Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1152

Re: Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby Nemomon » April 18th, 2017, 2:45 pm

I cant log in to the manager until tomorrow.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
KaitoRizu
User avatar
Posts: 453

Re: Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby KaitoRizu » April 18th, 2017, 2:57 pm

The results (copied from the manager):

Henry Gordan, a Civilian, was lynched!
Stopwatch, a Civilian, was killed by the Spy!

Votes:
bash7353 (2): cinnamoroll, Kamite
MoonRaven (1): Iwamoto Yuri
Iwamoto Yuri (1): bash7353
Henry Gordan (5): KaitoRizu, Nemomon, Kleene Onigiri, Memesu, Henry Gordan
Jecka (1): Jecka
Nemomon (1): shinichi'sapprentice
Memesu (2): MoonRaven, Stopwatch
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Image
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1152

Re: Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby Nemomon » April 18th, 2017, 3:13 pm

Jecka's last activity says that here last time she was 3 days ago. She could be faking het inactivity by bookmarking the manager's page. If I count correctly, we know our roles since two days, so it could be possible that she's an active spy that is trying to hide that fact by playing imactive. But I think this is unlikely.

Dumytru was reading this topic all day but he didnt write a word regarding the game. And SA is also playing a lone wolf...

Personally I dont mind voting for SA if he wont start becoming more active in this topic.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Posts: 424

Re: Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby bash7353 » April 18th, 2017, 3:19 pm

I'm pretty sure dumytru isn't the Spy because... well, he's not playing this round.
"Vad ska jag annars vara?" - "Det vet jag inte. Det måste du svara på. Men om du släpper allt du tror att du måste, och frågar dig vad du vill... Vad vill du då?"
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きることを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
cinnamoroll
User avatar

Making the world a sweeter place :)

Posts: 2127

Re: Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby cinnamoroll » April 18th, 2017, 4:21 pm

I'm guessing Stop was killed because she was very active... or could just be a coincidence :P

I also wonder why App hasn't said anything, he's normally one of the most active players, busy maybe? But he did vote, so he's not inactive.

I don't think it would be very smart to not say anything if you're the spy... it would make you looks suspicious.
I'm hoping Jecka's not the detective and missed the opportunity to clear a civilian. I can't remember if she's on my list *goes check but will keep that info to herself*

bash7353 wrote:I'm pretty sure dumytru isn't the Spy because... well, he's not playing this round.

^^'
Image
Spoiler: Awesome Christmas present from Kain <3
Image

Spoiler: KL's cute Christmas present ^^
Image

Spoiler: Cute Christmas present by Stoppy ^^
Image

Spoiler: PT <3
Image

Spoiler: Jeck's Frosty :3
Image
Kamite
User avatar

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming.

Posts: 614

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby Kamite » April 18th, 2017, 8:17 pm

There is fish
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Posts: 424

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby bash7353 » April 18th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Kamite wrote:There is fish

Is there, though?
"Vad ska jag annars vara?" - "Det vet jag inte. Det måste du svara på. Men om du släpper allt du tror att du måste, och frågar dig vad du vill... Vad vill du då?"
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きることを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
shinichi'sapprentice
User avatar

I NEED SLLEP

Posts: 9194

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » April 18th, 2017, 9:21 pm

Spoiler:
Image


sorry, i was ordered by the spy to ditch day 1 v:

also, i thought phase change time was three hours after actual time xd

and omfg i thought dumytru was playing too :v

I'll be busy for the next three phases but I'll try to be as active as I can.

I have been observing the thread since the game started and has been watching out for possible orders by the spy. As has been pointed out, only three players have not posted anything at all during Day 1. If the first order was indeed to not say anything at all, then the spy has already narrowed down their informant to either Jecka, Kamite, or myself. What would then be the second order? One thing I did not prepare for in previous rounds is that the SPY could always order their informant/s on how to communicate with them. This second phase, the informant could have been ordered to post in the thread who they think should get killed next. They could also have been ordered to confirm their identity by saying absurd things like this. (I'm typing all this while refreshing the forums to see if there are new posts being posted)

But we're not here to lynch informants, are we? If I am one, I would be very careful of the things that I say because it will all be examined thoroughly once we reached the phase when we start revealing lists. Now, this leads me to questioning Kleene Onigiri about her Day 1 vote. Why jump onto the Henry bandwagon? This is also the same reason I voted for Nemomon. First person to agree right away to lynching the poor guy.

To all the civilians out there, please avoid revealing too much information about your list. Use it only as a reference to read people's posts. Be very vague about how you say things and never 100% confirm facts about what or what not is on your list.

I think at this point, we can say that the SPY is an active player and is quick to do their job by getting rid of people who are most likely detective – hence, Stopwatch's death.

As for who I think may not be the spy, it would be Jecka. A spy would not self-vote especially on Day 1. While Nemomon makes a good point about Jecka hiding behind inactivity, I personally think she's not the type to pull such a move. Someone, Stopwatch, has been killed, and even if people are quick to jump on the previous phase's lynch, I don't think she would risk herself being voted. It would be good to hear from you though, Jecka!
Image
dumytru
User avatar
Posts: 967

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby dumytru » April 19th, 2017, 2:39 am

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:and omfg i thought dumytru was playing too :v



Nope, I'm just stalking this thread and the manager. Sorry I haven't made that clear.
And before I said to Rizu "feel free to ask me privately" <- it's because I'm not playing. PMs still aren't allowed :D
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...


dumytru's Karaoke Project!
shinichi'sapprentice
User avatar

I NEED SLLEP

Posts: 9194

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » April 19th, 2017, 2:52 am

Yeah, I thought it was weird that you keep telling people to message you privately if they experience any problems with the manager xd
Image
KaitoRizu
User avatar
Posts: 453

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby KaitoRizu » April 19th, 2017, 3:08 am

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:One thing I did not prepare for in previous rounds is that the SPY could always order their informant/s on how to communicate with them. This second phase, the informant could have been ordered to post in the thread who they think should get killed next. They could also have been ordered to confirm their identity by saying absurd things like this.

That fish comment is definitely weird :P but after saying all that about the informant is it really okay to write someone's name in big bold letters?
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Image
shinichi'sapprentice
User avatar

I NEED SLLEP

Posts: 9194

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby shinichi'sapprentice » April 19th, 2017, 3:28 am

Well, like what Stopwatch initiated, I am trying to keep discussions going. Just because I dropped a name, doesn't mean everyone should follow and lynch them. I just really want to know what Kleene has to say about joining Henry's lynch.

How about you, Kaito? Do you have anyone you think is suspicious?
Image
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1152

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby Nemomon » April 19th, 2017, 5:17 am

I not always have the access to the Manager, and therefore sometimes I must choose the name early in the day, and then I cannot change it. Though, I still can comment it. Therefore I might be the first one to choose Henry, but then I just mentioned that I voted for him as well.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Memesu
User avatar
Posts: 1086

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby Memesu » April 19th, 2017, 5:49 am

That sounds weird. Why wouldn't you be able to have access to the manager?

EDIT: added "have" to my sentence.
Last edited by Memesu on April 19th, 2017, 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1152

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 2

Postby Nemomon » April 19th, 2017, 6:15 am

Because I'm at work. On my cellphone I have saved password to DCTP, so I can visit that forum.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests