I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Subaru Okiya
14%
Tomoaki Araide
1%
Shuichi Akai
15%
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
30%
Saguru Hakuba
11%
A character that has not appeared yet
28%

Total votes: 168
AICHAN
Curry time!

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Post by AICHAN »

Kleene Onigiri wrote:
AICHAN wrote: Okiya or Akai...
Chekhov would snipe that or down XD
LOLXD
I think they are the same person,but as long as it's not official,I try to separate them...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
mangaluva wrote:
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
[/quote]
IHKF
AyuCon forever & other INTERESTING couples :3

Post by IHKF »

mangaluva wrote: MitsuAi is love.
<3

Always and forever! x3
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

"Please be okay... Ayumi!" -Conan
Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
vittor
Let me see your smile >:)

Post by vittor »

This.
IHKF

Post by IHKF »

vittor wrote:
This.
+100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
Definition of AyuCon:
An underrated couple overthrown by a mass of overrated couples in a world of fangirls/boys who like stoic characters and Mary-Sues.

Definition of MitsuAi:
Best thing ever- better than ice tea on a hot day or ice cream cake at a B-Day party.

"(to Mitsuhiko) At this moment, you are my outstanding rescuer. Thanks for your help." -Haibara

(Don't own the picture)
ranger
Community Villain

Post by ranger »

I thought you left a secret message because you have so much white space in your post, but I was disappoint :(
Partsu
I'm always seeing the future that won't be...

Post by Partsu »

hmmm...
I've decided to finally say it...no longer hakuba,nor mitsu,not bourbon,,,
I vote for character that has not appeared yet...
MYSELF!
MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!!!!
*Cough* eee...I mean I think no one in the DC universe is good enough for our ice queen...
Spoiler: things
Haibara for the win!
Certified
AokoxKaito/Kid,
Shinichi/ConanxRan,
KazuhaxHeiji-Fan
ShinConxRanxShiAi-for laughs
"There is only one truth"
and no one wants Ran to know it
bastards!

Thank you briggettkylie for these amazing Gifs:
Spoiler: gifs
ImageImage
DetectiveConanGeekster21
I'm a 'Detective Conan' geek and damn proud of it! ;P

Post by DetectiveConanGeekster21 »

I don't really like Haibara that much, but Mitsuhiko is such a SWEETHEART!!! In the fifth movie, he practically saved her life by holding her arm through the car ride to the opposite building. Now THAT'S being a gentleman!! xD
"Why should the daughter pay for the sins of the father?!" - Vic Frohmeyer (Christmas with the Kranks...LOL!)

"It's amazing how much you kiss your own ass." - Kyon (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)

"If you die, I'll kill you!" - Zoro (One Piece)

"No, please don't eat me. I have a wife and kids, eat them." - Homer Simpson
IHKF

Post by IHKF »

DetectiveConanGeekster21 wrote: I don't really like Haibara that much, but Mitsuhiko is such a SWEETHEART!!! In the fifth movie, he practically saved her life by holding her arm through the car ride to the opposite building. Now THAT'S being a gentleman!! xD
Agreed! ^_^ Haibara needs a sweet light-hearted man who'll protect her and love her, not a man just as dangerous as she is... As I always say- you need an S and an M to make the relationship work. :3 A relationship does not come with two pairs of pants! XD
Definition of AyuCon:

Definition of MitsuAi:

(Don't own the picture)
kyuuketsuki
DCTP Staff Member
Community Forensic Scientist

Re: Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Post by kyuuketsuki »

shinichi's clone that she created. I'm sure she has enough data by now. And what is one more person that looks like him?

In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't started already. :P

In all seriousness though, there isn't any person in the series who is right for her. As a child I suppose mitsu would be closest, but I don't see her being happy with him. Why? Not sure. He would be happy with her though. I'd rather see her return to America and perhaps hook up with someone she met while in school. 

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
DarkMagician37

Post by DarkMagician37 »

Commi-Ninja wrote: Mitsuhiko if she remains a child, Hakuba would be interesting if she reverts back to adulthood.
^ I concur :)
Wakarimashita

Post by Wakarimashita »

IHKF wrote:
Wakarimashita wrote: No one.
That wasn't a choice. ;P lol jk.
If 'no one' isn't an option. Then I'll go with Mitsuhiko if she stays as a child, Akai if she becomes an adult.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

M.Holmes

Post by M.Holmes »

She doesn't really have any chemistry with any of those listed in my opinion so, barring Conan/Shinichi, I'd have to vote for a not-yet-revealed character.
"It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."
ProfParanoia

Post by ProfParanoia »

Okiya feels like Cotton Weary dating Sydney Prescott, Araide is random, Akai is see okiya, mit feels like a babysitter dating the kid being babysat, and xhakuba feels really racist.

so this:
M.Holmes wrote: She doesn't really have any chemistry with any of those listed in my opinion so, barring Conan/Shinichi, I'd have to vote for a not-yet-revealed character.
Last edited by ProfParanoia on May 7th, 2012, 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShinRan4ver

Post by ShinRan4ver »

If I have to pick one from you list then it is Akai/Okiya(I believe in fake death so they are the same person), although I prefer prolonged AiCon-ShinRan Triangle(maybe take it up a level with Haibara moving into the detective agency), it is just more entertaining that way.  Ran is too much Mrs. Hudson and not enough Irene Adler, Haibara being part Adler part Watson for Conan's Holmes fits more with the Holmes parallel.
Last edited by ShinRan4ver on May 7th, 2012, 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.