predict the person BELOW you

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Taokaka
Detective Conan trash.

Re: predict the person BELOW you

Post by Taokaka »

Yeah, Minecraft is a pretty fun game to play with friends.

The next person has broken a limb before.
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

I don't think I've actually broken a limb, but I've broken bones. I broke my left index finger when I was about 16mo old (apparently I dropped a stool on myself?) and in 8th grade (~13yo) I broke my right middle finger when my brother slammed the bathroom door before I'd gotten my fingers out of the way.
More recently, it's been stitches. 6 in my left thumb in Feb 2013, after I sliced it with the bread knife. 9 in my left knee in April of this year, after I ran down a hill and fell in the parking lot because I was going too fast and lost my balance. (I did not catch the bus...)

Next person has had a major injury which required the use of stitches and/or splint/cast.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
lavendragon
Capt. Kaizo is so cool isn't he? <3
--
Hello everyone! Just call me Ell ^^

Post by lavendragon »

I don't know if this counts as major injury but when I was 4 I fell in the bathroom and my forehead bleeds. Need at least 3 stitches for that, I was crying the whole time lol. The scar is still visible if you look closely in my face :P

The next person won't answer this question in a week XD
DC has been an important part of my childhood, it's one of those shows that I watched as a kid.
I begin to take DC seriously in 2012 when curiosity of BO got the better of me. And I never regretted that. ;)
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

Too bad! I answered :P

Next person likes seafood? :P (again.. thinking of those is hard...)
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
lavendragon
Capt. Kaizo is so cool isn't he? <3
--
Hello everyone! Just call me Ell ^^

Post by lavendragon »

YES!

The next person... (ok I have no idea so I'm just going to throw it here) never heard of BoBoiBoy :P
DC has been an important part of my childhood, it's one of those shows that I watched as a kid.
I begin to take DC seriously in 2012 when curiosity of BO got the better of me. And I never regretted that. ;)
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

A who-what? Nope, never heard of whatever that is.

Next person had a great Christmas, or a great weekend if it wasn't a holiday.
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Tantei KID
I'm just a background character.

Post by Tantei KID »

Semi-true. My Christmas half sucked... :P

The next poster.... Loves improve!
Image *Hugs* Just in case life isn't going quite right.
Tantei San
It's Complicated... It was...It is..And Will remain that way....!!

Post by Tantei San »

Nope!! But next one will be someone playing this game fora long time.
Tantei KID
I'm just a background character.

Post by Tantei KID »

I have only posted in this game once, so I haven't.

The next poster will be someone who has compared a swing to a roller coaster! (My ideas are thinning... :| )
Image *Hugs* Just in case life isn't going quite right.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

A swing to a roller coaster? No, but we used to compare a certain couple of really hilly roads to a roller coaster, back before any of us had actually been on a roller coaster. (My mother doesn't handle roller coasters well, even a tiny one that just goes up and then plunges down into the water to make a big splash.)
When I was in about 2nd grade or so I used to spend the WHOLE recess on the swings.... then we moved and then I switched schools, and I ended up for the last 3 years of elementary at a school that didn't have a playground. (We had jump-rope and hop-scotch and four-square, and boys running around with a football, but no swingset or slides.)

Next person has set up something interesting to look forward to next weekend that isn't political. (I live in the US, political storms are loud this week as the guard changes. Personally I have a game of RyuuTama scheduled for Friday night.)

Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Nope.. there is a hot political issue in here too... It's not president election just governor election. But "they" use religion as a topic to take down one of the candidat even that candidat is in trial now because "they" think he insult The religion.

The next poster
have a lot of work/asignment to do after this weekend.
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
Tantei San
It's Complicated... It was...It is..And Will remain that way....!!

Post by Tantei San »

Not only this weekend Bro all the next 3 months I am gonna have a hard time.
Next person I chilling on a vacation.
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Nope. Hard to have a vacation when you don't really work and aren't in school. Just home-stuff. Can't afford to travel....

Next person has traveled farther than 50mi/80km from home in the past year.

RucyL

Post by RucyL »

Yeah, absolutely right! Last year I traveled further than ever before in my life (about 2500km).

Next person has read at least one complete book in 2017. :)
"A true lady leaves no puzzle unsolved."
11kudo
Detective Conan has made me become a better version of myself :')

Post by 11kudo »

True

The next person is a Haibara fan
一一  ☆°•*.`•☆°*.`•°☆
i aspire to be shinichi kudo
☆°•*.`•☆°*.`•°☆  一一
re-started watching dc recently
//detective conan cases//
completely solved: 3 [528-529, 530-531, 583-584-585]
partially to almost completely solved: 7 [544, 556, 545-546, 573-574, 588, 589, 602]