raiden during that time), and when it did I looked over the rules and couldn't find it explicitly stated either way. Did I miss it? If not, I don't particularly mind if that's how everyone prefers it, but we should at least say it one way or another in the rules, since it was pretty important to this game. :x (I fully realize that I'm the one who forgot to put it there, so it's my own fault...)
Last edited by pofa on January 26th, 2013, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
Raiden

~If you gimme a smile, I'm on your side. Tomorrow we'll be alright~

Postby Raiden » January 26th, 2013, 2:43 am

[spoiler=100% Fiction]
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:Yuriko looked after her, then nodded slight. "She is right, since we've already won this game." She smirked at Raiden and Aly who both chuckled. Conia, who was sitting next to Yuriko, stared at her in shock.
"I trusted you..."
"You are so naive." Raiden laughed. "It's been a thrill killing and deceiving you all, now please give up."
[/spoiler]
^
That's actually the exact opposite of how I have been feeling in reality :x - and also one of the main reasons why I dislike being BO - the first reason is when people begins to post things in anger after a game because they lost, as with monsi's reply here. It takes all the fun out of a game meant to be enjoyable for everyone. :'(

@To the people I allied:

@monsi: I can understand you're upset, but please calm down, monsi. *hugs* Remember that it's just a game - we all play it to have fun. :)
If it upsets you so much you it might be best for you to take a step away, and take break from playing--It's better than end up posting something in anger you'll end up regretting later on, which might hurt someone in the process. In case you wonder, yes, your post did kinda hurt me. =/
I hate lying, and I try not to, but it's a necessary evil to win in this kind of game - the BO cannot win without it. And yes, I play to win, and I expect the same of everyone, I owe it both to my team, but also to everyone else (an easy win is not fun for either side after all) ...and yeah, the town could just as much have won this game with 5 roles which can stop kills (and no snipers on our side), the BO was just super lucky not to target any protected/healed players during the night phases. :x
[spoiler=...]I wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had called me out as BO in the thread, actually, I expected it, especially after Meme died. I have had the feeling, from the moment I saw the role I was assigned that I was going to die. It only strengthened after I was stolen from and then followed the next phase. For each Day which went by I kept wondering, "Why am I still alive? O_o" when I wasn't lynched... V:[/spoiler]

pofa wrote:Congrats BO, that was a pleasure of a round. <3

I would pick the one person. XD Sorry town, I didn't really have much to go on besides what people were tellin' me, and they weren't tellin' me much. Even after Ray's allies started getting APTX'd, everyone seemed to suspect Jecka more. :P

You're welcome, and back at you. :)
I'm glad I got to keep my promise to protect you, pofa. ^^  Also! Notice how we allied and neither of us died. <3

@About Vermouth/KID's new disguise rule: Even if it's stated in the rules, Yuri said she didn't make use of that rule, but instead went with how it works for MM. She said it in the BO forum after I brought it up...very late into the game (after Meme died)

TL;DR:
Congratulations team: o/\o *hugs Aly, Meme and Yuriko*
Well fought town. <3
And thanks for GMing Yuri! :)
Last edited by Raiden on January 26th, 2013, 6:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
3DS FC:2809 8617 8608
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

Spoiler:
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » January 26th, 2013, 5:52 am

It's my fault for not adding that rule later on Pofa... I forgot ^^'...
it was a nice game y'all

I hope I can PM again~

Oh wait...
I am going to :P
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » January 26th, 2013, 6:26 am

I wasn't told about the follow :|.

@monsi: Don't worry I was kinda susp of Raiden too, though because I wouldn't act on it without evi the closest I got to doing something about it was asking pofa about him...

Also, 'cause me and Jecka voted Aly we were two away from drawing votes (though we would have lost the next phase anyway probably) and two away from winning the lynch if not for the APTX *sighs*
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Write a Will
Thanks, cinna ^^
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » January 26th, 2013, 6:39 am

What is it about the disguise rule? I can't follow, sorry :V Someone care to explain in detail? ^^"
If not, it's ok too :x

But generally, please. When the rules are written down, then the GM has to follow the rules. Just if something isn't stated, then the GM decides what to do D:
Otherwise, there are just too many complications (know that from experience).

