Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Day 6 TOWN WINS! )

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5192

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Conia » April 1st, 2014, 4:01 pm

Eri has VoR to save me from this Prep Lynch!
Image
PT
Community Mad Scientist
User avatar

to cammel's bav we go!

Posts: 1764

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby PT » April 1st, 2014, 4:03 pm

Trust me, Eri won't save you.
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister
User avatar

Huggles are the best <3

Posts: 307

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby KangarooGirl » April 1st, 2014, 4:29 pm

Aaaand neither will Kobayashi :x *lynches Conia*
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*


[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar


Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Trickster
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Trickster » April 1st, 2014, 4:29 pm

Conia wrote:Eri has VoR to save me from this Prep Lynch!

PhoenixTears wrote:Trust me, Eri won't save you.


First. PT is right. Nothing can save you now. >:D *evil laughter*

Second..
Who's Eri?

Edit: Nevermind. >.< Just looked it up.

I knew that.

Third...

What's VoR?
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister
User avatar

Huggles are the best <3

Posts: 307

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby KangarooGirl » April 1st, 2014, 4:31 pm

Voice of Reason. It's an ability that only Eri and Kobayashi have that can call off a lynch no matter who is voted unless Tequila frightened them the phase prior.
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*


[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar


Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Trickster
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Trickster » April 1st, 2014, 4:34 pm

KangarooGirl wrote:Voice of Reason. It's an ability that only Eri and Kobayashi have that can call off a lynch no matter who is voted unless Tequila frightened them the phase prior.


Ah. Yeah.. I just figured that out.....

I knew somebody could do that.. I just forgot who..>.< I suck at names.
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3366

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Kaito Lady » April 1st, 2014, 4:50 pm

This is so amusing that I'm almost tempted to lynch conia as well
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Trickster
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Trickster » April 1st, 2014, 4:58 pm

Kaito Lady wrote:This is so amusing that I'm almost tempted to lynch conia as well


Bus your teammate? B-but.. that's evil! :(
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?
Raiden
User avatar

There is a world of imagination
Deep in the corners of your mind
Where reality is an intruder
And myth and legend thrive

Posts: 659

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Raiden » April 1st, 2014, 5:12 pm

[spoiler=The reason why Eri and Kobayashi can't save Conia,]...is because they are too busy adoring the cute dunsparce they found near the vines.
Image
XD[/spoiler]
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone



Image
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
User avatar

Conan Shuuichi

Posts: 5192

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Conia » April 1st, 2014, 5:38 pm

Satou detain me! :D
Image
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3366

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Kaito Lady » April 1st, 2014, 5:58 pm

Trickster wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:This is so amusing that I'm almost tempted to lynch conia as well


Bus your teammate? B-but.. that's evil! :(

you obviously don't know me >:D
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Trickster
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Trickster » April 1st, 2014, 6:26 pm

Conia wrote:Satou detain me! :D


No! Take a shower! *offers lettuce to Conia if he takes a shower*

Kaito Lady wrote:
Trickster wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:This is so amusing that I'm almost tempted to lynch conia as well


Bus your teammate? B-but.. that's evil! :(

you obviously don't know me >:D



Are you as evil as bash?? :(
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?
Kaito Lady
User avatar

*plotting*

Posts: 3366

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Prep Phase )

Postby Kaito Lady » April 1st, 2014, 6:31 pm

Trickster wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:
Trickster wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:This is so amusing that I'm almost tempted to lynch conia as well


Bus your teammate? B-but.. that's evil! :(

you obviously don't know me >:D



Are you as evil as bash?? :(

I'm not sure how evil bash is...what's the evilest thing he's done?
"Plotting since forever"
Image
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Image
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition
Image

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt
Image

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2479

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix

Postby Kleene Onigiri » April 1st, 2014, 6:32 pm

Conia wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:For the third time, you can't arrest Conia for being Gin. Stop trying.


But if we can lynch during prep. phase, we certainly can also arrest Conia for being Gin during prep phase :V


And no! No showers! Showers are bad! D: *saves Conia from the shower*
You have to stay moldy! *puts some mold on Conia*
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Trickster
User avatar
Posts: 108

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix

Postby Trickster » April 1st, 2014, 7:13 pm

Kleene Onigiri wrote:But if we can lynch during prep. phase, we certainly can also arrest Conia for being Gin during prep phase :V


Maybe. I would ask PT about this, though. She knows better than anyone.

And no! No showers! Showers are bad! D: *saves Conia from the shower*
You have to stay moldy! *puts some mold on Conia*


No! Bad Kleene Girl!

Kaito Lady wrote:I'm not sure how evil bash is...what's the evilest thing he's done?


Other than the incident involving butter, an 18 wheeler, Tokyo Tower, thirty-two bottles of liquidated lettuce, and two of Conia's toe nails, I think the evilest thing he's done is ooze evil out of his eyeballs
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests