Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [BO Wins]

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
KaitoRizu

Re: Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [Day 3]

Post by KaitoRizu »

I might post again but I want to post this on a hurry before I lose the forum again T_T

I was allied with Conia...
He told me the following:

He had investigate and he confirmed getting stolen by Yuriko (she said she stole panties) so he was either Kir or Satou... I'm not entirely sure because I just checked it on a hurry so feel free to check and confirm

He told me that he intended to announce in his will that he was Frightened Night 1

He had no leads on Link... he only wanted to lynch him based on suspicion alone... I'm not going to tell don't lynch him at this point since it's going to make me look suspicious... especially if Link turns out to be Vermouth which is something I doubt... I hope not at least considering he knows my role or has it narrowed down since the beginning of the game...

Regarding Stop... I swapped roles with her which allows me to confirm that she's 100% town and trustworthy...

If you find me or anyone suspicious based on this post go ahead and feel free to help the BO lynch me and enjoy my will :V
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Post by Conia »

Kamite
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Post by Kamite »

Conia wrote:Image
Welcome to the club buddy.
miyano_shiho
I just love numbers... :)

Post by miyano_shiho »

Is it really true that Conia had panties? I thought that was an Akai vengeance but if he's not Akai, nothing else could explain the injury. Is that right or am I missing something?

Or I'm just missing the obvious that that part of Yuriko's will was just bluff :x

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

@miyano Since there was the injury, Conia was either Yukiko-Akai or Chianti. Or Yuriko was just saying "panties" for fun, since she shouldn't want to announce someone's revealing(!) item normally.
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
shinichi'sapprentice
I NEED SLLEP

Re: Mafia Round 72: It's a Secret to Everybody [Night 3]

Post by shinichi'sapprentice »

miyano_shiho wrote:
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:Uhh yes, why am I still getting lynched..........
Why shinichi'sapprentice:
Because Conia died and he's obviously town and he said SA's lead is still up and running. We don't have his will but it could've contained hard evidence against SA.
You do realize that he could also have died so the BO could put more suspicions on me. v:
Conia, miyayes, Jecka, Raiden, and Abs. DID NOT KILL MOONKAGI ON NIGHT 1.
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

miyano_shiho wrote:Just a little note:

Who was/were Conia's ally/allies? Did he tell you what lead he had about SA? It'll help us a lot if you post it here in public since the BO stole Conia's will.
He basically said "everyone agreed SA was susp" and then was susp of me when I thought that wasn't strong enough evi to vote off :V. Especially given I had only previously run into one person who thought he was susp and had run into several who were neutral or trusted him.
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
miyano_shiho

Post by miyano_shiho »

Okay, so I'm having a hard time looking into whether or not Conia had hard evidence against SA, but my search left me with nothing. I'm not voting SA just yet. Sorry if I influenced others too early :x

Again, please don't vote SA just yet.

“Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.” - Unknown

“If you don't go after what you want, you'll never have it. If you don't ask, the answer is always no. If you don't step forward, you're always in the same place.” - Nora Roberts

"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things." - Robert Brault

"Time is an equal opportunity employer. Each human being has exactly the same number of hours and minutes every day. Rich people can't buy more hours. Scientists can't invent new minutes. And you can't save time to spend it on another day. Even so, time is amazingly fair and forgiving. No matter how much time you've wasted in the past, you still have an entire tomorrow." - Denis Waitley
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Abs. wrote:@miyano Since there was the injury, Conia was either Yukiko-Akai or Chianti. Or Yuriko was just saying "panties" for fun, since she shouldn't want to announce someone's revealing(!) item normally.
Lovers aren't in :V.
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

@Stop I know that, but just going by who can have panties and cause injury

...Should add Ran and Kazuha to that list :x

LIVING PLAYERS (12):
02. Abs. - shinichi'sapprentice (temp)
03. Iwamoto Yuri - shinichi'sapprentice
05. Stopwatch
07. KaitoRizu
08. dumytru
09. Memesu
10. Raiden - shinichi'sapprentice
11. shinichi'sapprentice
12. Henry Gordan
14. cinnamoroll
15. miyano_shiho
16. Jecka
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

miyano_shiho

Post by miyano_shiho »

I'm kinda torn between voting SA and Meme. SA because there's still no (or I still haven't found out from people) definite evidence for or against him. Meme because chances of her being BO are pretty high. If this weren't a survive/lose situation for town, I'd be fine voting either of them, but unfortunately this might be our last chance.

I still haven't sent in my vote and updated my will but I'm really sleepy now. Just hoping I'd wake up before noon to send in everything.

dumytru

Post by dumytru »

I'll vote SA. Honestly I'd go for lynching Meme, but it's more important to vote the same person.
I won't be around until after the phase change.

EDIT: I think I'll still be around ~one hour, so I might be able to change my vote.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

I prefer to always vote no matter what but seeing how things are and considering that we don't have actual leads on anyone at all then I won't risk lynching anyone who could be town... so I'm not voting...
I sent Meme a message that she saw and completely ignored so I do suspect her but not responding to massages is simply suspicious... it doesn't mean that she's actually a BO and that's not a lead so...
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Post by Abs. »

dumytru wrote:I'll vote SA. Honestly I'd go for lynching Meme, but it's more important to vote the same person.
It's most important to make sure the person lynched isn't town, but sure. I'm not confident about the SA vote either, so don't think you're alone in this. We still have 5 hours, I think. (Sorry European time zone D:)
KaitoRizu wrote:I sent Meme a message that she saw and completely ignored so I do suspect her but not responding to massages is simply suspicious...
If someone isn't responding to a massage, it usually means they're either dead or fell asleep.