Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Day 6 TOWN WINS! )

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
PhoenixTears
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Night 6 )

Postby PhoenixTears » April 13th, 2014, 2:54 am

*throws popcorn at everyone*
FC: 5327-1945-9777 | The FC Thread | The Forum Mafia Topic | DCTP ORAS Secret Bases
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Giogio

Why not?

Postby Giogio » April 13th, 2014, 3:02 am

*throws real popcorn through the ghosts*
........................................................................................................... Image
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Secretly in love with N...

Postby Yurikochan » April 13th, 2014, 3:12 am

Night 6 Ends!

Everyone grew silent, they looked around the new area, and it seemed very strange. Something seemed off about it.

"Where are we?" Giogio stood up and asked, looking around the twilight.

"It's too dark." Kirby answered.

"Some sort of house..." Conia whispered.

"Keep your voices down." Pofa glared at the two guys.

xpon walked into the table and the table cloth slapped him in the face. "Ow! Who dids!?" He asked fast.

They heard a giggle up the steps. "That sounded like a girl!" shinichi'sapprentice seemed worried and rushed up the steps. The group hurried up as fast as they could when they heard him scream.

"It's a ghost! A little girl!" You could almost make out.

Miyano looked around, "there's no ghosts here!" She patted sa on the back quickly.

"But...but there was!" He insisted.

Giogio ( ??? ) had seemed to have wondered off from the group, it's when she found it. "Is that a Poltergust 3000!?" She cried out enthusiastically, she heard the group scream and ran up the steps to where her group of friends were.

When she sucked the ghost into the machine finally, something strange fell from her pocket, "Welcome to Giogio's mansion" it read and had instructions that she would own the mansion if she could stay in it for a whole week.

"Who could resist a free mansion!?" She grinned. But the group had already disappeared without her.

Summary: Giogio was killed. :(

Day 6 Begins!
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » April 13th, 2014, 3:13 am

Lynch Miyano, she is BO.
Giogio

Why not?

Postby Giogio » April 13th, 2014, 3:14 am

Aww, now I can't eat my popcorn anymore.
........................................................................................................... Image
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Postby xpon » April 13th, 2014, 3:25 am

I have a lead! But let do conia lead first. We lynch miyano
xpon is so cute...

Image                         Image

Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Raiden

~If you gimme a smile, I'm on your side. Tomorrow we'll be alright~

Postby Raiden » April 13th, 2014, 3:28 am

Giogio wrote:Aww, now I can't eat my popcorn anymore.

*Offers ghost cookies to Gio* ^^
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]
3DS FC:2809 8617 8608
“Tea is the magic key to the vault where my brain is kept.” ― Frances Hardinge
“If you are cold, tea will warm you;
if you are too heated, it will cool you;
If you are depressed, it will cheer you;
If you are excited, it will calm you.”
― William Ewart Gladstone

Spoiler:
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Postby xpon » April 13th, 2014, 3:31 am

Wait.. Pt is erased on night 5, and now gio is erased too?

The bo need to rotate the kill right? Sama member cant kill after last kill unless there is only 1 bo last?
xpon is so cute...

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Postby Yurikochan » April 13th, 2014, 5:02 am

xpon wrote:Wait.. Pt is erased on night 5, and now gio is erased too?

The bo need to rotate the kill right? Sama member cant kill after last kill unless there is only 1 bo last?

Every BO member must kill once in a cycle.
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister

Huggles are the best <3

Postby KangarooGirl » April 13th, 2014, 6:13 am

Lol I didn't notice xpon said sama instead of same until Yuriko quoted it. It's the same thing but yeah. Just loling at my auto translating brain.
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*

[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar

Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Giogio

Why not?

Postby Giogio » April 13th, 2014, 7:38 am

*noms on ghost cookies*
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Postby xpon » April 13th, 2014, 8:52 am

KangarooGirl wrote:Lol I didn't notice xpon said sama instead of same until Yuriko quoted it. It's the same thing but yeah. Just loling at my auto translating brain.

You already got your certificate. The one that said you pass the xponese grade intermediate !

I forgot that pisco can erase kill by others once a game... Sorry

And update, i was tricked on last phase
xpon is so cute...

