Word Chain Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Oxynou

Re: Word Chain Thread

Postby Oxynou » March 19th, 2016, 10:20 am

Television
Spoiler:
KaitoRizu

Postby KaitoRizu » March 19th, 2016, 12:18 pm

Screen
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Oxynou

Postby Oxynou » March 23rd, 2016, 6:15 am

Computer
Spoiler:
KaitoRizu

Postby KaitoRizu » March 23rd, 2016, 9:05 am

CPU

Sorry it's probably going to be hard but that's what came up in my mind.... that's what happens when you answer after a long day of computer engineering college lectures. .. =P
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Really not sure what I should put here....

Postby miakakiri » April 16th, 2016, 9:37 pm

RAM
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
This version is currently running 1 chapter behind.
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Postby MoonRaven » April 17th, 2016, 4:39 am

seal
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 27 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 22.8.17 (22nd of August)

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
Oxynou

Postby Oxynou » May 20th, 2016, 12:53 pm

otter
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Postby miakakiri » May 20th, 2016, 1:34 pm

cute
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 21st, 2016, 1:24 pm

adorable
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.

My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

The sequel, Leaping into the Dream has gotten its first chapter 13.4.17 (13th April)

Max1996

Postby Max1996 » May 23rd, 2016, 4:38 am

Sylveon.
MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 23rd, 2016, 12:52 pm

pokemon

My Tumblr

miakakiri

Postby miakakiri » May 23rd, 2016, 6:24 pm

game

Oxynou

Postby Oxynou » May 24th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Fun
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Postby miakakiri » May 24th, 2016, 1:40 pm

Excitement

MoonRaven

DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Postby MoonRaven » May 26th, 2016, 11:28 am

joy

My Tumblr