I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Subaru Okiya
24
15%
Tomoaki Araide
2
1%
Shuichi Akai
26
16%
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
50
30%
Saguru Hakuba
17
10%
A character that has not appeared yet
46
28%
 
Total votes: 165
ranger
Community Villain
Posts: 3588

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby ranger » May 9th, 2012, 1:31 pm

Mitsubishi can die
Image
Image
IHKF

AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Posts: 1249

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby IHKF » May 9th, 2012, 1:41 pm

ranger wrote:Mitsubishi can die


?

LOL Okay then. xD
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

Image
(Don't own the picture)
pofa
Community Savior
User avatar

Armchair sorcerey

Posts: 1183

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby pofa » May 9th, 2012, 2:30 pm

I guess this isn't off-topic since it's an Ai relationships thread. :P *shrugs*

IHKF wrote:Okay, about the prepubescent thing....
If she stays as a child, that almost makes her a child, in my opinion.


I disagree. :P

As for the rest of your post and what's "best" for them, you seem to have all the motivations and futures and things for the characters worked out in your head, but I'm not sure where all that is connected to the actual characters in the actual story rather than just stuff you thought of yourself. :x So I can't really respond to that in a substantial way. But even if all of it was true they "grew into their teenage years" together, to me she'd still be a nearly thirty-year old woman dating a high schooler. :/ And again, I know Gosho likes fluff and doesn't want these relationships taken uber-seriously in a real-world sort of way, but I truly wouldn't be able to suspend my disbelief about that. :P
Last edited by pofa on May 9th, 2012, 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Superman = Captain America > Aquaman = Hal Jordan > Wonder Woman > Barry Allen > Thor > Martian Manhunter > The Hulk > Wasp > Hawkeye > [power gap] > Iron Man = Batman > [power gap] > Hank Pym
IHKF

AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Posts: 1249

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby IHKF » May 9th, 2012, 3:01 pm

pofa wrote:I guess this isn't off-topic since it's an Ai relationships thread. :P *shrugs*

IHKF wrote:Okay, about the prepubescent thing....
If she stays as a child, that almost makes her a child, in my opinion.


I disagree. :P

As for the rest of your post and what's "best" for them, you seem to have all the motivations and futures and things for the characters worked out in your head, but I'm not sure where all that is connected to the actual characters in the actual story rather than just stuff you thought of yourself. :x So I can't really respond to that in a substantial way. But even if all of it was true they "grew into their teenage years" together, to me she'd still be a nearly thirty-year old woman dating a high schooler. :/ And again, I know Gosho likes fluff and doesn't want these relationships taken uber-seriously in a real-world sort of way, but I truly wouldn't be able to suspend my disbelief about that. :P


Even if what I wrote about their "future" doesn't occur Mitsuhiko is still currently the best thing for Haibara. :P (And the same goes to Haibara for him. xD).

Hold on....

There is an old man in his 80's or older sleeping with  twenty-year-old women and you don't like the possibility of a woman (we don't even really KNOW her real age yet- all we know is she's younger than her older sister and even THEN she could have lied) possibly being in a relationship (not EVEN necessarily a serious one) with a mature boy who's known her for 10 or more years depending on where they are in high-school? XD LOL
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

Image
(Don't own the picture)
miikosan
User avatar

Fools...

Posts: 166

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby miikosan » May 9th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Hmm, I dunno about the Mitsuhiko x Haibara thing, it just feels like he doesn't suit her personality.

The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2301

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby AICHAN » May 9th, 2012, 7:41 pm

miikosan wrote:Hmm, I dunno about the Mitsuhiko x Haibara thing, it just feels like he doesn't suit her personality.

The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.

That's what I think as well...especially considering the recent files...
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
Female Apprentice
User avatar

Member of Loki's Fangirl - Army

Posts: 33

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby Female Apprentice » May 10th, 2012, 1:41 pm

(we don't even really KNOW her real age yet- all we know is she's younger than her older sister and even THEN she could have lied) possibly being in a relationship (not EVEN necessarily a serious one) with a mature boy who's known her for 10 or more years depending on where they are in high-school? XD LOL


We know how old Shiho is. She said that she's 18 years old. I don't know the actual episode, but I think it was 130/131 ...
Maybe there's someone who knows for sure?

11 years wouldn't be such a big deal. When they grow older, people don't mind anymore.  ;D So even if she is more mature than him, a relationship wouldn't be too ridiculous.

But, altough I already mentioned that I am for Mitsuhiko, I think that's not unlikely that Gosho decides to leave Ai without a true / official lover ...
Image
I believe I can flyyyyyyyyyyyyy~
IHKF

AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Posts: 1249

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby IHKF » May 10th, 2012, 1:55 pm

Female Apprentice wrote:
(we don't even really KNOW her real age yet- all we know is she's younger than her older sister and even THEN she could have lied) possibly being in a relationship (not EVEN necessarily a serious one) with a mature boy who's known her for 10 or more years depending on where they are in high-school? XD LOL


We know how old Shiho is. She said that she's 18 years old. I don't know the actual episode, but I think it was 130/131 ...
Maybe there's someone who knows for sure?

