Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival (Mafia Win)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Link
"I NEED SLLEP"

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival - DAY 2

Post by Link »

I WAS GONNA GO TO SLLEP DAMMIT.

Why do you insist on thinking I am BO? Why was no one killed last night? I've thrown information at your face without you even ANSWERING ANY OF MY QUESTIONS. I've wrote everything I know in my will BECAUSE I know it will not be ERASED. Also, do note that I wouldn't even bother talking to ANYone last night if I was BO. I KNEW the town will be at a disadvantage if we have lost another one last night.

ALSO, I only know some abilities of MOST people. I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEIR ROLE, unlike you who even ASKED SOMEONE TO DELETE THEIR POST because YOU do know their ROLE.

I feel like ALL THESE are just an excuse so you and YOUR team can vote together without arousing suspicion.

Come on, Godot. Put some more backbone to your accusations.
Godot.
Sometimes, a little bit of Justice is all you need to make everything Wright, though things can get a bit Edgey. And Godot.

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Post by Godot. »

First you accuse Yuri, then you're trying to "protect" her? I see the panic in your eyes because you have been caught lying, Link. You know about her ROLE too, not sure how you found out but most likely from one of your team's abilities since you were there last night. But that's not all is it? You have known about a "lead" (false or not) of her being the Night 1 attacker but never as much as announced it in public─spending all the time trying to fish for cops to arrest her so no one would catch on that she was blamed by you or one of your BO buddies.

When it didn't succeed for you, what did you think try next? Paint the Prosecutor as the bad guy by pretending to be attacked tonight? Well, too bad. You forgot to count into the fact WHO I really am. I AM the one who will bring the TRUTH to the light of day and rip off the false mask you wear in public to show the sinner behind it.
Spoiler: Evidence added to the Court Record!
Link wrote: Ah, yes, sure. My life has already been put on the line last night so, let's do this again today, shall we?

6 vs 4

LYNCH me then on Night 3, you will have 5 vs 4. BO will BRIBE kill someone and either Frighten someone while they vote together, or Sabotage someone and still vote together. In between these, hoping they get to kill a cop in the process, won't even give you town the time to even lynch Godot. on the Day he wish to offer himself dead.
Let's do some correction to this.

6 Town vs 4 BO, true to a point, except, it's more like 5 Town vs 4 BO...with evidence below.
No trick having been announced is most likely because the trickster is Pisco/Vodka and they used frighten/sabotage instead of discombobulate Night 2─meaning 1 vote less for a townie OR +1 added to lynch target. The fact you went through the trouble not announcing an attack 'til half of the day had passed speak volumes. Worried someone might have evidence against you? You most likely wanted to lynch me in secret with your BO team.
BRIBE Kill used Night 3? Frighten/Sabotage again? You of all people would know, wouldn't you? It IS your plan after all...

If Town really care about winning they should lynch you to stop your plan from succeeding.
* A small stage is set up and a little while later Prosecutor Klavin Gavin enters the building to provide music in the breaks between each phase. *
"I'm good 'til the last drop." - Godot
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

*Eats popcorn*
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Day 2 Ends!

Link (Mizunashi Rena) was lynched.

Link’s will:
Spoiler:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9GerWgCfgA

(There are four members of the Black Organization lurking around town.

Night 1: Someone used discombobulate.

NOTES:
BO Roles NOT in the game:
-Anokata-Rena, Akai, Okiya
-Rye
-Kir
-Irish

BO Roles MOST DEFINITELY IN the game:
-Pisco OR
-Vodka

It's unfortunate that dumytru(Yamato) did not leave a will saying if he healed himself or not. My initial theory was that the BO used a combination of kill and discombobulate on him to avoid having their kill interrupted by healing.

FOR THE LOVE OF HYPE, I request the police to arrest someone for tricking dumytru on Night 1 rather than the kill. The BO is most likely to FRAME the kill than the trick. Special Investigators, check on the Night 1 trick instead of the kill.

Never mind the above. Here's another theory about the Night 1 Trick claim:

It is still possible that dumytru was killed + tricked. A BO DEFINITELY used discombobulate. It's Godot. we are talking about here. The BO could have Staked him Out to see what other actions were used on him, then seeing as nothing happened to him, Godot. claims to have been tricked. He also seems to be sure that it was an EVIL trickster's doing even before I told him that there IS an EVIL trickster.

Night 2: I. WAS. ATTACKED.

To the police, well, I did my best to take the bullet for you. Arrest someone for killing me. Watch out for snipers. BRIBE has yet to be used. DO SOMETHING. TALK TO PEOPLE. Make use of your abilities and don't just sit around.

Godot. > KaitoRizu > PhoenixTears > MoonRaven > Jecka

List of people who are highly suspicious, in that order.

That is all I can offer. I'm just gonna fall back to sleep until March 3rd...

GET WILD Y'ALL!)

Votes:

Link - (4) - Jecka, Memesu, PhoenixTears, Godot.
Godot. - (3) - MoonRaven, Henry Gordan, Link
Iwamoto Yuri - (1) - darc-star

Iwamoto Yuri (Yukiko) was APTXed.

