Re: Mafia Round 73 - Mafia Win!

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
PT
Community Mad Scientist
User avatar

to cammel's bav we go!

Posts: 1731

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Night 1

Postby PT » April 8th, 2018, 6:03 pm

(don't mind me, just posting here so it's easier to get back to later)
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
shinichi'sapprentice
User avatar

I NEED SLLEP

Posts: 9189

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » April 8th, 2018, 6:19 pm

Okay, just read Agasa's actions.

Stopwatch wrote:Image


OI! V:

Can a cop pls contact me thanks bye
blurfbreg
User avatar
Posts: 321

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby blurfbreg » April 8th, 2018, 6:25 pm

I'm going to randomly vote someone today. Sorry if that's you.
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 551

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Kamite » April 8th, 2018, 6:49 pm

Voting sa
Raiden
User avatar

~If you gimme a smile, I'm on your side. Tomorrow we'll be alright~

Posts: 645

Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Raiden » April 8th, 2018, 7:58 pm

♪♪ Every town
Has its ups and down
Sometimes ups
Outnumber the downs
But not in Beika Town.
I'm inclined to believe
If we were so down
We'd up and leave
We'd up and fly if we had wings for flyin'
Can't you see the tears we're cryin'?
Can't there be some happiness for me?
Not in Beika Town apparently...
♪♪

Image


Edit: Since it was asked, it's a slightly rearranged version of Roger Miller's "Not in Nottingham"
Last edited by Raiden on April 8th, 2018, 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3DS FC:2809 8617 8608
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone



Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image
blurfbreg
User avatar
Posts: 321

Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby blurfbreg » April 8th, 2018, 8:34 pm

Raiden wrote:♪♪ Every town
Has its ups and down
Sometimes ups
Outnumber the downs
But not in Beika Town.
I'm inclined to believe
If we were so down
We'd up and leave
We'd up and fly if we had wings for flyin'
Can't you see the tears we're cryin'?
Can't there be some happiness for me?
Not in Beika Town apparently...
♪♪


What tune would it follow?
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2508

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 8th, 2018, 10:40 pm

I totally forgot this would start XD
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
cinnamoroll
User avatar

Making the world a sweeter place :)

Posts: 2111

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby cinnamoroll » April 8th, 2018, 11:08 pm

D: Raiden! No! D:
Image
Spoiler: Awesome Christmas present from Kain <3
Image

Spoiler: KL's cute Christmas present ^^
Image

Spoiler: Cute Christmas present by Stoppy ^^
Image

Spoiler: PT <3
Image

Spoiler: Jeck's Frosty :3
Image
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
User avatar

Secretly in love with N...

Posts: 1244

Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Yurikochan » April 8th, 2018, 11:48 pm

blurfbreg wrote:
Raiden wrote:♪♪ Every town
Has its ups and down
Sometimes ups
Outnumber the downs
But not in Beika Town.
I'm inclined to believe
If we were so down
We'd up and leave
We'd up and fly if we had wings for flyin'
Can't you see the tears we're cryin'?
Can't there be some happiness for me?
Not in Beika Town apparently...
♪♪


What tune would it follow?

Actually its from Robin Hood!
Image
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2476

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Kleene Onigiri » April 9th, 2018, 1:08 am

Noo! Raideeen! D:
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4532

Contact:

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby MoonRaven » April 9th, 2018, 2:13 am

Nooo, Raideeen!

By the way, is blaming SA somewhat standard?
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18

Chapter 3 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 17.9.18

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
shinichi'sapprentice
User avatar

I NEED SLLEP

Posts: 9189

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » April 9th, 2018, 2:18 am

oi v:
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1072

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Memesu » April 9th, 2018, 2:29 am

Raiden D:
Choose
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13456

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's me, Chara."
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 551

Re: Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Kamite » April 9th, 2018, 3:42 am

MoonRaven wrote:Nooo, Raideeen!

By the way, is blaming SA somewhat standard?



Unless someone has something else
Raiden
User avatar

~If you gimme a smile, I'm on your side. Tomorrow we'll be alright~

Posts: 645

Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 73 - Day 1

Postby Raiden » April 9th, 2018, 4:46 am

Yurikochan wrote:
blurfbreg wrote:
Raiden wrote:♪♪ Every town
Has its ups and down
Sometimes ups
Outnumber the downs
But not in Beika Town.
I'm inclined to believe
If we were so down
We'd up and leave
We'd up and fly if we had wings for flyin'
Can't you see the tears we're cryin'?
Can't there be some happiness for me?
Not in Beika Town apparently...
♪♪


What tune would it follow?

Actually its from Robin Hood!

Yeah, I added that in as an edit afterward :P
I didn't feel the need to cause massive quotewalls like this was necessary since I am dead and all. But now that I see it, it's kind of fun. #ConiaQuoteWallCommence #LetsMakeDCTPGreatAgain!
3DS FC:2809 8617 8608
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone



Image
Image
Spoiler:
Image
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests