Page 3 of 4

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 1)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 6:37 am
by Abs.
I still don’t get how Henry Gordan and Banjo tuned into me and PT ???

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 1)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 4:08 pm
by PT
(I haven't posted in this thread until now and it's really inconvenient trying to relocate it, so this is that post.)

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 1)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 5:48 pm
by Banjo~
Abs. wrote:I still don’t get how Henry Gordan and Banjo tuned into me and PT ???
It's really not as complicated as you make it out to be...
It's magic.
Image

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 10:11 pm
by Kamite
Night 2 Ends

She made it in time – it looked like the other people hadn’t managed to decide anything. Miyano let out relieved sigh and clapped her hands. ”Okay, everyone! Given how things have gone, maybe we should all go cool our heads!” she yelled. Most of the others followed her order, for lack of better options. Some looked stunned, others annoyed, at least one person was openly crying, and Miyano decided to head their way to offer comfort, when she heard laughter. She spun around – the sound had come behind her – and noticed a some people had grouped together and were quickly walking away, muttering to each other.

Miyano hesitated a moment, but decided to follow them – right after checking Cinnamonroll, who was now outright bawling. ”Hey. Hey, are you okay?” Miyano asked. Cinnamonroll seemed surprised, but shook their head.
”Can I do anything to help?” Miayno continued after Cinnamonroll had composed themselves somewhat. ”No… no, I don’t think so. This is all just...” Cinnamonroll’s voice broke and before Miyano could react, they were hugging her. Miyano patted Cinnamonroll’s back. ”It’s gonna be okay,” she said quietly.

It took a while for Cinnamonroll's to calm down enough to leave for their home. Miyano walked them partway, before rushing back to the park and in the direction the earlier group had left. She had little hope of catching them now, she knew that, but that laughter...she couldn’t let it go. Even if it was something innocent, the mere fact that someone was laughing at situation like this, made her anger resurface.
If only she could’ve followed them immediatelly. But it was no use to worry about it now. She thought, arriving at crossroads. Great. Now which way had the group gone?
Left or right?

Before heading off in the middle of a crossroad was a gravely injured Henry Gordan (Akai). Collapse on the middle grabbing his stomach and holding a knife. Before a word a can be said he raised his hand and try to point the way, but collapse before he could actually point.

Miyano more infuriated than before, had now to make a choice.

Left or Right?

Henry Gordan (Akai) has been killed.
Spoiler: Will
They left no will
Image
Somebody has been injured.

Day 2 Begins.

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 10:15 pm
by PT
Hey, would the injured person like to speak up? :D

Also RIP Henry. D:

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 10:28 pm
by Link
I died D: Take that BO!

Also omg where'd ya even find that, mite xd

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 23rd, 2019, 10:35 pm
by Kamite
I had to search all of discord to find it. XD

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 25th, 2019, 10:02 pm
by Kamite
Day 2 Ends

Voting Results:

PhoenixTears (1): Cinnamonroll
CinnamonRoll (1): PhoenixTears
Miyano Shiho (1): MoonRaven
Link (1): Banjo
Banjo (1): Link

Tied vote nobody died.

Night 3 Begins.

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 25th, 2019, 10:04 pm
by Link
what did quote 100 ever do to y'all

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 25th, 2019, 11:21 pm
by Abs.
Link wrote:what did quote 100 ever do to y'all
*looks at the vote results*
Kamite wrote:
Day 2 Ends

Voting Results:

PhoenixTears (1): Cinnamonroll
CinnamonRoll (1): PhoenixTears
Miyano Shiho (1): MoonRaven
Link (1): Banjo
Banjo (1): Link
:thinkingmote:

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 26th, 2019, 12:09 am
by Link
He voted me first!

But in all seriousness, my vote was random :gomera:

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 27th, 2019, 10:07 pm
by Kamite
Night 3 Ends


Blurfbreg (Conan) has been Killed.
Spoiler: will
Will:
N1) Kamite did it. Miyayes interrogated: not BO
N2) Kamite still did it. Banjo interrogated: not BO
N3) Kamite is going to murder us all. Link to be interrogated. Wanted to swap actions.
PhoenixTears (Megure) has been killed.
Spoiler: Will
Image

N1: Checked a bunch of people killing people who are not Memesu so. There's that.

D1: Given that Shiratori is dead, I assume I'm not long for this world. So I did what I do and I arrested someone. And then I got suspended, which means blurf did not kill Meme N1.

N2: No actions because suspended. Talked to dumy a bit, but I didn't give that person anything to go on about myself... just in case. He did tell me a couple of things that might be helpful, but I'm not sure I should include them, since I can't confirm them myself right now and I don't know how trustworthy they are. If I don't die tonight, they'll be kept in mind for later.

D2: Still talking to dumy a bit. Haven't been able to confirm town or BO but I'm leaning toward town at the moment. Can't confirm, since suspended. Also talked to blurf a bit (technically we talked briefly like... D1? I think? But it was barely anything and not really worth mentioning). Not sure what to make of him yet, either.

N3: I finally got my handcuffs repaired, so time to potentially destroy them again. I'm arresting Link for killing Henry N2, so you guys can take that as you will. If he does go to jail, then there's a 90% chance he was not framed (10% in case I'm going on bad info, but it seems unlikely at this point). That being said... if Link doesn't go to jail, just know that I'm not convinced either way on him being town/BO/traitor. I'm just paranoid because he's already accurately deduced I'm a cop because I have a pattern without me even talking to him much, and certainly not sharing info/role stuff.
An Officer has been suspended.

Day 3 Begins.

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 27th, 2019, 10:20 pm
by Link
Linkeru NOOOOOOOOOOO :hawanzamote:
blurnan :rooSnap: confles?

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 27th, 2019, 10:35 pm
by MoonRaven
Aaargh! Double kill?! No!

Re: Forum Mafia 78.8: Miyano_Shiho’s Quest on Revenge for Fujiwara (Day 2)

Posted: June 28th, 2019, 1:06 pm
by cinnamoroll
>_< Two dead :'(