Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - Day 4

Postby Kleene Onigiri » April 21st, 2017, 8:09 am

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Sorry for having a life :T

You're totally holding it against me I voted for you right nemo :P. Guess I'll just vote for myself then.

It's not against you having a live. Everyone here has :P
But if you argument with "I'm not the spy because I was busy" the only counterargument can be "no, you don't have a live! :P" if you know what I mean? ;D
And for this kind of game, it's a bit meh. Not that you can't use it, but it being the only given reason is just "disappointing" XD
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » April 21st, 2017, 8:10 am

Nemomon wrote:
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Sorry for having a life :T

You're totally holding it against me I voted for you right nemo :P. Guess I'll just vote for myself then.

Nah, not really. SA also voted for me, and I didn't revenge vote him. I voted for You because almost everyone was suspected at a some point of the game, but You managed to avoid suspicion.

I'm actually also more suspicious of Yuri than Kamite, because of the same reason (her avoiding suspicion so far)
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 21st, 2017, 8:46 am

Lol, then I'm flattered I guess? Also, it wasn't meant as an excuse. If I was spy I really didn't need much time to kill people and run off, hahahaha. It's more a reason why I don't have further suspicions.

Also, nemo, I only just noticed, but you're capitalising the Y in you a lot. There any reason for that?
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Postby bash7353 » April 21st, 2017, 9:05 am

There's nothing wrong with having a busy life, and that is neither the reason I voiced my suspicions of Moon and Yuri. There are certain things that are indications, though. For me it is pretty hard to say why I look at Yuri right now, and also why I didn't find her suspicious earlier.

I will say, though, that it is never helpful when people just resign and even say they'll vote themselves. Especially when they are Civilians - the Spy shall consider him or herself invited to vote him or herself, that would be helpful.

Just because someone levels an accusation against you doesn't mean that you'll definitely be arrested. You can defend yourself and present your own accusation against someone else. All that is the point of the game.

What I'm saying is, Yuri, we need you to vote whoever you think is the Spy. I hope you can understand how many of us find it confusing that you believe that player is yourself.

Now I think the Spy is probably Yuri or Nemo, no longer think it is Kleene.

Somewhat busy for the rest of the day, but I haven't decided who to vote yet.
"Jo mere uenig du er med nogen, jo pænere skal du tale til dem. Tal om indholdet. Brug tid på indholdet. Forhold dig til det, der diskuteres. Lyt til, hvad der bliver sagt, i stedet for hvem der siger det. Hvis vi skal gøre det her med demokratiet bedre, så starter vi der."
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きる
ことを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
Nemomon

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Postby Nemomon » April 21st, 2017, 9:26 am

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Also, nemo, I only just noticed, but you're capitalising the Y in you a lot. There any reason for that?

To show our respect to the person we're talking with, in Polish we're capitalising the first letter of personal pronouns that are related to another person. In Polish there are lots of such of words, but they all translate to either "you" or "your" in English.

tl;dr It is just a habit :).
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Postby bash7353 » April 21st, 2017, 9:31 am

It's an Order. He must be the Informant!
"Jo mere uenig du er med nogen, jo pænere skal du tale til dem. Tal om indholdet. Brug tid på indholdet. Forhold dig til det, der diskuteres. Lyt til, hvad der bliver sagt, i stedet for hvem der siger det. Hvis vi skal gøre det her med demokratiet bedre, så starter vi der."
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きる
ことを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 21st, 2017, 9:47 am

Bash, I think I just mentioned, but I have absolutely no clue XD. That was the point of me saying I have been busy.
Also me voting myself was a joke... I'm voting Jecka again because I have no clue and she's the only one whose role we're sure about.

Honestly, though, you're free to vote me, but you've got the wrong person. Guess this round is a win for the spy again.

Also, I didn't know that! How interesting.
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Nemomon

Postby Nemomon » April 21st, 2017, 9:50 am

But Yuri, this is our last night. If today we won't kill the Spy, we will lose the game. So we must kill the Spy and not some other known roles.
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 21st, 2017, 10:04 am

Then who do you suggest we vote for? I don't have anyone in particular I suspect, and no one else is giving me a good suspect, so I don't know what else to do.
Besides, me saying I'm not guilty is hardly going to convince the others I'm not the spy, so unless we do a 180 and everyone decides on the 'right' person, I'm not voting someone else.
Nemomon

Postby Nemomon » April 21st, 2017, 10:15 am

Well, that's a hard question for me considering that I'm voting for You (at least for now), but if I were in Your shoes, I would vote for either Bash or SA. The reason for that is that a spy should be an active person that is accusing others and finding proofs against others so they won't be suspected (because the others most likely will join a bandwagon, and the ones that won't, won't have enough voice power to suggest another bandwagon). Myself I probably would vote Bash.
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 21st, 2017, 10:21 am

Humm, perhaps I will. Even if I do, though, there's already enough votes against me to get lynched.
Ah well, I'll think it over a bit more :v
bash7353

部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Postby bash7353 » April 21st, 2017, 10:47 am

Can someone create a summary of the voting intentions declared so far? I can't right now because I got a few things to do, but it could be help us ensure we don't accidentally tie.

I will try to read everything in the topic later before making a final voting decision. I hope.
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きる
ことを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
Memesu

a witch

Postby Memesu » April 21st, 2017, 11:06 am

Well so far it looks like

Memesu: Hasn't decided.
Yuri: bash
Nemomon: Yuri
SA: bash (apparently gut feeling)
Kleene: Hasn't told us
Bash: Hasn't decided
Jecka: hasn't told us (doubt she will)
Kamite: maybe wants to lynch bash?

I think that's everyone.

Edit: Fixed Yuri's part
Last edited by Memesu on April 21st, 2017, 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler: Gif by Conia :)

"Despite everything, it's still you"
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Revolutionary Girl -Overture-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x329h9r
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » April 21st, 2017, 11:08 am

I think I just said I never intended to vote myself but wanted to vote Jecka.
Think I'm voting bash instead, though.
Memesu

a witch

Postby Memesu » April 21st, 2017, 11:10 am

Oh right, sorry. Fixing it.

Edit: \o/ I have entered the thousands \o/
Spoiler: Gif by Conia :)

"Despite everything, it's still you"
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Revolutionary Girl -Overture-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x329h9r

Return to “Forum Games”