Yuri's will:
Spoiler:
Prep phase
While I was first taking the role of a lawyer it seems the plans have changed. Instead I'm now be playing an actress by the name of Kudou Yukiko. Hopefully I can do just as well as I could have before.
I have picked my costumes to be Jodie, Takagi and Chiba, and have donned the first. May I use these abilities to find an ally whom I can fully trust...
This phase I contacted PhoenixTears, Jecka, darc-star and Kamite. As of now, only the latter has yet responded to my request to ally them.

Night one
It seems I have donned this costume for nothing. Not only have I not taken the actions I had planned, but now I have a crime on my record...
Hopefully I'll still find success in figuring out who of my current allies I can truly trust.

Day one
Because I do not have any leads due to my carelessness on night one, I decided to hold back on voting this round. We already lost an innocent at the hands of the black organisation and I do not want blood on my hands.
Meanwhile I have finally been contacted by Kamite, who seems to have no evidence at this point, just as my other allies seem to have nothing. I have also been contacted by Link and my dear Diego.
However, it seems that even though I did nothing last night, I've still become somewhat of a suspect. I hope with all my heart Diego will not think bad of me. Even if I'm not longer in the land of the living, I still hold him close to my heart...

Night two
I made a terrible mistake. In my haste to find answers I have left my costumes at home... Now I'm both unprotected and have no way to prove my innocence. Hopefully I'll survive this night.
Because of these accusations I have told Diego about my identity. In the event I were to die, at least it would be recorded right here...
Except Link might have figured out as well. In my haste to figure out who did what I might have given him too much information, especially since he's aware Diego knows my role... I've started to dislike the tone in his telepathic voice

Day two
I have finally done what I should have done the day before and picked a costume. I'm walking around as Takagi now, which can hopefully give me the ability to do something if I'm not poisoned this day.
I trust Diego, however. And if I were to die, it might be convenient for the other group... Almost like killing two birds with one stone.

I don't like it Link is asking for tricksters, especially since I've mentioned crimes to him... He might have a clue who I am after all.
Hopefully I'll survive another day.
KaitoRizu was arrested!

This phase ends in 24 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gk7Rfl4rpHo

Night 3 Begins!
Last edited by Stopwatch on February 12th, 2017, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Post by PT »

pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Henry Gordan
Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Post by Henry Gordan »

Oh God, I was merely a puppet to Link.
I CURSE YOU TO THE DARKEST HELL
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Iwamoto Yuri
SPARKLES

Post by Iwamoto Yuri »

Ah well
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
Godot.
Sometimes, a little bit of Justice is all you need to make everything Wright, though things can get a bit Edgey. And Godot.

Post by Godot. »

*About to cheer for having gotten a BO down*

*Hits preview to check typos*

*notice GM's ninja skill change Link's role from Kir to Rena*

* A small stage is set up and a little while later Prosecutor Klavin Gavin enters the building to provide music in the breaks between each phase. *
"I'm good 'til the last drop." - Godot
darc-star
Came from PerC, Anime flame, MU, and MAL, just for the mafia

Post by darc-star »

At least they left good wills, i guess
Although yuri never reported me answering, when i did
Here for the Mafia ^.^
Memesu

Post by Memesu »

Well then :(
Umineko kickstarter soon
https://www.umineko.us/#

Secret santa gift from PT <3
Calling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0569Wt-cZ0
MoonRaven
DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Post by MoonRaven »

Oh dear...
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.
My dA
My AO3
My FF
My Tumblr
Dream or Not finished at 72 chapters

Chapter 33 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 12.9.20

Chapter 8 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 6.10.19

Chapter 2 of The Crow's Song updated 19.7.18
KaitoRizu

Post by KaitoRizu »

*wakes up* *checks results*
Hey! What's that arrest for! I'm innocent!
The only thing that I can think of... hm... you know both town and BO are as capable o-... never mind :V I'm sick... the sick should sit aside and rest :V

Can anyone take me out? ^_^; I'm innocent ^_^;
(Never mind Link's will... I didn't want him to know my role just in case so I lied about my ability and he figured it out that's why he got suspicious :P sorry for lying Link... I was just paranoid...)
Thanks for the SS Kamite! ;D
Spoiler:
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Night 3 Ends!

Jecka (Uehara) died.

Jecka’s will:
Spoiler:
I tried. :T Also, fairly Certain "Raidot" is town
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QV1B7oDbC-k

Mafia Wins!

Roles coming soon.
Terry Pratchett wrote: The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.
bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.
Write a Will
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]
Henry Gordan
Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Post by Henry Gordan »

Damm this is going to be hard
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Stopwatch

Post by Stopwatch »

Roles
Town
Kamite - Okiya
Jecka - Uehara (BFFs with Godot.)
Iwamoto Yuri - Yukiko
dumytru - Yamato
Memesu - Heiji
Henry Gordan - Kogorou
Link - Mizunashi Rena
Godot. - Sonoko (BFFs with Jecka)

Mafia
MoonRaven - Chianti
KaitoRizu - Pisco
PhoenixTears - Vermouth-Sera
darc-star - Bourbon

Actions and QTs
Actions spreadsheet
Mafia HQ
Graveyard QT

And special thanks to Yuriko for helping with balancing issues!
Write a Will
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image[/spoiler]