BO did a good job \o/ Congrats! \o/
And the ones being angry at the BO or people that lied.... put yourself into their shoes... it's not nice to get yelled at when you actually did a good job.
*hugs raiden and the other BOs* \o/
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
monsi

I love sarcasm

Postby monsi » January 26th, 2013, 6:43 am

Raiden wrote:@monsi: I can understand you're upset, but please calm down, monsi. *hugs* Remember that it's just a game - we all play it to have fun. :)
If it upsets you so much you it might be best for you to take a step away, and take break from playing--It's better than end up posting something in anger you'll end up regretting later on, which might hurt someone in the process. In case you wonder, yes, your post did kinda hurt me. =/
I hate lying, and I try not to, but it's a necessary evil to win in this kind of game - the BO cannot win without it. And yes, I play to win, and I expect the same of everyone, I owe it both to my team, but also to everyone else (an easy win is not fun for either side after all) ...and yeah, the town could just as much have won this game with 5 roles which can stop kills (and no snipers on our side), the BO was just super lucky not to target any protected/healed players during the night phases. :x
[spoiler=...]I wouldn't have blamed you at all if you had called me out as BO in the thread, actually, I expected it, especially after Meme died. I have had the feeling, from the moment I saw the role I was assigned that I was going to die. It only strengthened after I was stolen from and then followed the next phase. For each Day which went by I kept wondering, "Why am I still alive? O_o" when I wasn't lynched... V:[/spoiler]

Just give me a few yearsdays to cool down. After that, I'll reply to this.

No comment for now.

[me=Monsi]goes and locks self inside a freezer.[/me]
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » January 26th, 2013, 9:22 am

Raiden wrote:[spoiler=100% Fiction]
Yuri Iwamoto wrote:Yuriko looked after her, then nodded slight. "She is right, since we've already won this game." She smirked at Raiden and Aly who both chuckled. Conia, who was sitting next to Yuriko, stared at her in shock.
"I trusted you..."
"You are so naive." Raiden laughed. "It's been a thrill killing and deceiving you all, now please give up."
[/spoiler]
^
That's actually the exact opposite of how I have been feeling in reality :x - and also one of the main reasons why I dislike being BO - the first reason is when people begins to post things in anger after a game because they lost, as with monsi's reply here. It takes all the fun out of a game meant to be enjoyable for everyone. :'(

@To the people I allied:

@monsi: I can understand you're upset, but please calm down, monsi. *hugs* Remember that it's just a game - we all play it to have fun. :)

pofa wrote:Congrats BO, that was a pleasure of a round. <3

You're welcome, and back at you. :)
I'm glad I got to keep my promise to protect you, pofa. ^^  Also! Notice how we allied and neither of us died. <3

@About Vermouth/KID's new disguise rule: Even if it's stated in the rules, Yuri said she didn't make use of that rule, but instead went with how it works for MM. She said it in the BO forum after I brought it up...very late into the game (after Meme died)

TL;DR:
Congratulations team: o/\o *hugs Aly, Meme and Yuriko*
Well fought town. <3
And thanks for GMing Yuri! :)

Only just got round to reading this properly (skimmed it before)...
So I have no idea how Jecka was suspected more o.O, but then again I had barely any contact with the alliance so~ (I was mostly curious about Aly, Raiden, monsi and someone else I can't remember after Meme died, but apparently I was susp and I didn't have much time to make myself not-so-susp so :x).
On the disguise rule I think that Yuri really should have said if she was going to do it differently because people will have based their plans off this kinda of info.,
Other than that, well said, especially the stuff about the lying being part of the game, though (and I might just be biased here) I think that the Mafia earned this win while Town didn't play anywhere near as well as they could have done (especially me, sorry :/).

Write a Will
Thanks, cinna ^^