I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Subaru Okiya
14%
Tomoaki Araide
1%
Shuichi Akai
15%
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
30%
Saguru Hakuba
11%
A character that has not appeared yet
28%

Total votes: 168
yutella

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Post by yutella »

At this rate do you guys think Haibara could end up with Higo? I'm not shipping them though. But I think it's a legit expectation. I mean they have quite some interactions lately.

I think Higo is more suitable for Okino, and Haibara fits better with Akai. But Higo is still the best option aside from Akai, I guess. (I don't like Haibara with Conan or Mitsuhiko, btw).
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Post by kentasaiba »

Shiho would approve this.
Swagnarok

Post by Swagnarok »

yutella wrote:At this rate do you guys think Haibara could end up with Higo? I'm not shipping them though. But I think it's a legit expectation. I mean they have quite some interactions lately.

I think Higo is more suitable for Okino, and Haibara fits better with Akai. But Higo is still the best option aside from Akai, I guess. (I don't like Haibara with Conan or Mitsuhiko, btw).
Sure, Higo's gonna be like: "Hey there little girl who I've met twice, I noticed one day that you're actually really hot. Wanna be my kid girlfriend?"
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Post by kentasaiba »

Yeah, but if Higo would be Cognac who knows about the APTX, it would be something different.
yutella

Post by yutella »

Swagnarok wrote:
yutella wrote:At this rate do you guys think Haibara could end up with Higo? I'm not shipping them though. But I think it's a legit expectation. I mean they have quite some interactions lately.

Sure, Higo's gonna be like: "Hey there little girl who I've met twice, I noticed one day that you're actually really hot. Wanna be my kid girlfriend?"
Well let's leave it to Gosho to find a way to connect Higo and adult Haibara. I just think it could be an option, given how Gosho has tried to include him into Haibara's life lately. Or maybe he could just stay a role model for her.
Cinn

Post by Cinn »

If it isn't going to be with Shinichi/Conan, it probably shouldn't be with anyone.
Haibara & Aika ryona

Post by Haibara & Aika ryona »

Right, Conan should be with Haibara
dolly94
Loved Conan alot since my childhood days and is one of my favourite series'.

Post by dolly94 »

I think Higo is the only option for Haibara since she's all dere dere towards him. If it's not Higo, then I prefer no one, tbh.
Aist

Post by Aist »

Higo will be a good choice if she changes back to Shiho and he will give her a normal life, all away from crimes (although as a celebrity couple). Maybe after she changes back, she might approach Higo, or fate has it, they will meet again and fall for each other?

The other option might be Amuro. Not because I've seen any interaction yet, but I am more entertained by the fact that Akai will be Amuro's bro-in-law (in a sense). Imagine how annoyed Amuro will be... I don't think Akai will ever give up protecting Shiho as he promised Akemi, even when BO does not exist anymore. Like, "Amuro, if you hurt Shiho, I will snipe you." Ok.. ok.. just kidding.

I did shipped Shiho and Akai, but once Gosho Aoyama announced about Mary and Shiho's mother were sisters, I feel a little grossed. Unless GA changes the story to Mary and Shiho's mother were actually cousins, that will feel less yucky. Also I can't imagine when Akai and Shiho have a normal couple chat.

Shiho (coldly): So, straight to the point, how's your day in the 'office'?
Akai (glanced over with his killer eye): A secret makes a man man.

Visual wise, Shiho + Akai are killer beautiful couple.
sherry26

Post by sherry26 »

Still shipping Shuichi with Shiho though they're cousins. Cousins marriage is legal in Japan anyway (I think Gosho is going to do the same thing again. Showing this type of relationship.) I don't think that Akai is going back to Jodie again. He is damn serious about protecting Shiho and he won't stop protecting her / caring for her even after everything with the organisation gets resolved.
So marrying her is the best way to protect her.

Higo is just her celebrity crush. Plus he doesn't suit to her intelligence. Akai on the other hand is a perfect match. Currently he is the only one person in DC who handles her sarcastic attitude perfectly.
Spoiler:
Mary7890

Post by Mary7890 »

No one , single