Page 14 of 16

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:16 pm
by Nemomon
Congrats, Meme!

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:18 pm
by Iwamoto Yuri
Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:21 pm
by dumytru
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.


Kamite (her informant suspect) is NOT on her list, list that supposedly contains the informant's name.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:26 pm
by bash7353
Well done, Memesy!

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:33 pm
by Memesu
Thanks Bash, Nemo :D

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.


Yeah, I kinda wanted to point out Kamite is not in your list, to raise suspicion, but I feared it would backfire on me. Especially since I already called attention to my answer.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:45 pm
by dumytru
Memesu wrote:Thanks Bash, Nemo :D

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.


Yeah, I kinda wanted to point out Kamite is not in your list, to raise suspicion, but I feared it would backfire on me. Especially since I already called attention to my answer.


Ah, Yuri's suspect was also Kamite (even though he wasn't on her list), heh. Missed that.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:47 pm
by bash7353
So Memesu came up with a fake list that was so genuine, it was Nemomon's list!?

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:49 pm
by shinichi'sapprentice
dumytru wrote:When she said Kamite was her informant suspect (and she didn't get caught), I thought it was over for her. But nobody noticed. And when she said it was a mistake, nobody cared.

(I know wasn't playing, so it's all obvious to me)


HA! xD I didn't think any of that slip BECAUSE I personally forgot that the informant/s are also always on the lists, too.

Memesu wrote:List can change at any moment, and SA especially is a risky person to keep around. But he could also be very useful, so...We'll see how this goes.


;_; I was worried when Stop got killed first. What made you kill Kaito on Day 2?

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.


What dumytru said. In the end, it seemed that Jecka was the Informant after all so it didn't matter much that she made that slip.

dumytru from the graveyard wrote:Ah, SA posted and he accidentally did the order.


???

Fun Fact: When I play Espionage, or when I get serious with things, I start typing with all proper case letters (dun dun dun :O xd). In this particular round, I tried so hard not to post any smileys nor xDs xD Did I miss not posting an xD v:



Anyway! Really awesome work, Meme! :D I think the maths made me stay the hell away from the thread xD My fault I guess coz I was the one who pointed out the similarity in Nemomon's and Meme's lists v: So, in the end, it is possible that the Manager will give players the same list content? Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.

What was that all about Jecka voting Nemo? Was that somehow an Order or Jecka's own decision? Unlike bash who thought that made Nemo more suspicious, I actually thought that made him less of a Spy.

@Jecka: Really, I'm sorry I didn't say anything at all in IRC about Espionage starting. I may or may not have been feigning inactivity during Day 1 so mentioning somewhere else that I am aware the game has started will make me suspicious. Wasn't gonna say anything the later phases since you got revealed as the Informant early on. Still, sorry? :(

@Kamite: WHAT. THE. FISH.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 2:50 pm
by dumytru
bash7353 wrote:So Memesu came up with a fake list that was so genuine, it was Nemomon's list!?


Yes.


shinichi'sapprentice wrote:
dumytru from the graveyard wrote:Ah, SA posted and he accidentally did the order.


???

Fun Fact: When I play Espionage, or when I get serious with things, I start typing with all proper case letters (dun dun dun :O xd). In this particular round, I tried so hard not to post any smileys nor xDs xD Did I miss not posting an xD v:


The Day 2's order: "Make a list of people who haven't said anything",
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=13273&start=75#p873158 <- here

Also @Kamite, I'm also very intrigued by the fish. What's it all about?

EDIT:

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:So, in the end, it is possible that the Manager will give players the same list content? Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.


If my math is right (again, it's been a while since I did statistics), one in 5 games will have two civilians with identical lists. You could argue there's a higher chance one list is fake.

I... might check up on everybody's lists. I'm kinda lazy because if I open up the database, it's all numbers and I have to check each player's ids :-[

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 3:00 pm
by Memesu
@SA
I just looked at the votes and decided to start killing the ones that hadn't been voted, cause I figured everyone would try to vote outside of their lists. Kaitorizu just happened to be the first.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 3:09 pm
by dumytru
dumytru wrote:
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:So, in the end, it is possible that the Manager will give players the same list content? Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.


If my math is right (again, it's been a while since I did statistics), one in 5 games will have two civilians with identical lists. You could argue there's a higher chance one list is fake.


Why I was so hesitant in to post the math before the game ended is: if two lists are identical, there's ~80% change one of those two is spy.
But then other people did the math, so I though it's safe to join the discussion objectively (using Kleene's result, it would've been 93% chance one of them is spy).


Edit note: This probability only applies if there are 13 players. For a different number of players, there's a different percentage.

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 3:12 pm
by shinichi'sapprentice
:'(

I find it interesting no one questioned me for voting Kaito the same phase she got killed. It was too bad the Detective died so early. I was starting to initiate mentioning 'people I might have cleared' by writing them in bold letters so the real Detective won't be alone in saying who they think/cleared as not Spy. Though, reading the graveyard, seems like Stopwatch was the one who got cleared Day 1, and Kamite Day 2. :(

@bash: Sorry about the lynch. You started pointing fingers at Nemo and finally Yuri. As pointed out by Stop and I earlier in the game, Yuri talked about her lists really early and even nominated herself for a tie-lynch which is really risky for a Spy.

woops, sneak post...

@dumytru: I didn't mind you posting at all in the thread. I actually thought you were playing, too, until bash pointed it out xD

*throws math at Meme*

I pointed fingers at the wrong person who had a similar list ;_;

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 3:13 pm
by cinnamoroll
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.

I don't have it anymore :x Since I died early, I didn't look at it anymore.
I know Moon, Rizu, Jecks and Henry were in it. Maybe Nemo too. I can't remember the last name >_> (I know Bash, Kamite, Memesu and Yuri were not in it :V).

\o/ Congratulations Memesu! \o/

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 3:14 pm
by dumytru
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:@dumytru: I didn't mind you posting at all in the thread. I actually thought you were playing, too, until bash pointed it out xD


I wasn't worried about the spam, but that I would influence the game (if you decided to lynch or not Meme/Nemo based on what I said)

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:*throws math at Meme*

I pointed fingers at the wrong person who had a similar list ;_;


XD

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Posted: April 21st, 2017, 3:16 pm
by cinnamoroll
Also, as Yuri said, Kamite's fishy post is most likely related to Stop's death, who has a fishy avvie.