Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [BO Wins]

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Stopwatch

Re: Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [BO Wins]

Post by Stopwatch »

I never properly said thank you to PT D:.

Thanks for GMing :D.

(and also yeah Mafia got super lucky with those cop kills at the start)
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
*punches Akonyl*

Post by Kleene Onigiri »

Just came back home from the hannover exhibition I was on for work stuff \o/
PhoenixTears wrote:
Raiden wrote:That's what happens when you're not fully awake--phase change time is awful for Europeans
Apparently it was awful for basically everyone, or so I kept hearing. Good thing you guys won't have to worry about that for a while. Or ever.
Lies! Just because one person, that starts with "Y" and ends with "uriko", is screaming around that the game was bad, doesn't mean that the other people didn't had fun! The majority should be looked at, not at some single people.

That said, I had great fun even tho I died fast! In the train to the exhibition I was checking the forums often and even tho I was totally exhausted from the exhibition back int he hotel, I still went to see what happened in mafia! Even logged in early in the morning to check up on the game and almost got late to the exhibition XD (phasechange was 6 am) So thank you very much for hosting the game PT :D

Also, sometimes stuff just happens, based on luck or good BOs/Towns etc. that the game ends faster or looks one-sided. That's just the nature of the game. Difference is, that if BO is dominating, the game ends way faster then when the town is dominating. Because BO can kill Night and kill at day with lynch and APTX. Town can usually just kill at day and not at night. They can try arrests, but those can be hard to get right even if the town is dominating the game.
So yea, it's just logical that a dominating BO game ends way faster than a town dominating round. But both are happening.

@Yuriko:
You're totally and utterly wrong. No one needs to say sorry for killing someone. They can, but they dont have to. And if they don't, then that also doesn't mean they are "bad people" or don't have manners.
People who are sore loser on the other hand and say that a whole group is stupid just because they lost and want to blame others... well, those kind of people have bad manners if they think they don't need to apologize after calling 11 people stupid.... well. Maybe you get my point.

Also, every time your side loses, you blame it on the other people, on the GM and on the rules. If you win, you're proclaiming yourself the winner and say you did everything and that everyone should have listened to you from the start. See a pattern here?
Also, even if there are some rules that need adjusting, you just don't say anything constructive. You often just complain and say "well, I would have ideas, but no one listens to me anyway". Adding to that, a lot of people just don't share your viewpoint (like that APTX is a bad idea).

And I'm sorry. At this point I really don't care anymore if you're angry at me, sulking, don't want to play because of me or whatever. You started calling people stupid and pretending to be a victim. And till now you didn't apologize to anyone for calling n people stupid. It's one thing to get mad after a loss and say thing you didn't meant or because you were angry. But another to demand apologies from others (who shouldn't even have to apologize in the first place) and not providing an apology yourself.
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3
Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)
3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Detective Tommy

Post by Detective Tommy »

Are there going to be more of these? Just curious because this one's a month old.

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro

dumytru

Post by dumytru »

Detective Tommy wrote:Are there going to be more of these? Just curious because this one's a month old.
Pretty sure there are going to be more Mafia rounds :)
And maybe some Espionage rounds too.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

I'm moving house august first to my more permanent spot, so I'm starting prep work for a new round by then :).
Might take a bit, though, as it includes original drawings I still have to make XD.
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Detective Tommy

Post by Detective Tommy »

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:I'm moving house august first to my more permanent spot, so I'm starting prep work for a new round by then :).
Might take a bit, though, as it includes original drawings I still have to make XD.
Sounds good :)

"Well, a child's curiosity and a detective's spirit of inquiry... Do have much in common, after all..." - Tooru Amuro