Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [BO Wins]

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
dumytru

Re: Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [BO Wins]

Post by dumytru »

I was so wrong about Meme. heh.

Thanks for the game, PT.

Cinna, you figured out I could protect, right?
So we had BFFs, but it wasn`t Rizu-SA.

...Omg, Stop.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
miyano_shiho
I just love numbers... :)

Post by miyano_shiho »

All I can say about Kogorou is... it's funny how the BO was so afraid of him when he himself is clueless, ally-less and info-less. :x

I said this on IRC already, but thanks for the game and for letting me try out a new role, PT. <3

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
Secretly in love with N...

Post by Yurikochan »

That actually sounds worse, Yuri...thanks for the pep talk.
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Yurikochan wrote:That actually sounds worse, Yuri...thanks for the pep talk.
Again, you really shouldn't​ take it personally.
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:That actually sounds worse, Yuri...thanks for the pep talk.
Again, you really shouldn't​ take it personally.
I called Link and some IRC people cowards cause they didn't say a word to me.

So that wasn't directed at you, most usually have the decency to apologize. :) so yeah, I do find that to be a personal thing.
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Henry Gordan
Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Post by Henry Gordan »

NEXT TIME, IF SA IS ACTIVE, VOTE ASAP
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Post by Yurikochan »

Henry Gordan wrote:NEXT TIME, IF SA IS ACTIVE, VOTE ASAP
I disagree, honestly...maybe you all need to learn who to trust better. ::) and not scream your actions to every SA, Stop and Harry
Last edited by Yurikochan on June 12th, 2017, 5:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

PhoenixTears wrote: Erase: Conia - success

Conia's role was Akai!
Conia wrote:I think I've gathered enough votes against SA that I don't even need to vote myself.

Onwards to juicy information... Yeah I have nothing

The voting for SA didn't have a solid base for it, it was just suspicion. The more I got asked about the lead, the more I got to know that we weren't alone in being suspicious of SA, which helped to push forward my case.

Raiden looks like a trusty source, but that's as far as I can go.
These are my results from N1, hopefully they are of use:
Gin investigates SA investigate Raiden -> False
Gin investigates SA Observe Raiden -> False
Gin investigates SA investigate Gin -> False

Keep on fighting, townies!
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Re: Rules. For something.

Post by Abs. »

PhoenixTears wrote: Akai, FBI Hunter
Night/Day action: Vengeance (passive)
Night action: Investigate 3, Snipe Guard
Interrogation: BO
Scent: Yes
Disguise: Yes
Items: Gun, Car keys, Headgear, Alcohol
Observe: Awesome Male adult
(Only emphasis added, look it up if you don't believe me)
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

Henry Gordan wrote:NEXT TIME, IF SA IS ACTIVE, VOTE ASAP
SA is always active. I only found strange the way he defended.

<Linku> oh right dumy wants suspect lust from me v;
<Linku> list.........
<@Sidon> V:
<EmaSkye> ...
<EmaSkye> I don't think he wants lust, Link :V

???

EDIT: I'll read the graveyard and other stuff a bit later.
But wow, I played so bad this game. I shouldn't play when I have exams. *actually has an exam in one hour*

I told Stop directly I'm a protector. But that's basically because I started over-trusting everybody D3. The only strange thing she said is "I trust 100% Rizu to be town, but maybe because I know when she lies" (or something like that).
Idk, when Rizu said it, I thought she had some evidence, but Stop saying she trusts somebody in Mafia based on the conversation is kinda strange. Thought I'd point this out @Stop.

EDIT2: I "figured" (assumed) it was bribe because Cinna casually mentioned it the same phase <- but it was just a thought.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
miyano_shiho
I just love numbers... :)

Post by miyano_shiho »

dumytru wrote: But wow, I played so bad this game. I shouldn't play when I have exams. *actually has an exam in one hour*

I told Stop directly I'm a protector. But that's basically because I started over-trusting everybody D3. The only strange thing she said is "I trust 100% Rizu to be town, but maybe because I know when she lies" (or something like that).
Idk, when Rizu said it, I thought she had some evidence, but Stop saying she trusts somebody in Mafia based on the conversation is kinda strange. Thought I'd point this out @Stop.

EDIT2: I "figured" (assumed) it was bribe because Cinna casually mentioned it the same phase <- but it was just a thought.
We were all in panic mode on D3. I wasn't planning on giving out my role to anyone too but I already knew Town was doomed. The BO were already too far ahead.

