Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (BO WINS!)

The home to DCTP Forum Mafia as well as any other type of random forum game that you can conjure up.
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister

Huggles are the best <3

Re: Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (BO WINS!)

Postby KangarooGirl » March 19th, 2014, 4:58 pm

Well good thing Conia is keeping count although I guess I've been disowned...

@CE I'm pretty sure that went in because blame went out to make CE less strong but forgot about that when I put blame back in.

@cops: I agree there should be more. How about adding Uehara as a female SO cop? Since we never got her ability straight :x and I agree with adding arrest to Yamato I was surprised and should have quoted the reason when I asked you about it before the game. But I don't think so for Tome still.
@bff injury I am at half minds about this. I think it does make sense because her ability is tied to her friend but it really sucks if an FA pretty much screws both :x so yeah probably take that out...

New discussion point. Akai injures on arrest if he gets blamed because yes.
Parkur wrote:Hopelessidiot, Mafia Therapist
Night action: Council
Day Action: PGT
Interrogation: Young
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan
Observe: Hopeless *shakes head*

[17:56:37] * xpon is a honest liar

Add my FC: 3454-1638-0292
Kirbypepe

Wonder what I'll turn into =D

Postby Kirbypepe » March 19th, 2014, 5:18 pm

See Conia =P Told you that they had to have known the Action as well =P I kept mentioning all three of you because other than Yuriko I wasn't sure if anyone else was BO.

Yes I was making it overly complicated, but because we were going to lose anyway. Arguing is always fun =P Even if the overall argument is meaning less in terms of helping win.

And see >.> Just because Trickster came out doesn't automatically make him Vodka, although he was BO =P

And yes I was arguing that Injured BO was your mastermind plan and I did say it wasn't influential in the game but I should have said Action wise =P infiltrating the Town is possible by everyone with any role regardless of injury or not.
Howdy Everyone=]

Things are fantastic. How about for you?

Thats cool.

Wait I just realized, who am I talking to????
PhoenixTears
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

Postby PhoenixTears » March 19th, 2014, 5:32 pm

hopelessidiot wrote:@CE I'm pretty sure that went in because blame went out to make CE less strong but forgot about that when I put blame back in.
I forgot that blame was even taken out. V: So that does make sense, but we should probably remove the notification now that blame is back. And thanks, BO, for the reminder that it gives a notification.

hopelessidiot wrote:@cops: I agree there should be more. How about adding Uehara as a female SO cop? Since we never got her ability straight :x and I agree with adding arrest to Yamato I was surprised and should have quoted the reason when I asked you about it before the game. But I don't think so for Tome still.
@bff injury I am at half minds about this. I think it does make sense because her ability is tied to her friend but it really sucks if an FA pretty much screws both :x so yeah probably take that out...

New discussion point. Akai injures on arrest if he gets blamed because yes.
I do like the idea of another female cop - and more SO would be good, since all other cops are investigate. And yeah, agreed about Yamato. I was iffy about Tome to begin with, since SI+Arrest is incredibly powerful, just threw him in there because I wasn't sure about other options. V:

@Akai: Yes. It will help hide snipers. Temp injury, though, right? If so, I agree to this.
FC: 5327-1945-9777 | The FC Thread | The Forum Mafia Topic | DCTP ORAS Secret Bases
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » March 19th, 2014, 6:06 pm

hopelessidiot wrote:Well good thing Conia is keeping count although I guess I've been disowned...

I wouldn't say you were disowned, but I never include you in the count because your parents aren't YuriCon :P The only "outsider" case would be Abs. but PT got her lawyer hat and we all agreed that I'm Moms and Yuriko is OtherMoms, so it's all good :D
Kirbypepe wrote:See Conia =P Told you that they had to have known the Action as well =P I kept mentioning all three of you because other than Yuriko I wasn't sure if anyone else was BO.

Yes I was making it overly complicated, but because we were going to lose anyway. Arguing is always fun =P Even if the overall argument is meaning less in terms of helping win.

And see >.> Just because Trickster came out doesn't automatically make him Vodka, although he was BO =P

And yes I was arguing that Injured BO was your mastermind plan and I did say it wasn't influential in the game but I should have said Action wise =P infiltrating the Town is possible by everyone with any role regardless of injury or not.

And I told you Bourbon could do it as well, which was in-game :P Bourbon being in wondered around in my mind since Sonoko got poisoned, but ended up thinking that maybe Bash talked too much :-X

I'm glad you enjoyed this phase as much as I did :P I knew too we were doomed, I was just going to keep pushing till the end.

