Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (BO WINS!)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Secretly in love with N...

Re: Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (D5)

Postby Yurikochan » March 19th, 2014, 2:55 am

KainTheVampire wrote:.... Whoa, so much text o.O *won't bother reading*

He is trying to save you. :x
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
PhoenixTears
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

Re: Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (D5)

Postby PhoenixTears » March 19th, 2014, 4:00 am

Raiden's late today. That, in and of itself, is strange. But then things get weirder.

Yuriko and hopeless have been sitting in their corner chatting about Kirby and Conia, and who they think is a better fighter, when suddenly, the doors burst open and a pair of birds flies in. Amidst all their sqwaking, Hayley catches the orange one saying, "I know! It was a crazy party, right?"

The blue one replies with, "It was awesome! I never expected that place to be that way!"

Conia notices the birds and stares in confusion before something dawns on him. "Wait, isn't that...?"

"Oh my god, it's Kleene and Paix!"

"Yes, I was just about to say that. Thank you for cutting me off, Kirby. But weren't they-"

"Locked away in prison! They were locked away in prison! How did they get out here?"

Conia glares at Kirby for cutting him off yet again. "I was just about to ask. Hey, Kleene! How did you-"

"Tell us how you got out of prison!"

"OH MY GOD, STOP IT. STOP CUTTING ME OFF. LET ME FINISH-"

"Was it terrible? Did they torture you?"

Conia throws his hands in the air and walks off. Clearly, he's not getting anywhere with Kirby constantly talking over him. He wanders over to Hayley and Yuriko, sits down with them and pouts.

Paix lands next to where Kirby is floating and says, "Well, here's the thing. Raiden lied to us all about prison. Turns out it's actually-"

"DON'T SAY ANOTHER WORD!"

Apparently, in all this madness, Raiden has shown up, and he's not too pleased with this turn of events. "I told you to keep all of that secret! How dare you go spilling the beans! They're not supposed to know about that unless they get removed!"

Before Paix can apologize for nearly revealing... whatever it is that she nearly revealed, Aly and Kaito Lady come in.

"Man, I am feeling much better!" says Aly. "Looks like I just needed to rest for a few days."

And then it's like a flood gate has been opened, and Abs., Kamite, Yuri, Raifuu, pofa, google, Fuji, xpon, and Miyano wander into the arena too.

"Oh good, everyone's here," says Raiden, trying to call order to the group. "Now, if you'll please gather round, I have some very interesting news."

Curious, everyone does as told. "What's the news?" asks Stop.

"I'll get to that shortly. First! We have to have our battles today! Oh but wait! Before I get to that, I brought in everyone to spectate! And look, everyone is evolved now! Isn't this awesome?"

And, in fact, it's true. xpon has fully evolved in Exploud, Kleene is now a Talonflame, Paix evolved into Honchkrow, Yuri apparently found her King's Rock, because she is Politoed, google became a Tyranitar, and miyano is a Dragalge!

"Now, it's time for the battles! Aaaalright, let me get you guys paired up. And since there's an odd number of you, the last one will battle with me! Isn't that exciting!?

"Okay... Gio, you're with Yuriko. Hayley and breva. Meme and Jecka. Kain and Trickster. Kirby and Stop. And that means... Conia, you're with me!"

The battles are pretty exciting now that everyone is fully evolved.

Yuriko starts her battle off with a Dark Pulse, while Gio counters with Energy Ball, followed by a Solar Beam. Yuriko, though weakened from the attack, manages to confuse Gio with Swagger, who hits herself in her confusion a couple of times, but eventually finishes off the battle with a Dazzling Gleam, leaving her victorious over Yuriko.

breva begins her battle against Hayley with Scald, leaving Hayley burnt but determined to win. She gets a critical hit with Night Slash and then follows up with a Grass Knot, knocking breva out quickly.

Meme starts off strong, throwing a Dazzling Gleam at Jecka, who counters with Dark Pulse. Meme tries to burn Jecka with a Will-O-Wisp, but it misses, giving Jecka an opening to surprise everyone and hit Meme with Surf, which ends the battle in her favor.

Trickster X-Scissors Kain, and nearly knocks her out with that one move, but she manages to poison him with Toxic before he finishes her off with Solar Beam.

Stop throws a Shadow Ball at Kirby, who almost manages to dodge it - but gets struck at the last second. He retaliates with a Shadow Ball of his own, which hits Stop pretty hard, but not hard enough. She finishes him off with Waterfall.

And then Conia and Raiden face off. From the out-set, Conia seems to have the advantage, being the one of them that is fully evolved, but Raiden puts up a pretty strong fight. Raiden tosses a Thunderbolt at Conia, who gets hit, and then fights back with Bulldoze. Raiden almost hits Conia with a Thunder, but Conia edges out of the way at the last second and finishes Raiden off with Psyshock.

When Raiden has enough strength to stand up again, he says "Wow, that was an amazing fight. Good job, Conia! All of you have done really well, in fact. But now. Now it's time." He sighs, a little sad that it's that time already. "It's time for me to tell you guys who gets to go back home, and who is stuck here with me."