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

Stop was good at pretending when she was talking with me though and she didn't mess up much (she did say some weird stuff but town was playing eve n worse as far as trust goes so that made me dismiss her weird claims)

I know Yuriko found Link suspicious but he contacted me since the very beginning and didn't act very different from usual... not until a certain thing at least which made me hesitate about him... (he even wrote a summary of "leads" :V (he made a mistake but I thought it was a typo and corrected him *facedesks* but it wasn't very important) and gave me a description of his time schedule and real life plans as usual XD)

I wanted to SI him for desguise (and check on Stop too) but I prioritized finding kills and that's was a mistake on my part... sorry town... I should've been more doubtful and checked my priorities...

I complained about giving info to people and yeah true I gave even worse info to BO *facedesks* but that wasn't the point... the point is... I gave my action to Conia and SI plans and such, he apparently told Rai who went ahead and told Miya...
I never contacted Miya but she suddenly came asking me to confirm the SI and SI plans and I totally panicked... unless accidental I never give away people's roles or actions in such an obvious way without their permission... and when I tell someone something about someone else I make sure to tell them that "I told *insert name* about this" even if I had permission...
If for example Rai was wrong about Miya (like I was wrong about Stop) and she was BO my role would be leaked not by my own mistakes and I wouldn't really like that...

And sorry for the long text... I know it was funny to graveyard people that I was complaining (and probably others too... heck I laughed when I saw the results...) but this is not about this particular game... this could happen at any game so be careful...
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Yurikochan wrote:
I called Link and some IRC people cowards cause they didn't say a word to me.

Clearly.
Spoiler:
Maya Fey wrote:well SA pmmed me, but like hell I was giving him anything. :x
Or do you mean they should've just told you they were going to kill you?
Yurikochan wrote:So that wasn't directed at you, most usually have the decency to apologize. :) so yeah, I do find that to be a personal thing.
And just what the f*ck is this supposed to mean? You think you have the right to insult others when they don't play how you want, but they should be the ones apologizing?
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Ha! I told you guys he was Rena!
That was a fun round, I guess. Sorry for tricking you Raiden. Also, your will hadn't been removed from my inbox so I had the time to read it XD.
Eh, it's cool. I blame your tutu for everything, Vodka-chan~ XD
That's what happens when you're not fully awake--phase change time is awful for EuropeansIf you read the POFA though, why was there still doubt in the BO about my role? :P
BO HQ wrote:SA: Also, we're not 100% sure on Raiden. Abs.ianti suspects Sonoko. *I* even suspect well-hidden cop v:
@Abs: So close, but NOPE. Not BFFs. Coniakai was my lover since N1, a relationship cemented with the reason to see Evil Link dead! :D
Spoiler:
Conia wrote:
Raiden wrote:Sorry for the delay!

It's said there's a fine line between love and hate, it seems like you Conia(Gin) finally crossed that line and found a new sight in Raiden(OkiyAkai)?! Let's tear the BO apart from the inside out! :D
Sorry, couldn't resist...ally? :p
I'm up for some alliance :D
KaitoRizu wrote:If for example Rai was wrong about Miya (like I was wrong about Stop) and she was BO my role would be leaked not by my own mistakes and I wouldn't really like that...
I only did what I did because I was pretty certain the BO would win after my loverConiakai was kill+erased AND a BO used frighten confirming Pisco & Vodka since neither can do both the same phase. Besides, Stop had already told me when I contacted her yesterday she she had roleswapped with you, so since you were so careless with your own role if you were town I figured you would get APTXed today with you having been in contact with SA, and if BO it wouldn't matter. But if it makes you feel better, go right ahead and blame me for everything. I don't care. I had lost most hope of the town winning when Day 2 Tragedy happened. The last depleted when Coniakai was killed. :x
I don't understand why everyone trusted SA so much since it felt so obvious to me he was evil. A part of me wish SA had listened when I ask him to kill me N3 :v
Last edited by Raiden on June 12th, 2017, 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Planned pofa was suggested @ BFF Rai.

And I think I got lucky that I basically didn't end up in contact with anyone who knows my BO play super well (or at least not until really late on when I'd already been "proven"). I think that's partly why I got away with so much instead of being called out on it when I made mistakes or my timing was awful (aka when looking up my Yukiko details on the spot :V or when I had lab and had to keep disappearing right in the middle of important conversations ^^;).

Edit: If anyone has some cool wills do they want to share? :o
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]