Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival (Mafia Win)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
KaitoRizu

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival (Mafia Win)

Postby KaitoRizu » February 15th, 2017, 4:35 am

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:You were the one that made up that rumor darc?
Wow, you caused me a ton of stress there, omg

So... the thing is... I know, I suck... Sorry :P

What happened was... Link started taking to me and I didn't know what to say... usually I ask but the different time zones didn't help and I thought that stalling until I get a BO answer would be super suspicious XD so I blurted it out... I knew you were blamed after all and I knew that if it came from me it would be suspicious since "wow someone hit the jackpot on Night 1" so I said that I heard it from someone else...

Later, before he was lynched, Link asked me about my "source" since the source would be BO and I didn't know what to say... this time I hid that I was online on the forum and asked the BO and they said they don't know and, something I know, "don't mention anyone you didn't talk to" of course, since Link could ask them...

Problem was that I was only talking to the BO (and Link) because I'm bad at lying and I wanted to avoid that as much as possible (Link approached me on his own and put me under a lot of pressure T_T) so I told them about it and asked if I can mention anyone...

PT said she already mentioned who she's been talking with and that I wasn't included, moon didn't answer and I didn't want to include her anyway since we thought she wasn't suspected and she also didn't have a kill... then Star came and said "you can use me"... I didn't want to do that... I tried my best to stall and escape and avoid having her mentioned but in the end I couldn't... Link got me...

Sorry Star and all the BO team... I was the worst T_T
Sorry Yuri for the stress :P

And Link XD you're PMS are scarier then a parent or police interrogation :V don't put pressure on a poor sick newbie :V
Kidding ;D

Wow... that turned out long... when did I even type all that... :P
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
darc-star

Came from PerC, Anime flame, MU, and MAL, just for the mafia

Postby darc-star » February 15th, 2017, 5:28 am

Lol, kaito

It all ended well, and we killed link before it became a problem (again, sorry)
Here for the Mafia ^.^
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 15th, 2017, 6:03 am

You can also say you have nothing. That's what most people do ;)
Good job, though!
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Stopwatch

Postby Stopwatch » February 15th, 2017, 9:23 pm

Going to edit this post to give some feedback later but overall this seemed like a great game. Thanks for playing, everyone!

@Yuri: I'm in for AA ^^.
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

presumenothing wrote:killing the entire akai family must be quite the challenging task, you'd first have to figure out who they are...

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
dumytru

Postby dumytru » February 21st, 2017, 12:23 pm

Stopwatch wrote:@Yuri: I'm in for AA ^^.

Forgot to say: I'm also in for any Mafia game. An anon round would be nice, but AA sounds good.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...

dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 22nd, 2017, 5:17 am

AA would be anon.
I just got really busy, so I just don't have the time for it at the moment ^^'
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
dumytru

Postby dumytru » February 22nd, 2017, 6:24 am

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:AA would be anon.

Oh, I thought we'd use our old accounts.
shinichi'sapprentice wrote:dumytru hasn't acted very 'evil-like', but that's his specialty though...

dumytru's Karaoke Project!
Iwamoto Yuri

SPARKLES

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 22nd, 2017, 2:06 pm

dumytru wrote:
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:AA would be anon.

Oh, I thought we'd use our old accounts.

I'm planning on a case based anon game with suspects and all. So, depending on who joins maybe some of the lawyers and prosecutors get their former role, but some people would get a new account with common or not so common witnesses o:.
It might be more roleplay heavy than the last game too, so I hope as many people as possible can actually be active as well!

Return to “Forum Games”