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Kaito Lady

*plotting*

Postby Kaito Lady » April 13th, 2014, 4:56 pm

*groans* I knew I should have written a will D:
"Plotting since forever"
Spoiler: Fear The Wrath Of My Hammer!
Thanx Yuri for the Awesome pic :D

DCTP Forums=a place where anyone is anyone's sibling/parent/child....and therefore is the best place on earth <3
Spoiler: Write a Will, BO Edition

Spoiler: Whenever in doubt

DCTP Cat Family
My dA
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Day 6 )

Postby Yurikochan » April 14th, 2014, 3:03 am

Day 6 Ends!

A blood red sun sets, as the sky turns to night, the group, three women and four men look up to a raised gate to the castle beyond it. "Where's the GM?" Miyano asked quickly.

xpon jokes "I killed her."

Conia and Kirby glare at him, "That's not even funny."

"Aww," xpon searches the gate. "Can we get in?" He asks quickly?

"Of course we can." Conia takes out a small device, that magically figures out the lock code.

"Did you get that from Clemont..." Kirby asks quickly.

"Possibly." Conia just shrugs off the question, "Step back, it'll blow..."

Pofa grins a bit to watch the fireworks, but sadly there aren't that many and a spark hits her hair, setting it on fire. She jumps into the moat and it quickly extinguishes it. "Oi oi! Watch your crazy devices, you thief!"

Conia grins again, but when the gate falls open, he nearly falls back, among the six sages, in the middle the seventh sage, Ghetsis.

Pofa and Miyano push Kleene on the ground and smirk evilly to join the evil group, she falls in the water, but luckily mold floats, and the moat becomes all moldy and icky after she escapes, the bridge is then raised, leaving the heroes out of the castle.

Inside the castle, however, pofa and Ghetsis seem to hatch the same plan, they throw Miyano into a small jail with bash and walk back to the throne.

It turns out however the pokemon from Unova all go missing. Pofa ( Eisuke ) is horrified at this revelation, after all Anokata and Ghetsis can not take over the pokemon without any pokemon at all.

They release Bash ( Gin ) and Miyano ( Pisco ) and invite Kairai to visit with Descole and Stoppy moves in to play chess with bash and Kaito Lady uses whatever she feels like for target practice.

-------------—

Meanwhile, Conia ( KID-Uehara ), Kleene ( James ), xpon ( Makoto ), shinichi'sapprentice ( Sonoko who was bffs with PhantomWriter ) and Kirby ( Injured Yukiko ) step into the land of Kalos.

"We shall relocate the pokemon here." Conia lifted his arms. He was still upset Kay had disappeared. He would have to go take his dragon and search for her, the sleepy shiny Rua licked his cheek and jumped onto Gio's shoulder. ( Conan ) and PhoenixTear's ( Nakamori ) already had fully trained parties. They challenged the boys to battle. Hayley ( Satou ) was searching for Takagi, however, Kirbypepe felt better and disguised as Takagi...and well the rest is now history.

PhoenixTears and Conia had become good friends, until Conia began stealing precious jewels from Az.

Meme sharpened several knives and raised a really evil Sharpedo, that bit PhantomWriter in the butt, as Kleene laughed.

Fuji was counting her men and women. But something seemed off, she saw the rivals chasing each other around and was fine as long as she had enough donuts. Yuri shared many donuts. Paix was special investigating who stole Fuji's chocolate donuts. The answer was surprising.

Trickster and Raiden lifted the donuts for all to see, and shared them with the group.

Kay had disappeared, but brought everyone to their own paradise.

TOWN WINS!

Pofa was lynched and Miyano was arrested

It was sooooooooooooooo close! Both sides did amazing and made me facepalm too, but it was so much fun and I had no clue who would win it.

xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Re: Mafia Round 56: April Fools and Nintendo don't Mix ( Day 6 )

Postby xpon » April 14th, 2014, 3:06 am

see... the reason why i suspect pofa is 100 legit!!!!

I believe there wont be any round where all Conia, xpon, PT, Kleene, and Pofa is on the same side. so after miyano, please lynch pofa.
Last edited by xpon on April 14th, 2014, 3:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
xpon is so cute...

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri

Return to “Forum Games”