predict the person BELOW you

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
KaitoRizu

Re: predict the person BELOW you

Post by KaitoRizu »

Wrong, too bad I only slept for 4~5 hours only but I usually sleep much more... *yawn*

Next person is a bad at singing
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Nope, i was singer in church choir

the next person is collage student
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

Yes I am a college student, and I also was a singer in a church choir ^_^

Next person is a vegetarian
Spoiler:
Oxynou

Post by Oxynou »

Nope i'm not :P

The next person is sick
Spoiler:
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

No I'm very healthy at the moment ;D

Next person have tests
Spoiler:
miakakiri
Really not sure what I should put here....

Post by miakakiri »

No. I think the last test I had was a blood test, which I don't think counts....

Next person does not have stitches. (I cut my knee... 9 stitches. Owie.)
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

The Case of the Midnight Channel
"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
Cross-posted:Case of the Midnight Channel at Archive of our Own.
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

No, I have stitches but I don't know the number (the scar is a bit under my collarbone on the right... and... I'll keep the reason to myself because I don't want to remember it... don't worry though there's no tragic reason or anything I'm just being a silly girl)

Next person have blue eyes
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Indeed I do.
Archi and my Dad both have green-hazel eyes, but my Mom and my brothers all have blue eyes like mine. I keep forgetting that most of the world actually doesn't have light-coloured eyes....

This isn't the first time I've had stitches... I got 6 in my left thumb 2-3 years ago when I sliced it with a bread knife. (Again, Miaka being stupid.)

Next person... um.... *trying to think of something that doesn't relate to her injury* ... uh.... is reading a book? (Maybe not right this minute, but one you're actively working on. I'm currently re-reading Wizards at War.)
I have finally started to actually publish my story! For the moment, expect a new chapter each month.

"When a strange letter summons the Mouri family to Inaba, Ran is expecting a case. She's not expecting it to involve the TV, though.
If Naoto investigated everyone who came to visit Inaba, she'd have little time for real cases. When Yukiko reports that the Midnight Channel is back, however, she starts to wonder if the visitors are connected. Especially when the image clears, unveiling yet another mystery."

Short version: I'm taking various DC/MK characters to Inaba (where Persona 4 takes place) and dropping them through the TV to face their Shadows!
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

No, I wish I was reading a book... there's just no books here currently... not ones that fit my taste at least (that's mystery and sci-fi or sometimes supernatural/fantasy and all of those aren't popular here... to the point they're so rare if you want to get a book here it would be religion or politics... that's what they have... and that's what I hate....)

Next person is a gamer? (Thinking of those is hard)
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Sorta? I mean, I tend to think of myself as a gamer, but I'm not exactly good at most games. (Except picross.) I play quite a few different types of games, from tabletop to videogames to cards to RP (like D&D). I like a game with good story. (Part of why I so very much enjoy Persona 4.)

Next person isn't waiting for a painkiller to kick in. (Yeah, I'm whining about my knee again. It really hurts. I finally have the narcotic painkiller, but it hasn't quite kicked in yet and OW.)

KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

haha... yeah true, I hope you get well soon... I know your pain (remember when I mentioned my scar, I saw the pics in the link you posted and my wound was bigger and deeper so....)

Next person is hungry (because I am XD)
Spoiler:
miakakiri

Post by miakakiri »

Nope, I just finished dinner.
Yeah big/deep (or big, deep) wounds are not fun. The knee is 9 stitches, my thumb was 6 stitches, and that's all the injuries I've had that required stitches.... Still won't come anywhere close to the same size as my longest scar, though. I had heart surgery twice before I was 5, so I have a scar running the length of my sternum (breastbone) give or take a couple inches. It apparently doesn't show up in photos all that well, though....
My knee should heal up pretty quickly. It's just frustrating because of how much the injury is restricting me. ~_~*

Next person has a steady job or is in school full-time.

Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

Well... yes
The next person is bald. i'm not bald... Really...
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

Themaninarmor wrote:Well... yes
The next person is bald. i'm not bald... Really...
No I'm not bald... I have curly hair, currently long, color is a very dark brown... maybe you could say blackish brown... I don't know...

Next person is suffering from the summer's heat :P
Spoiler:
Themaninarmor
It's not about me

Post by Themaninarmor »

I hope so but sorry in my country there is only 2 season rainy and dry season. Now is dry season but recently it is raining a lot. I hope i could visit japan or korea in next winter.
The next person loves to play minecraft.
Although I'm playing the pocket edition one, it still a great game.
ran mamijo kun
katara kare anya masuno