Mafia 71: No More Akos (Town Wins)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Akonyl
Community Hero

Re: Mafia 71: No More Akos (Day 5)

Post by Akonyl »

Everybody immediately dives for the gun, and a scuffle ensues. Though eventually they realize that they all basically want to point it at one person...
Spoiler:
Memesu: 7
cinnamoroll
dumytru
Jecka
KaitoRizu
Kamite
Stopwatch
Yurikochan

dumytru: 1
blurfbreg
...Memesu.

Memesu: "Hahaha. So this is how it ends?"
Yurikochan: "Yep, looks like it's the end of the road for you. We won't let you sabotage this mission."
Memesu: "Are you sure about that?"
Kamite: "Yeah. We're gonna snuff out you infiltrators and do what we came to do!"
Memesu: "Really now? Good luck with that..."

Memesu starts laughing as Yurikochan pulls the trigger. Memesu (Kir)'s body slumps to the ground. But even in death, she has an odd smile on her face...
Everybody starts to celebrate over the death, but PhoenixTears looks a bit sad.

PhoenixTears: "But I wanted to shoot the gun."
Akobo: "Only one person gets to shoot the gun."
PhoenixTears: "I know! But I wanted to do it."
dumytru: "Come on, PT, you're harshing our joy over Kiremesu's death."
PhoenixTears: "But..."
???: "Alright, that's it! PhoenixTears, you're under arrest for being a buzzkill!"
PhoenixTears: "Aw, man..."

Although it looks like PhoenixTears isn't the only one not having fun! The group looks at MoonRaven, wondering if she's alright, due to the worrying puzzled expression she has on her face.

MoonRaven: "...blueberries?"

Clearly the answer is that she is not alright, as MoonRaven (Yoko) promptly falls over, obviously poisoned.

blurfbreg: "Where would a berry even come from, down here?"
Stopwatch: "Beats me. Maybe it was given to her when we all jumped for the gun?"
blurfbreg: "I guess so."

Quite a lot seems to be happening, bad things, like people dying. Akobo said that you wanted this, but you really think that dying actually kind of sucks. With everyone in agreement, the group decides to raise their objections.

KaitoRizu: "Hey robot!"
Akobo: "Yeah?"
KaitoRizu: "I think you're wrong!"
Butler: "Well, Akobo is a dumb bot."
KaitoRizu: "I actually like living! I like it quite a lot, actually! So why do we have to do this? Can't you just leave us alone?"

Akobo scratches his head, even though as a robot he totally doesn't need to. "Really? Is that what you actually believe? Hold on a second..."

He lifts his left arm and appears to push buttons on it with his right hand. As he does, all the televisions in the room switch to a single scene. It looks like it's a video of your group standing outside the power plant, when you were deciding who to use as fuel. Is this a surveillance camera recording? Then you hear people speaking on the video...
Yurikochan wrote:Why are so many people suiciding :x
KaitoRizu wrote:It's not suicide it's... natural? I don't know :P XD
Even with only the audio, you can seemingly even see the emotions and facial expressions they had at the time, like they were in their speech itself. Odd how that works.

Akobo: "So what was that, then? Suicide is natural?"
KaitoRizu: "Um, err..."
Jecka: "Whoa whoa, hold on, wait. Okay. Maybe it's natural, but nobody would want it, right?"

Akobo rolls his robotic eyes as he bring up another scene. This time, it's the group in the jungle, when deciding who got to taste test the poisonous berries.
Kleene Onigiri wrote:Lynch me this phase \o/
Kleene Onigiri wrote:Tho I want to get lynched :V
Akobo: "Yeah? What about that one?"
Jecka: "K-Kleta was just eccentric, okay? Besides, wait, how did you even get that video? Are there surveillance cameras in the jungle too?"
Akobo: "Of course. I've been watching you the whole time, ever since you've entered Akonyland. I was even keeping tabs on your movements when you got the butler out of prison."
cinnamoroll: "Before we were even in the country? Did you know we were coming?"
Akobo: "Well, yeah. After all, I increased the power output of the power plant to make sure someone would notice and send people here. I even made that bus for you, just to make sure it was easy for you to get here."
Stopwatch: "But why? If we're just going to stop you, why lure us in here?"

"Well," Akobo explains, "I may as well tell you, since it's the end for you anyway. The doomsday device, meant to kill all of bee-kind, required a specimen of a living bee in order to work. It would analyze the bee it was holding, and then exterminate all matching life on the planet. So what if it was modified, so that it didn't just accept bee specimens? That's not really an actual question, by the way, because I know the answer. I modified the device to accept all specimens, including humans, and long story short, I'm gonna use it to murder everyone. To make it work though, I needed a human specimen, so I called for delivery."

Kamite: "Wait, why not just make an Akonyl clone and use that?"
Akobo: "Nah, wouldn't work. It's a long explanation I'm sure you don't care about, but clones don't work, and humans are fine, but when you combine the two, like in the second batch of clones that had children..."

The crane drops down from the ceiling, snatching up the butler.

Akobo: "...it can kill a lot of other stuff, too! Thanks for coming, but I don't need you anymore. I'll be taking the butler and using him to exterminate all of humanity, and more, so just sit tight and you'll get your death too."
Butler: "Aaaahhhh! Help me! Follow the sound of my voice! Aaaaaahhhhhh...!"

Akobo and the crane holding the butler disappear into the darkness, as the butler's sad and honestly kind of pathetic screaming echoes through the chambers. You know Akobo told you to sit tight, but this time you figure you probably shouldn't listen to his orders. Into the darkness! It's time to save the world!

