Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2479

Re: Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » June 7th, 2018, 10:41 am

I'd say Heiji, but Ran can punch a hole in a wall with her bare hands. Need I say more?
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4511

Contact:

Re: Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

Postby MoonRaven » June 7th, 2018, 10:57 am

Ran. She'd jump high and execute a flying axe kick that demolishes walls, doors and enemies alike. She'd also scream in the face of a ghost and summon Conan to take care of it.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18 (13th of April)

Chapter 2 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 28.5.18 (28th May)


Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
Iwamoto Yuri
User avatar

SPARKLES

Posts: 2479

Re: Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

Postby Iwamoto Yuri » June 7th, 2018, 9:31 pm

MoonRaven wrote:Ran. She'd jump high and execute a flying axe kick that demolishes walls, doors and enemies alike. She'd also scream in the face of a ghost and summon Conan to take care of it.

Can we say the same person twice...?
Image
3DS Friend Code: 1564-5101-4615
Yuri gets advice from little fairies, and is thereby not held responsible for any stupid action
pixiv | etsy | livestream
The Doctor wrote:There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.
The Doctor wrote:Remember: Hate is always foolish, and love is always wise.
MoonRaven
User avatar

DCTP's 赤死
-
Cbox: Akai Tsuki
-
The paranoid and homicidial townie of DCTP Mafia

Posts: 4511

Contact:

Re: Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

Postby MoonRaven » June 8th, 2018, 10:18 am

Iwamoto Yuri wrote:
MoonRaven wrote:Ran. She'd jump high and execute a flying axe kick that demolishes walls, doors and enemies alike. She'd also scream in the face of a ghost and summon Conan to take care of it.

Can we say the same person twice...?

*shrug*
I wrote my piece before noticing there was another page to read.
The Eleventh Doctor wrote:Never ignore coincidence. Unless you are busy. Then always ignore the coincidence.


My dA There is one file for solely DC drawings.
My FF I have two DC fics: Rose in the Ecplipse of the Sun(or RitEotS) and Dream... or Not(or just DoN). The latter one still ongoing and has a spin-off Leap to Relatively Unknown.
My Tumblr

Chapter 72 of Dream or Not finished the fic

Chapter 29 of Leap to Relatively Unknown updated 13.4.18 (13th of April)

Chapter 2 of the sequel, Leaping into the Dream updated 28.5.18 (28th May)


Brilliant DC roleplay behind the years where I was Sera Read away.
bluekaitou1412
Community Phantom
User avatar

Indie artist. Likes books and all things Haibara.

Posts: 5388

Contact:

Re: Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

Postby bluekaitou1412 » June 8th, 2018, 3:13 pm

Goro, obviously, but not as a player character. He'd come out from one of the pokeballs. :x
blurfbreg
User avatar
Posts: 291

Re: Detective Conan: Easy Trivia

Postby blurfbreg » June 8th, 2018, 4:05 pm

The Detective Boys. It'd be like ice climbers, but three of them. Instead of hammers, they flash their badge. They can also throw Genta at opponents (or God forbid, Genta throwing Ayumi and Mitsuhiko) with left/right B. The up B move could get Ayumi at the bottom (no skirt peeking for the boys), and the rest make some kind of link that propels them upward (or any direction like Fox and Falco).
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests