Page 2 of 37

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 1:38 am
by Yurikochan
xpon wrote:o/


Can you play or what we talked about originally?

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 9:38 am
by Trickster
Why are people posting "o/" ?

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 10:10 am
by Trickster
Ok. SO I read through the rules and had a few questions:

What is the watch?

If a member of BO is arrested with the BS, do they lose the BS for the rest of the game?

Anokata is a role on top of another role? So I can be Gin and Anokata?

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 10:13 am
by Kaito Lady
Trickster wrote:Ok. SO I read through the rules and had a few questions:


Anokata is a role on top of another role? So I can be Gin and Anokata?

No, Anokata is a role on itself

and the o/ represents a little man raising his hand as if saying, "count me in"

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 10:20 am
by Trickster
Kaito Lady wrote:No, Anokata is a role on itself

and the o/ represents a little man raising his hand as if saying, "count me in"


Oh, ok.. then will someone please explain the part about "depends on role" in the Anokata description?


And .. almost forgot... o/

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 11:42 am
by Raiden
Trickster wrote:
Kaito Lady wrote:No, Anokata is a role on itself

and the o/ represents a little man raising his hand as if saying, "count me in"


Oh, ok.. then will someone please explain the part about "depends on role" in the Anokata description?

[...]


Anokata is the BO Leader; he can be any town role except DBs and Sonoko*. The town role is decided by the GM who runs the show.. :)

* I wonder why Yumi is not added to that restriction? If Anokata was Yumi the BO Leader could one-shot the lovers Night 1 or pair up his own team as an extra advantage in Prep. :V
Or well, I guess it depends on how the game is run, but some GMs has given out all roles in Prep while others only give out Prep roles in Prep and all others Night 1...anyway, this is going off topic. Consider it food for thought for a later discussion! XD

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 11:44 am
by Trickster
Raiden wrote:Anokata is the BO Leader; he can be any town role except DBs and Sonoko*. The town role is decided by the GM who runs the show.. :)

* I wonder why Yumi is not added to that restriction? If Anokata was Yumi the BO Leader could one-shot the lovers Night 1 or pair up his own team as an extra advantage in Prep. :V
Or well, I guess it depends on how the game is run, but some GMs has given out all roles in Prep while others only give out Prep roles in Prep and all others Night 1...anyway, this is going off topic. Consider it food for thought for a later discussion! XD


OH, this makes sense, thank you

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 1:24 pm
by Fujiwara
Me too! o/

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:04 pm
by Yurikochan
Trickster: if you have any more questions let me know. Also the BS goes to the next highest memeber, unless the BO nominate someone else. IE in the last game: if I was lynched/arrested, I probably would have gave leader actions to Hayley, since she was on quite a bit. I was happy being the leader, like say the night I made you kill, ( I was very proud of that that you sent it :D )if I was just a random BO, I couldn't have made that decision. ^^

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:20 pm
by Trickster
Yurikochan wrote:Trickster: if you have any more questions let me know. Also the BS goes to the next highest memeber, unless the BO nominate someone else. IE in the last game: if I was lynched/arrested, I probably would have gave leader actions to Hayley, since she was on quite a bit. I was happy being the leader, like say the night I made you kill, ( I was very proud of that that you sent it :D )if I was just a random BO, I couldn't have made that decision. ^^


Oh, ok. That makes sense. And.. you were proud of me? *blushes*

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:33 pm
by PT
Raiden wrote:* I wonder why Yumi is not added to that restriction? If Anokata was Yumi the BO Leader could one-shot the lovers Night 1 or pair up his own team as an extra advantage in Prep. :V
Or well, I guess it depends on how the game is run, but some GMs has given out all roles in Prep while others only give out Prep roles in Prep and all others Night 1...anyway, this is going off topic. Consider it food for thought for a later discussion! XD
This was just an oversight, I think. Anokata should not be able to be Yumi. The reason Yumi could be Anokata in the first place was because in one of my earlier rounds, Yumi did not make lovers, they were chosen another way, so there was no reason for her not to be able to be Anokata. And then when she got put back to her original way, it just never got fixed.

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:44 pm
by Yurikochan
PhoenixTears wrote:
Raiden wrote:* I wonder why Yumi is not added to that restriction? If Anokata was Yumi the BO Leader could one-shot the lovers Night 1 or pair up his own team as an extra advantage in Prep. :V
Or well, I guess it depends on how the game is run, but some GMs has given out all roles in Prep while others only give out Prep roles in Prep and all others Night 1...anyway, this is going off topic. Consider it food for thought for a later discussion! XD
This was just an oversight, I think. Anokata should not be able to be Yumi. The reason Yumi could be Anokata in the first place was because in one of my earlier rounds, Yumi did not make lovers, they were chosen another way, so there was no reason for her not to be able to be Anokata. And then when she got put back to her original way, it just never got fixed.


I was pretty sure Anokata couldn't be the roles that Vermy couldn't be, but I will definitely add Yumi, not to cause confusion, he shouldn't be allowed to KID either, or possibly any other prep phase role. :x just like Vermy. If people would be ok with that.

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:45 pm
by Trickster
I cannot wait until day start! *is excited that I actually have time now*

*is reading through the rules for the third time today*

*is coming up with strategies for each role*

*is listening to motivational music*

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:57 pm
by Yurikochan
Trickster wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:Trickster: if you have any more questions let me know. Also the BS goes to the next highest memeber, unless the BO nominate someone else. IE in the last game: if I was lynched/arrested, I probably would have gave leader actions to Hayley, since she was on quite a bit. I was happy being the leader, like say the night I made you kill, ( I was very proud of that that you sent it :D )if I was just a random BO, I couldn't have made that decision. ^^


Oh, ok. That makes sense. And.. you were proud of me? *blushes*


I was, I still feel bad for threatening to bribe kill you. Hugs? :)

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Sign-Ups )

Posted: March 31st, 2014, 3:59 pm
by PT
Yeah, Anokata shouldn't be able to be Kid or Yukiko. That would be confusing.