Night 6 Begins
Akonyl
Community Hero

Re: Mafia 71: No More Akos (Night 6)

Post by Akonyl »

Think all PMs are out + posts updated, now.
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

Wait... did you guys just lynch a townie? D:

Idek what to say about Moon, though, tbh. *shakes head*
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

Moon D:
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife
Secretly in love with N...

Post by Yurikochan »

I think she was evil...unless she was Rena...
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote: Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Oh thank goodness :V
I can never keep the rules straight.

Tho....YokoRaven (wait what are we calling her? :V) D:
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

To PT: it was annoying because I had to come up with reply after reply and not waver or apologize what I said in my first post. In the other words, I needed to BS my way through though I guess that' what revealed my role in the end.

Anyways, good game. Good luck town.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

Jecka wrote:Oh thank goodness :V

If only she'd left a will, you would have been able to find out!
Spoiler:
Mooyokoven
Kamite
Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Post by Kamite »

Advertisement alert.
In case you haven't notice in my sig. Movie Night is happening later today.

*runs from ako*
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

MoonRaven wrote:To PT: it was annoying because I had to come up with reply after reply and not waver or apologize what I said in my first post. In the other words, I needed to BS my way through though I guess that' what revealed my role in the end.
I mean, I get what you were trying to do, but... you did bring it on yourself. :V

(I do have more comments to make about this, but they can wait til after the game ends.)
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Akonyl wrote:

Spoiler:
Mooyokoven
That's a bit of a mouthful
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Raiden
There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Post by Raiden »

Jecka wrote:
Akonyl wrote:

Spoiler:
Mooyokoven
More of a mouthful than Raimouth tho? :VV
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

Jecka wrote:
Akonyl wrote:

Spoiler:
Mooyokoven
*points at Kleta Onikagi*
Akonyl
Community Hero

Post by Akonyl »

You follow the twists and turns of the maze-like underground, listening to the butler's whiny screams. Maybe if you'd been here longer, you'd have been forced to play some murderous games in those rooms. Finally you see a light in the distance, and you check to make sure everyone's ready.

blurfbreg: "Everyone ready?"
dumytru: "Ready as ever!"
Stopwatch: "All good here."
cinnamoroll: "Not really... someone stabbed me while we were running, I think I'm about to di--"

Interrupted by her own death, cinnamoroll (Haibara) collapses onto the ground, with yet another piece of paper showing her will:
Spoiler: cinnabara's Will!
If you're reading this, it means I'm dead, I'll leave this report so you can make good use of the information I gathered:

On the first night of this journey I just quietly watched everyone do their thing.
In the morning, I followed Kleene around, just to make sure she's not evil. She seems fine.
I voted randomly.
Day two, I could smell someone wearing a nice new perfume, it ended up being kamite. It smells like pizza or something (^^')
It was hard trying to choose the one who wouldn't get a parachute, so I just picked a random name.
Third day a bunch of people decided to have a party without me, so I hung out with Raiden, who wasn't invited either, but for reasons I now know! He ended up being part of people those people who dress in black D:
I've made new allies.
A lead! I went along with my allies and voted Conia, which ended in success! \o/
I haven't seen Memesu being very active, I got suspicious, so I snuck around her to see what she was up to during the day. She seems ok, but who knows.

For now, I fully trust SA, he even knows my role. T_T
I trust Yuriko, she knows my role.
Dumy now knows my role too, I already trusted him, and a bunch of townies seem to trust him too.
I've also been speaking to Stop and Rizu, I trust them to be town.

Good luck!
Jecka: "Well that's sad, but we have to keep going!"
Yurikochan: "I guess so, no time to waste. Not like she was actually an agent anyway, she's a kid, we just let her tag along because she wanted to."
KaitoRizu: "Doesn't that actually make it even worse?"
Yurikochan: "Shhhh."

The group finally comes to the room, where Akobo is standing in front of a giant contraption. It's a rather menacing looking contraption, containing no less than seven mysterious crystals, and one large bee butler in a glass chamber. It might even be a young queen, whatever you would call that. All the crystals seem to be aligned towards the ceiling. Hearing you run into the room, Akobo turns towards the group.

Akobo: "I already turned it on, it's only a matter of time until it finishes charging! You're too slow!"
dumytru: "Well damn, I guess that's that then. Time to brush up my will, a bit."
Butler: "It's fine! It takes a conveniently long time to charge up, just get me outta here!"
Akobo: "Hey! Don't tell them that, that's against the rules!"
Kamite: "Really?"
Akobo: "Okay, well, no. But I still won't let you do it! You won't get past me!"

You hear a sound like an engine revving up as Akobo begins to shake slightly. His right arm suddenly turns into a blade, as his eyes begin to glow.

Akobo: "Human-extermination razor arm or human-extinguishing heat vision... which is it gonna be?"
blurfbreg: "How about neither?"
Akobo: "I said I'd give you your fun death, I'm gonna keep my word."
Stopwatch: "Well, then..."

Everyone glances to each other. Someone's gonna have to be thrown into the robot if you have any hope of rescuing the butler, but who? At least it's going to be fun... apparently.

The razor arm doesn't look very fun.

Day 6 Begins
cinnamoroll
Making the world a sweeter place :)

Re: Mafia 71: No More Akos (Day 6)

Post by cinnamoroll »

/me dies x_x

You can do it town! \o/
Spoiler: Awesome Christmas present from Kain <3
Spoiler: KL's cute Christmas present ^^
Spoiler: Cute Christmas present by Stoppy ^^
Spoiler: PT <3