Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival (Mafia Win)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Stopwatch

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Post by Stopwatch »

Actions should all be out now. If you haven't received any results and you should have, please contact me.
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Jecka
I'm only tired 25/8, don't mind me

Post by Jecka »

Any leads?
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

^

:D for no death
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

No leads, sorry.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
Link
"I NEED SLLEP"

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival - DAY 2

Post by Link »

(Would a trickster be so kind to contact Link, please. Thank you. Have a good day!)
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Hey Stop, could you cross out the names of the ones that are dead in the first page?
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
Link
"I NEED SLLEP"

Post by Link »

Players:
1. Kamite - Okiya - Lynched Day 1
2. Jecka
3. MoonRaven
4. Iwamoto Yuri
5. KaitoRizu
6. dumytru - Yamato - Killed Night 1
7. Memesu
8. Henry Gordan
9. PhoenixTears
10. Yurikochan
11. darc-star
12. Link
13. Godot.
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Post by MoonRaven »

Thank you, Link.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr

Link
"I NEED SLLEP"

Post by Link »

Well, hello to you all, good citizens of MAFIALAND. I think my plan to remain silent has not been working out well for me. I didn't want to publicly announce this yet but here goes...

I. WAS. ATTACKED. NIGHT 2.

I was planning to track down my killer first but I guess people prefer it this way, huh. YOU. ALL. KNOW. That I've contacted EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. YOU. It's not much of a secret these days. Of course, since I did that, there is 100% certainty that I have talked to the entire BO team. (why do i do this to myself?) I have my suspects and also my allies. So, you know what, I'm tired... If we do a simple math here, you all can conclude that THERE ARE FOUR BO MEMBERS around town. It can't be three since town would be overpowered. :v Five members would be overpowered mafia team, too, so... v: I did what I did last night because losing another town role is victory for the BO. To the FIVE OTHER TOWN MEMBERS who still care, contact me.

Godot.?! Why don't we talk here in public since you seem to not want to deal with this the easy way.
Godot.
Sometimes, a little bit of Justice is all you need to make everything Wright, though things can get a bit Edgey. And Godot.

Post by Godot. »

It's quite simple, Link. You're a most adept liar.
* A small stage is set up and a little while later Prosecutor Klavin Gavin enters the building to provide music in the breaks between each phase. *
"I'm good 'til the last drop." - Godot
Link
"I NEED SLLEP"

Post by Link »

Please, do enlighten me what I lied about.
Godot.
Sometimes, a little bit of Justice is all you need to make everything Wright, though things can get a bit Edgey. And Godot.

Post by Godot. »

And allow your team the opportunity to poison more than you already intend on doing? I think not. I say this once more however.

I am willing to put my life on the line that you are EVIL! So, I urge the ones who value the town's safety to LYNCH LINK TODAY!

If I am wrong, I'll gladly put my head in the noose Day 3.
* A small stage is set up and a little while later Prosecutor Klavin Gavin enters the building to provide music in the breaks between each phase. *
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
-

Post by MoonRaven »

Oh... wow. I don't remember ever being in a game of mafia where people accuse each other in public. Only read about it in the first threads.

Interesting. And now I'm at loss which one is truly the evil one. Any other player having any clue? If so, please contact me.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr

Link
"I NEED SLLEP"

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival - Day 2

Post by Link »

Oops. Fell asleep... :v

Ah, yes, sure. My life has already been put on the line last night so, let's do this again today, shall we?

6 vs 4

LYNCH me then on Night 3, you will have 5 vs 4. BO will BRIBE kill someone and either Frighten someone while they vote together, or Sabotage someone and still vote together. In between these, hoping they get to kill a cop in the process, won't even give you town the time to even lynch Godot. on the Day he wish to offer himself dead.

So? Good luck you all. What even is the evidence against me? Oh, and before you forget, Godot. asked for a Special Investigator that night he was supposedly tricked, then Okiya dies by the very hands of the one who he was apologizing to have disappointed.

It's too bad that life-- you know what, never mind.
Godot.

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival - Day 2

Post by Godot. »

Don't really know what lies Link has filled everyone's minds with, but whatever happens I wish the best for town. However, there is a thing must address if true. Why have so much of the Town readily handed their ability over to Link(or anyone using peer pressure tactics to get what they want) and thought it was "Hey, good idea!" You guys must have nerves of steel for not thinking he won't use it against you and shove a poison in your face once he is done using you...
Link wrote:It's too bad that life-- you know what, never mind.
Words taken out of my mouth. !quote 100