My reasoning was just a tad itty bit off, that's all :V I had the right target, but for all the wrong reasons :V

Thought so, but I had to counter your posts with anything I had handy ;D

@Rules: I plan to post some thoughts as well but I need some time first to read everything that happened in the round to get an idea of what went on during the game :V
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister

Huggles are the best <3

Postby KangarooGirl » March 19th, 2014, 6:14 pm

PhoenixTears wrote:
hopelessidiot wrote:@Akai: Yes. It will help hide snipers. Temp injury, though, right? If so, I agree to this.

Yep just temp like a sniper would.

Conia wrote:
hopelessidiot wrote:Well good thing Conia is keeping count although I guess I've been disowned...

I wouldn't say you were disowned, but I never include you in the count because your parents aren't YuriCon :P The only "outsider" case would be Abs. but PT got her lawyer hat and we all agreed that I'm Moms and Yuriko is OtherMoms, so it's all good :D

I was like Abs isn't YuriCon either but yeah okay :P I'm gonna call you Moms from now on too >:D
Items: Forged Therapist Degree, Picture of Lucy from Charlie Brown, Picture of Yurikochan

Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » March 19th, 2014, 6:17 pm

hopelessidiot wrote:
PhoenixTears wrote:
hopelessidiot wrote:@Akai: Yes. It will help hide snipers. Temp injury, though, right? If so, I agree to this.

Conia wrote:

I was like Abs isn't YuriCon either but yeah okay :P I'm gonna call you Moms from now on too >:D

That would be awkward :V
KangarooGirl
Community Older Sister

Huggles are the best <3

Postby KangarooGirl » March 19th, 2014, 7:03 pm

Conia wrote:
hopelessidiot wrote:
PhoenixTears wrote:

Conia wrote:

That would be awkward :V

Why awkward? You were Yukiko :P

Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Secretly in love with N...

Postby Yurikochan » March 19th, 2014, 7:14 pm

*giggles*
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Image Kay and her friends...
Trickster

Postby Trickster » March 19th, 2014, 10:13 pm

I think you're all Moms to me. So there. >:D
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
I am known by many names... by which have you summoned me?
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Re: Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (SOMETHING HAPPENS!)

Postby xpon » March 19th, 2014, 10:30 pm

Trickster wrote:Erp. @xpon I'm really sorry I wasn't able to read the rules. I fully intended to do so. Had things not come up I probably would have spent hours reading the rules, plotting, strategizing, and the like. As it was, for most of the game I had maybe ten minutes a day maximum to do things if I wanted to get more then four hours of sleep a night. I did my best when things calmed down, however, and my plan at the end was just to fake like I didn't know anything and see if I could pull off a town read like that. Anyways... Good game, I quite enjoyed the part I was a large part of, and once I did get a chance to read through the rules more thoroughly ... the game made a lot more sense and I able to grasp what was going on better.

it's okay... let have more fun inthe future round
xpon is so cute...

Image                         Image

Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Trickster

Re: Mafia Round 55: What Kind of Pokémon Are You? (SOMETHING HAPPENS!)

Postby Trickster » March 19th, 2014, 10:39 pm

xpon wrote:it's okay... let have more fun inthe future round
Sure thing.
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Postby Yurikochan » March 19th, 2014, 11:45 pm

Trickster wrote:I think you're all Moms to me. So there. >:D

Trickster is Secretly Sonoci's brother :O
Mafia: The only place where you can find Gin and Akai married together with 8 kids all disguised as Akai. Or something epic like that.
Conia wrote:Why am I thinking a ferret is an experiment from PT to mix the charm of dogs with the evilness of cats? :V

Trickster

Postby Trickster » March 19th, 2014, 11:56 pm

Yurikochan wrote:

Wait. What? Explain! I don't understand!
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...
Yurikochan
Conia's Wife

Postby Yurikochan » March 20th, 2014, 1:47 am

Trickster wrote:
Yurikochan wrote:

Wait. What? Explain! I don't understand!

Sonoci is everyone's child. :P

Trickster

Postby Trickster » March 20th, 2014, 2:04 am

Yurikochan wrote:Sonoci is everyone's child. :P

Oh. I see.

Well. I'm not everyone's child. I've decided that you're my only mother and Conia is my only father. ~ ~ <3
Entre...
Tricks...
Tin Man...

Return to “Forum Games”