Forum Mafia 70: Breath of the Mafia BO Wins

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Re: Forum Mafia 70: Breath of the Mafia BO Wins

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

I really want that ace attorney round now, if only I had time
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
KaitoRizu

Re: Forum Mafia 70: Breath of the Mafia Night 6

Post by KaitoRizu »

Thanks for the awesome round it was a lot of fun! ;D
bash7353 wrote:Second, why was there no attempted arrest Night 6? That did surprise me.
Because Jecka had no info for arrest and I was suspended.
bash7353 wrote:And third, what was the information you said you accidentally gave Kaito, but shouldn't have, Kamite?
I don't know what you mean but as far as accidental info the one who made a slip was dumy when he accidentally told me that you're a trickster and who you tricked... he noticed it right away but he trusted me so it didn't matter (and it became very helpful later when we arrested you :P )
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

I really should've been sharper T__T And more pushy about the research result. *Goes to check pm to see when I first told Rizu about it*
Okay, so it was before we voted Miaka *headdesk*

Also
"Kamite says Agasa can give stuff to himself as often as he wants."

But don't the rules say that
"On Night 1, Agasa must choose between using both his gadgets himself"
and
"Bow-tie: Can lend it to anyone for a night except for himself (and it is returned at the end of the night)"
" Watch: Can also lend the watch to anyone for one night except for himself (and it is returned at the end of the night)"
(Taken from both "Agasa" and "day actions")

Meaning that I could only use them myself night 1, right?
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
bash7353
部下の手柄は上司のもの
上司の失敗は部下の責任

Post by bash7353 »

Memesu wrote:But don't the rules say that
"On Night 1, Agasa must choose between using both his gadgets himself"
and
"Bow-tie: Can lend it to anyone for a night except for himself (and it is returned at the end of the night)"
" Watch: Can also lend the watch to anyone for one night except for himself (and it is returned at the end of the night)"
(Taken from both "Agasa" and "day actions")
That's exactly what I thought, too, Meme. It makes sense to make that a rule because otherwise Agasa is just going to always give the things to himself and that's not really the point.
KaitoRizu wrote:
bash7353 wrote:And third, what was the information you said you accidentally gave Kaito, but shouldn't have, Kamite?
I don't know what you mean but as far as accidental info the one who made a slip was dumy when he accidentally told me that you're a trickster and who you tricked... he noticed it right away but he trusted me so it didn't matter (and it became very helpful later when we arrested you :P )
I guess I probably just misunderstood what Kamite said.

On an unrelated note, everyone join Espionage!
"Vad ska jag annars vara?" - "Det vet jag inte. Det måste du svara på. Men om du släpper allt du tror att du måste, och frågar dig vad du vill... Vad vill du då?"
描いた夢は叶わないことの方が多い
秀れた人を羨んでは自分が嫌になる
浅い眠りに押し潰されそう夜もある
優しい隣人が陰で牙を向いていたり

惰性で観てたテレビ消すみたいに生きることを時々辞めたくなる

人生は苦痛ですか 成功が全てですか
僕はあなたにあなたに ただ逢いたいだけ
信じたい嘘 効かない薬 帰れないサヨナラ
叫べ叫べ叫べ   逢いたいだけ
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

Quite good mafia round, thank you Kamite for GMing and thank you everyone for participating.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18