Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival (Mafia Win)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Henry Gordan
User avatar

Most likely DCTP's biggest Formula 1, The Beatles, The Who and cross-country skiing fan

Posts: 149

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Henry Gordan » February 10th, 2017, 10:47 am

Well I also got other things in mind and didn't remember this.


And give me information about who should I vote
Image
"Why have you brought us to shelter in a fuel dump, Andrew?"
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2452

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 10th, 2017, 11:06 am

If you want info, ally people and ask them?
I don't know who you should vote :v
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1027

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Memesu » February 10th, 2017, 12:49 pm

darc-star wrote:
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
Henry Gordan wrote:It's nice to notice on day one that this has started. Also my fault, but you could have notified it on this thread a bit more, as this gets two pages of post per day.

If you want to keep up, you have to get used to skimming :T


this is fast here? i couldnt tell if he was complaining that he didnt notice because there was almost no activity >.<

i should have started mafia here if this is normal, where i normally play i usually spend 1 hour or more every morning just reading all of the night posts... and then same again after work...
i then tried a different site that was even worse >.<


Things used to be little more active in mafia some time ago, but now it's mostly like this.


Anyone have any leads?
Spoiler: Gif by Conia :)
Image

"Despite everything, it's still you"
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Revolutionary Girl -Overture-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x329h9r
Maya Fey
User avatar

Um, Nick? You know that problem of yours? That problem where you present evidence that makes no sense? You're doing it again.

Posts: 90

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Maya Fey » February 10th, 2017, 2:42 pm

darc-star wrote:
Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
Henry Gordan wrote:It's nice to notice on day one that this has started. Also my fault, but you could have notified it on this thread a bit more, as this gets two pages of post per day.

If you want to keep up, you have to get used to skimming :T


this is fast here? i couldnt tell if he was complaining that he didnt notice because there was almost no activity >.<

i should have started mafia here if this is normal, where i normally play i usually spend 1 hour or more every morning just reading all of the night posts... and then same again after work...
i then tried a different site that was even worse >.<

One round we had 300 pages, but sadly that was long ago, if we could get that again! It'd be so exciting!
Link
User avatar

"I NEED SLLEP"

Posts: 41

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival - Day 1

Postby Link » February 10th, 2017, 3:11 pm

(((Maybe I should have just used my main account so I could actually talk... xD

In the meantime, please...)))

Image
Jecka
User avatar

Hey there *dying inside*

Posts: 3345

Contact:

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Jecka » February 10th, 2017, 5:19 pm

Henry Gordan wrote:Well I also got other things in mind and didn't remember this.


And give me information about who should I vote

Thing is, we even got an extra day for night 1 :V
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/
Image

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Image
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1357

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Stopwatch » February 10th, 2017, 6:01 pm

Day 1 Ends!

Kamite (Okiya) was lynched.

Kamite’s will:
Spoiler:
Irish is not in.
Image
Sorry Godot. and Yuri. I have failed you.


Votes:

Kamite - (3) - Jecka, Henry Gordan, Godot.
Link - (1) - Kamite
Jecka - (2) - MoonRaven, Link
Iwamoto Yuri - (1) - KaitoRizu
Henry Gordan - (2) - PhoenixTears, darc-star

Not voting - (2) - Iwamoto Yuri, Memesu

This phase ends in 24 hours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYg0J2rE0Aw

Night 2 Begins!
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2452

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 10th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Image
You will be missed, my dear friend...
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Memesu
User avatar

a witch

Posts: 1027

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Memesu » February 11th, 2017, 1:22 am

Kamite :(

....Hmm.
Spoiler: Gif by Conia :)
Image

"Despite everything, it's still you"
Secret santa gift from PT <3
Image
Revolutionary Girl -Overture-
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x329h9r
Link
User avatar

"I NEED SLLEP"

Posts: 41

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival - Night 2

Postby Link » February 11th, 2017, 1:23 am

Image
Stopwatch
User avatar
Posts: 1357

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Stopwatch » February 11th, 2017, 6:03 pm

Night 2 Ends!

No one died.

This phase ends in 24 hours.

Actions may take longer to get out than usual so don't worry if you don't get them for an hour or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXb2Fil6Vjc

Day 2 Begins!
Terry Pratchett wrote:The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.

bash7353 wrote:I kind of always assumed that Haneda's parents might've had names.

Spoiler: Box full of stuff
Write a Will
Image
Some year's SS by Abs. :D
Image
DCW SS from Anime Girl 4 Eva]
Image
Thanks, cinna ^^
Image
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2452

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 11th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Great!
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Link
User avatar

"I NEED SLLEP"

Posts: 41

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Link » February 11th, 2017, 6:04 pm

Image
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2452

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » February 11th, 2017, 6:07 pm

Was anyone attacked last night? We might find a lead.
The Yuri to Japan give-away is back once more! Go HERE to check it out!
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
Link
User avatar

"I NEED SLLEP"

Posts: 41

Re: Mafia Round 69: The Great Revival Day 2

Postby Link » February 11th, 2017, 6:17 pm

Stopwatch wrote:Actions may take longer to get out than usual so don't worry if you don't get them for an hour or so.


(((In the meantime...

Image

*barely gotten any SLLEP* V: zzz)))

Return to “Forum Games”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests