Word Chain Thread

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Re: Word Chain Thread

Post by miakakiri »

thunder
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
Tantei San
It's Complicated... It was...It is..And Will remain that way....!!

Post by Tantei San »

Zeus
Tantei KID
I'm just a background character.

Post by Tantei KID »

Greek mythology
Image *Hugs* Just in case life isn't going quite right.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Athena
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Tantei KID

Post by Tantei KID »

War
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

news

Tantei KID

Post by Tantei KID »

Reporter
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

journalist

Tantei San

Post by Tantei San »

Article
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

the

Tantei San

Post by Tantei San »

Eh
Tantei KID

Post by Tantei KID »

*Shrug*
11kudo
Detective Conan has made me become a better version of myself :')

Post by 11kudo »

Unsure
一一  ☆°•*.`•☆°*.`•°☆
i aspire to be shinichi kudo
☆°•*.`•☆°*.`•°☆  一一
re-started watching dc recently
//detective conan cases//
completely solved: 3 [528-529, 530-531, 583-584-585]
partially to almost completely solved: 7 [544, 556, 545-546, 573-574, 588, 589, 602]
Kuro

Post by Kuro »

Doubt
matchachan

Post by matchachan »

Certainty