"Wait, Raiden," says Stop. "Before you do that, I have a few things I need to do." She walks over to Yuriko, Gio and Hayley and hands them each something. "You guys know what to do with these, right?" They nod.

Hayley wanders over to Kirby and hands him the thing, which appears to be a treat. "This is for you," she says with a sweet smile. Kirby eats the treat happily, but then starts foaming at the mouth. Hayley gasps in shock. "What's going on? What's happening to him!?"

Raiden looks Kirby over and says grimly, "He'll need to see Nurse Joy right away."

"Oh no!" says Gio. "What's happening to Meme?!" Raiden only has to take one look at Meme to come to the same conclusion.

"I'll be right back," he says, and leads Kirby (Yamato) and Meme (Tome) away.

"That's weird," Jecka says. "I ate the same thing when Yuriko gave it to me, but I feel fine."

Stop glares at Kain. "You gave those treats to me! What did you do to them!?"

Kain looks shocked. "I didn't do anything! They're just treats, or they were when I gave them to you! Clearly you must have done something to them!"

"That's a lie! You had to have contaminated them before you gave them to me!"

Conia cuts in then. "Ladies, please stop fighting. I think I know who the true culprit it! It's Trickster!"

Kain immediately agrees with him. "Yeah, it must be Trickster!"

breva looks confused. "Why would it be Trickster? What does he even have to do with this?"

"She's deflecting!" Hayley says, tears running down her face. "She's clearly the guilty party here! She's the reason Kirby is... SHE TRIED TO KILL KIRBY!"

And then all hell breaks loose. Yuriko, Hayley, Stop, Trickster and Gio are all calling for Kain to be removed from the game, but Conia swears up and down that Trickster is really at fault, and gets Kain to back him up. Breva tries to state her opinion, but Trickster just puts a leafy hand over her mouth to silence her.

When Raiden comes back, they hand Kain (Jodie) over to him and he sends her to the group of prisoners.

Raiden looks over the remaining group. "Let's see who's left now. From the Orange Team, we have hopelessidiot and Giogio. From the Blue Team, we have breva. From the Green Team, we have Trickster and Yurikochan. And from the Pink Team, we have Conia, Jecka and Stopwatch."

He takes a deep breath. "Congratulations Pink Team, you have won the game! As promise, you will all be returned home and-"

"Actually," Stop says, cutting in once more. "I have a request, if you will. And a gift for you."

Raiden eyes her suspiciously. "A gift and a request? What is this, a bribe?"

"No," answers Stop. "That's what we did to get rid of Kamite." She pauses a moment after realizing what she just said. Clearing her throat, she continues. "I have a Thunder Stone here for you, if you want. But can I please pick who gets to go home?"

Raiden thinks this over for a minute. "You can't pick everyone."

"Not a problem, I wasn't planning to."

"And I get to evolve before you go home, just to make sure the stone works."

"Deal."

"Alright then, I'll let you decide who to take with you. Can I have the Thunder Stone now?" Raiden grins as he gets the Thunder Stone from Stop, and it's only a second or two later that he's evolving into Raichu!

Stop looks everyone over before selecting her group. "I want to take... myself, of course. Trickster. pofa. Aly. Gio. Hayley. Aaaaand Yuriko. Good?"

Raiden lets it slide that there are seven there instead of just six like he would be sending home otherwise, since she gave him a gift. "Yes, that sounds reasonable. Now, if you'll just step over there," he points to a corner of the arena, "I'll get the magic started right away."

They all comply, and moments later, pofa (Korn), aly_angelflight (Calvados), Trickster (Tequila), Stopwatch (Akemi), Giogio (Irish), hopelessidiot (Bourbon), and Yurikochan (Vermouth-Akai) are sent back home and returned to their normal bodies. They wake up thinking it was all a dream.

Meanwhile, back at the arena, Conia (Megure), breva (Araide) and Jecka (Yukiko) are talking to the others.

"Is there really no way to get back home?" Conia asks Raiden. "I really don't want to stay behind here if Yuriko isn't around. It's pretty lonely."

Raiden grins. "Oh, yeah, I'll send you all back in the morning. I was planning to anyway, I just wanted to have fun with you guys first. And wasn't it awesome!? You got to have all those amazing battles!"

Everyone glares at him.

"And hey," he continues, as if not noticing that they're all annnoyed. "Most of you got to hang out in my awesome club, PRISON, and have the time of your lives! You should be thanking me for this wonderful experience!"

Everyone starts grumbling to each other, and nobody seems to notice the shadows that fall over them.

"So I guess it's time to let them go," says the first one.

"Looks that way," the second one agrees.

Without warning, everyone falls asleep, Raiden included.

You wake up in your bed, unsure of how you got there. You think that everything that happened was probably just a dream, but looking over at your night stand, you see something - maybe it's a Thunder Stone, or a Soothe Bell, or even a treat - some small trinket you remember picking up in your dream. And a feeling washes over you, a feeling like maybe, just maybe... It wasn't a dream?