11 years wouldn't be such a big deal. When they grow older, people don't mind anymore.  ;D So even if she is more mature than him, a relationship wouldn't be too ridiculous.

But, altough I already mentioned that I am for Mitsuhiko, I think that's not unlikely that Gosho decides to leave Ai without a true / official lover ...




She screws around with Conan so often she could be lying and just before then she told him she was 80 or something. So we can't really say that she was telling the truth when she said she was 18.

I don't think it's impossible for him to leave her without a romantic interest, but I don't think it's all THAT likely either considering the fact that he's set up Mitsuhiko's crush on her. What reason is there for him to do that? He wouldn't do it for no reason. He's not THAT bad of a writer.

I think Ai will end up at least telling Mitsuhiko she'll give him a chance by the end of the story. It would leave us knowing that she's still single but Mitsuhiko's ready and willing to fight for his woman. :)
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

Image
(Don't own the picture)
BK201
User avatar

awoooooooooooo~

Posts: 84

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby BK201 » May 11th, 2012, 3:14 am

miikosan wrote:Hmm, I dunno about the Mitsuhiko x Haibara thing, it just feels like he doesn't suit her personality.

The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.

^ this

I just can't imagine Haibara ending up with Mitsuhiko... =X
Certified ShinShi/ConAi
Image
thanks to BK3 / briggettkylie for coloring this awesome sig <333

"The memory of the lost ones remain beautiful and stays in people's hearts forever"

"You must not forget if that's an important memory to you. Especially since when a person dies, he can only live in the memories of others"

"To live anyhow is better than not at all"

Conia wrote:A secret makes a stalker, stalker~ ::) ::) ::)
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2301

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby AICHAN » May 12th, 2012, 6:14 pm

BK201 wrote:
miikosan wrote:Hmm, I dunno about the Mitsuhiko x Haibara thing, it just feels like he doesn't suit her personality.

The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.

^ this

I just can't imagine Haibara ending up with Mitsuhiko... =X

Same thing for me.
She likes him like any other DB,the only difference is that she knows he has a cruch on her so she can use him whenever she want.
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
IHKF

AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Posts: 1249

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby IHKF » May 13th, 2012, 1:32 am

AICHAN wrote:
BK201 wrote:
miikosan wrote:Hmm, I dunno about the Mitsuhiko x Haibara thing, it just feels like he doesn't suit her personality.

The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.

^ this

I just can't imagine Haibara ending up with Mitsuhiko... =X

Same thing for me.
She likes him like any other DB,the only difference is that she knows he has a cruch on her so she can use him whenever she want.


That is not true.

First of all, Haibara cares about him enough not to do that, second of all, she has a different relationship with all of the DB. Ayumi is like a younger sister to her, Genta is.. Genta... and Mitsuhiko is that boy sh'es not so sure about yet, she just knows that she trusts him and that he's a good guy- which means he's likely to get her to give him a chance in the future.
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

Image
(Don't own the picture)
miikosan
User avatar

Fools...

Posts: 166

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby miikosan » May 13th, 2012, 1:45 am

Haibara knows Mitsuhiko is attracted to her, there had been more than one incident where she would have noticed. I think she is closer to Mitsuhiko than say, Genta, probably because Mitsuhiko is the more mature one out of the two, and Mitsuhiko has also helps her at certain times, which is why sometimes she acts really nice to him. To me, though, it doesn't look like anything romantic, but that's just my opinion.

[spoiler]I'd much rather she stays single, it suits her character more :x[/spoiler]
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2301

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby AICHAN » May 13th, 2012, 5:38 am

miikosan wrote:Haibara knows Mitsuhiko is attracted to her, there had been more than one incident where she would have noticed. I think she is closer to Mitsuhiko than say, Genta, probably because Mitsuhiko is the more mature one out of the two, and Mitsuhiko has also helps her at certain times, which is why sometimes she acts really nice to him. To me, though, it doesn't look like anything romantic, but that's just my opinion.

[spoiler]I'd much rather she stays single, it suits her character more :x[/spoiler]

^this
Except that I don't agree about Haibara staying single.I'm tired to see that all the normal girls have a bf except Ai,as if she doesn't deserve love.
Having a love inerest could show an other side of her personnality,which would be interesting.
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
ProfParanoia
User avatar
Posts: 3350

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby ProfParanoia » May 13th, 2012, 9:09 am

miikosan wrote:The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.
Not if he's attracted to the 7-year-old frame.
miikosan
User avatar

Fools...

Posts: 166

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby miikosan » May 13th, 2012, 12:48 pm

ProfParanoia wrote:
miikosan wrote:The reason why I say Okiya is because he obviously has some kind of attraction to her, and she had begun to warm up to him, so a relationship like that could be expected if she ever returns to her normal body.
Not if he's attracted to the 7-year-old frame.


Hopefully not o.O

Okiya might know her real identity though, and even more so if he's really Akai, in which case it wouldn't be so bad, because he knows she's actually an adult.

But lolicon Okiya would just be... eh... I can't imagine it.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 34 guests

cron