Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Nemomon
This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Re: Espionage - Round Nine - The Spy escapes

Post by Nemomon »

Congrats, Meme!
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.
Kamite (her informant suspect) is NOT on her list, list that supposedly contains the informant's name.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
dumytru's Karaoke Project!
bash7353
部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Post by bash7353 »

Well done, Memesy!
"Vad ska jag annars vara?" - "Det vet jag inte. Det måste du svara på. Men om du släpper allt du tror att du måste, och frågar dig vad du vill... Vad vill du då?"
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きることを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Thanks Bash, Nemo :D
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:Wait, how exactly is mentioning an informant suspect suspicious? I was actually thinking the same at the time XD.
Yeah, I kinda wanted to point out Kamite is not in your list, to raise suspicion, but I feared it would backfire on me. Especially since I already called attention to my answer.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

Memesu wrote:Thanks Bash, Nemo :D
Yeah, I kinda wanted to point out Kamite is not in your list, to raise suspicion, but I feared it would backfire on me. Especially since I already called attention to my answer.
Ah, Yuri's suspect was also Kamite (even though he wasn't on her list), heh. Missed that.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...
bash7353
部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Post by bash7353 »

So Memesu came up with a fake list that was so genuine, it was Nemomon's list!?
"Vad ska jag annars vara?" - "Det vet jag inte. Det måste du svara på. Men om du släpper allt du tror att du måste, och frågar dig vad du vill... Vad vill du då?"
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きることを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
shinichi'sapprentice
I NEED SLLEP

Post by shinichi'sapprentice »

dumytru wrote:When she said Kamite was her informant suspect (and she didn't get caught), I thought it was over for her. But nobody noticed. And when she said it was a mistake, nobody cared.

(I know wasn't playing, so it's all obvious to me)
HA! xD I didn't think any of that slip BECAUSE I personally forgot that the informant/s are also always on the lists, too.
Memesu wrote:List can change at any moment, and SA especially is a risky person to keep around. But he could also be very useful, so...We'll see how this goes.
;_; I was worried when Stop got killed first. What made you kill Kaito on Day 2?
What dumytru said. In the end, it seemed that Jecka was the Informant after all so it didn't matter much that she made that slip.
dumytru from the graveyard wrote:Ah, SA posted and he accidentally did the order.
???

Fun Fact: When I play Espionage, or when I get serious with things, I start typing with all proper case letters (dun dun dun :O xd). In this particular round, I tried so hard not to post any smileys nor xDs xD Did I miss not posting an xD v:

Anyway! Really awesome work, Meme! :D I think the maths made me stay the hell away from the thread xD My fault I guess coz I was the one who pointed out the similarity in Nemomon's and Meme's lists v: So, in the end, it is possible that the Manager will give players the same list content? Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.

What was that all about Jecka voting Nemo? Was that somehow an Order or Jecka's own decision? Unlike bash who thought that made Nemo more suspicious, I actually thought that made him less of a Spy.

@Jecka: Really, I'm sorry I didn't say anything at all in IRC about Espionage starting. I may or may not have been feigning inactivity during Day 1 so mentioning somewhere else that I am aware the game has started will make me suspicious. Wasn't gonna say anything the later phases since you got revealed as the Informant early on. Still, sorry? :(

@Kamite: WHAT. THE. FISH.
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

bash7353 wrote:So Memesu came up with a fake list that was so genuine, it was Nemomon's list!?
Yes.

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:
dumytru from the graveyard wrote:Ah, SA posted and he accidentally did the order.
???

Fun Fact: When I play Espionage, or when I get serious with things, I start typing with all proper case letters (dun dun dun :O xd). In this particular round, I tried so hard not to post any smileys nor xDs xD Did I miss not posting an xD v:
The Day 2's order: "Make a list of people who haven't said anything",
http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?f=3 ... 75#p873158 <- here

Also @Kamite, I'm also very intrigued by the fish. What's it all about?

EDIT:
shinichi'sapprentice wrote: So, in the end, it is possible that the Manager will give players the same list content? Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.
If my math is right (again, it's been a while since I did statistics), one in 5 games will have two civilians with identical lists. You could argue there's a higher chance one list is fake.

I... might check up on everybody's lists. I'm kinda lazy because if I open up the database, it's all numbers and I have to check each player's ids :-[
Last edited by dumytru on April 21st, 2017, 3:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

@SA
I just looked at the votes and decided to start killing the ones that hadn't been voted, cause I figured everyone would try to vote outside of their lists. Kaitorizu just happened to be the first.
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

dumytru wrote:
shinichi'sapprentice wrote: So, in the end, it is possible that the Manager will give players the same list content? Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.
If my math is right (again, it's been a while since I did statistics), one in 5 games will have two civilians with identical lists. You could argue there's a higher chance one list is fake.
Why I was so hesitant in to post the math before the game ended is: if two lists are identical, there's ~80% change one of those two is spy.
But then other people did the math, so I though it's safe to join the discussion objectively (using Kleene's result, it would've been 93% chance one of them is spy).

Edit note: This probability only applies if there are 13 players. For a different number of players, there's a different percentage.
shinichi'sapprentice
I NEED SLLEP

Post by shinichi'sapprentice »

:'(

I find it interesting no one questioned me for voting Kaito the same phase she got killed. It was too bad the Detective died so early. I was starting to initiate mentioning 'people I might have cleared' by writing them in bold letters so the real Detective won't be alone in saying who they think/cleared as not Spy. Though, reading the graveyard, seems like Stopwatch was the one who got cleared Day 1, and Kamite Day 2. :(

@bash: Sorry about the lynch. You started pointing fingers at Nemo and finally Yuri. As pointed out by Stop and I earlier in the game, Yuri talked about her lists really early and even nominated herself for a tie-lynch which is really risky for a Spy.

woops, sneak post...

@dumytru: I didn't mind you posting at all in the thread. I actually thought you were playing, too, until bash pointed it out xD

*throws math at Meme*

I pointed fingers at the wrong person who had a similar list ;_;
cinnamoroll
Making the world a sweeter place :)

Post by cinnamoroll »

shinichi'sapprentice wrote:Now, I want to see Stop's, cinna's, and Henry's lists.
I don't have it anymore :x Since I died early, I didn't look at it anymore.
I know Moon, Rizu, Jecks and Henry were in it. Maybe Nemo too. I can't remember the last name >_> (I know Bash, Kamite, Memesu and Yuri were not in it :V).

\o/ Congratulations Memesu! \o/
Spoiler: Awesome Christmas present from Kain <3
Spoiler: KL's cute Christmas present ^^
Spoiler: Cute Christmas present by Stoppy ^^
Spoiler: PT <3
Spoiler: Jeck's Frosty :3
dumytru

Post by dumytru »

shinichi'sapprentice wrote: @dumytru: I didn't mind you posting at all in the thread. I actually thought you were playing, too, until bash pointed it out xD
I wasn't worried about the spam, but that I would influence the game (if you decided to lynch or not Meme/Nemo based on what I said)
shinichi'sapprentice wrote: *throws math at Meme*

I pointed fingers at the wrong person who had a similar list ;_;
XD
cinnamoroll
Making the world a sweeter place :)

Post by cinnamoroll »

Also, as Yuri said, Kamite's fishy post is most likely related to Stop's death, who has a fishy avvie.
Spoiler: Awesome Christmas present from Kain <3
Spoiler: KL's cute Christmas present ^^
Spoiler: Cute Christmas present by Stoppy ^^
Spoiler: PT <3
Spoiler: Jeck's Frosty :3