[spoiler=votes]KainTheVampire (5): Giogio, hopelessidiot, Stopwatch, Trickster, Yurikochan
Trickster (2): Conia, KainTheVampire
Kirbypepe (1): Jecka[/spoiler]

[spoiler=final stats]Image[/spoiler]

BO WINS!Image

GM Log
Roles & Actions
FC: 5327-1945-9777 | The FC Thread | The Forum Mafia Topic | DCTP ORAS Secret Bases
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Re: Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (SOMETHING HAPPENS!)

Postby xpon » March 19th, 2014, 4:03 am

yay!!!!!

and trickster..... dont play the games if you dont even bother to read the rules and actions beforehand
xpon is so cute...

Image                         Image

Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
PhoenixTears
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

Postby PhoenixTears » March 19th, 2014, 4:08 am

Please don't pick on the newbie.
FC: 5327-1945-9777 | The FC Thread | The Forum Mafia Topic | DCTP ORAS Secret Bases
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Postby xpon » March 19th, 2014, 4:14 am

i am not picking him, i am punching him :P
xpon is so cute...

Image                         Image

Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister

Huggles are the best <3

Postby KangarooGirl » March 19th, 2014, 4:51 am

Don't punch trickster. He did his best and real life just got to him. He had good intentions...

On another note good job to town because you did do well catching Aly and Pofa but we really got super lucky with detects and SIs and killing/injuring police.
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*

[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar

Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Secretly in love with N...

Postby Yurikochan » March 19th, 2014, 5:01 am

We got amazingly lucky, but my favorite from PT's journal is totally this...

- Kamite is investigating mostly BO killing other BO tonight. Among others, Yuriko killing Trickster. Only the BO (and maybe a couple of the ghosts) will know why I find this so hilarious.

Cause it happened. :x and I bribed Kamite that night, which is the same thing I threatened with.

Also <3 to my Bourbon, who kept me from killing too many people.
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Memesu

I won't be bestowing my favour, so no miracle will occur

Postby Memesu » March 19th, 2014, 5:33 am

\o/ That was fun :x
Choose
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=13456

Secret santa gift from PT <3
The executioner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_UHO60tkdg&t=332s
"It's me, Chara."
Jecka

I miss not waking up at 3 am every day

Postby Jecka » March 19th, 2014, 6:10 am

Even tho I missed like 2 phases, I don't think I did too bad. Shame tho I didn't get to be Akai XD :P
3DS FC: 1435-4098-2557
Spoiler: Yay Nini! \o/

Usa-chan Man wrote: I am a rabbit, but at the same time, I am not.
Jecka: Those damn beavers
*Jecka sobs
Slider: Those DAM beavers? :V
Jecka: Slider no

Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » March 19th, 2014, 6:50 am

Nuuuuuuu my reasoning was off :P And so much for trying to defend myself from Iwa's will, I was the only townie in it :V Congratulations to the whole BO and thanks to everyone who played and the GM as well, it was fun :D Even if we were doomed already, some battle of wits and public disputes always sparks my love for this game :P \o/ Now I have to take care of certain Boobs wife....
aly_angelflight

Get that squirrel!

Postby aly_angelflight » March 19th, 2014, 7:46 am

:-X

[spoiler=My Totally Awesome Will :P]Image

Hmph, I see how it is. You're jealous of me because I'm shiny. >:I

*uses Covet to steal a magic Pokepuff from Raiden*

Muwhaha, I have the magic Pokepuff that counters the spell now! >:D *eats the Pokepuff*

Wait, what? This isn't my human form... Oh, I grabbed the Instant Cosplay Pokepuff. Let's try this again...

*steals another Pokepuff by Covet and eats it*

...no, that's the Magical Girl Transformation Pokepuff. *tries again*

Could this be the one?! :o

Yay, I'm a human ag--wait a second, this isn't me! I just turned into an Espurr Gijinka... and I'm not even Shiny anymore! D:

I clearly fail at this. *runs into the forest crying* :'( :'( :'([/spoiler]
"I suppose he could have changed. I myself have noticed my growing resemblance to a daffodil.”
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9258-9521
Trickster

Postby Trickster » March 19th, 2014, 7:57 am

Erp. @xpon I'm really sorry I wasn't able to read the rules. I fully intended to do so. Had things not come up I probably would have spent hours reading the rules, plotting, strategizing, and the like. As it was, for most of the game I had maybe ten minutes a day maximum to do things if I wanted to get more then four hours of sleep a night. I did my best when things calmed down, however, and my plan at the end was just to fake like I didn't know anything and see if I could pull off a town read like that. Anyways... Good game, I quite enjoyed the part I was a large part of, and once I did get a chance to read through the rules more thoroughly ... the game made a lot more sense and I able to grasp what was going on better.
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?
pofa
Community Savior

Armchair sorcerey

Postby pofa » March 19th, 2014, 7:59 am

That was so much fun you guys \o/ *hugs the BO* *hugs the town* *too sleepy to say more now*

Thanks for the awesome story to the GM <3 *hugs PT*
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
Jd-
DCTP Staff Member

Postby Jd- » March 19th, 2014, 8:27 am

That final post is probably one of the biggest ever on the forums.

Also, good work! When I saw the list of Borg players and set up the Borg board, I had a feeling the lineup would prove quite strong indeed.