Least favorite character

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Which character is your least favorite?

Conan / Shinichi
3
1%
Ran
51
20%
Heiji
1
0%
Kazuha
1
0%
Mori Kogoro
2
1%
Kisaki Eri
0
No votes
Kudo Yusaku
1
0%
Kudo Yukiko
1
0%
Genta
51
20%
Mitsuhiko
6
2%
Ayumi
11
4%
Ai Haibara
20
8%
Professor Agasa
0
No votes
Sonoko
10
4%
Yamamura
26
10%
Megure
0
No votes
Yokomizo Sango
1
0%
Yokomizo Jugo
0
No votes
Matsumoto Kiyonaga
0
No votes
Takagi
0
No votes
Sato
0
No votes
Chiba
2
1%
Yumi
1
0%
Shiratori
2
1%
Kobayashi
0
No votes
Kujo Reiko
1
0%
Jodie
2
1%
Akai Shuichi
0
No votes
James Black
0
No votes
Andre Camel
0
No votes
Okiya Subaru
4
2%
Gin
1
0%
Vodka
1
0%
Vermouth
3
1%
Korn
1
0%
Chianti
4
2%
Kir
3
1%
Kaito Kid
9
4%
Inspector Nakamori
1
0%
Aoko
0
No votes
Suzuki Jirokichi
11
4%
Okino Yoko
3
1%
The dog Lupin
2
1%
The cat Goro
1
0%
Eisuke
20
8%
 
Total votes: 257
AICHAN
User avatar

Curry time!

Posts: 2301

Re: Most hated character

Postby AICHAN » May 12th, 2011, 3:24 pm

there's no one that I hate in DC...really,they are all likable in some way
But I have to say I find Kid and Ran annoying sometimes...
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
Dwalin

Re: Most hated character

Postby Dwalin » May 12th, 2011, 3:29 pm

But why do people dislike Genta so much? I also checked "the most hated character" on an Italian "Detective Conan" forum and the result is the same there - Genta wins. Is eating too much such a big fault?
kkslider5552000
Community Villain
User avatar

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Posts: 7944

Contact:

Re: Most hated character

Postby kkslider5552000 » May 12th, 2011, 3:44 pm

Dwalin wrote:But why do people dislike Genta so much? I also checked "the most hated character" on an Italian "Detective Conan" forum and the result is the same there - Genta wins. Is eating too much such a big fault?

The fact that eating too much is the only thing you could think of confirms why. People don't necessarily get offended by actions of fictional characters (as they are fictional characters) and instead just hate who entertains them the least for the most amount of time. Having a character less 3 dimensional than paper (even compared to the other 2 kids) is not entertaining, especially when they do nothing of value.
Last edited by kkslider5552000 on May 12th, 2011, 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

Image

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Dwalin

Re: Most hated character

Postby Dwalin » May 12th, 2011, 3:56 pm

kkslider5552000 wrote:The fact that eating too much is the only thing you could think of confirms why.


In fact, that was not the only thing I thought about. I also read about somebody being angry with Genta because of him being "the main organizer of rebellions against Conan" and being "the main obstacle in his way during the investigations", but that seemed just ridiculous to me. If the Detective boys do something wrong, in my opinion in most cases it's Conan's fault, since he always leaves them behind and never lets them participate in the investigation, provoking their envy instead of teaching them to investigate (and don't tell me he can't do it, in a cartoon everything is possible!). Some "friend" he is!
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2476

Re: Most hated character

Postby Kleene Onigiri » May 12th, 2011, 4:28 pm

AICHAN wrote:there's no one that I hate in DC...really,they are all likable in some way
But I have to say I find Kid and Ran annoying sometimes...


I also don't hate any character. I also think "hating" is too strong in that sense.
Tho I guess there could be people that really hate some characters because they find them very annoying.

IMO, least favorite character would fit better than most hated character.
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Dwalin

Re: Most hated character

Postby Dwalin » May 12th, 2011, 4:37 pm

Kleene Onigiri wrote:IMO, least favorite character would fit better than most hated character.


I could change the title of the topic, but how do I do that? I only know how to edit the poll and my posts.
red.orchid
User avatar
Posts: 1150

Re: Most hated character

Postby red.orchid » May 12th, 2011, 4:43 pm

Dwalin wrote:
Kleene Onigiri wrote:IMO, least favorite character would fit better than most hated character.


I could change the title of the topic, but how do I do that? I only know how to edit the poll and my posts.


<3 If you really want to change the tittle of the thread, I think Mr.Moderator will help you.


@Kyuuketsuki-san: You never fail to amuse me, Mr.Great.Scientist. xD (Is a reason necessary? Yes, it is, but I won't tell you.)
Secret Santa 2015
Spoiler:
Image

Secret Santa 2016
Spoiler:
Image
Kor
Administrator
Posts: 2966

Re: Most hated character

Postby Kor » May 12th, 2011, 4:46 pm

Dwalin wrote:
Kleene Onigiri wrote:IMO, least favorite character would fit better than most hated character.


I could change the title of the topic, but how do I do that? I only know how to edit the poll and my posts.


Edit the title of your first post in this thread - will change the topic's name.
Image
randompi314159
User avatar

Someone call Captain Obvious?

Posts: 884

Contact:

Re: Least favorite character

Postby randompi314159 » May 13th, 2011, 3:19 am

Kleene Onigiri wrote:
AICHAN wrote:there's no one that I hate in DC...really,they are all likable in some way
But I have to say I find Kid and Ran annoying sometimes...


I also don't hate any character. I also think "hating" is too strong in that sense.
Tho I guess there could be people that really hate some characters because they find them very annoying.

IMO, least favorite character would fit better than most hated character.


My sentiments as well. Hmm, don't really have any least favorite character. I have several favorite characters and then the remaining characters. The DB characters seem to suit their role in the story, as other have said, to just be the kids Conan hangs around and whatnot.
3DS FC: 4081-5522-0164

Image
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Posts: 744

Re: Most hated character

Postby doublemoonlight » May 13th, 2011, 5:06 am

Dwalin wrote:But why do people dislike Genta so much? I also checked "the most hated character" on an Italian "Detective Conan" forum and the result is the same there - Genta wins. Is eating too much such a big fault?


answer-read my post He causes 99.99% of trouble for DB ( especially see the Episode which Haibara was introduced- girl form Black Organisation)

Edited: Odd how noone voted any BO- but then again they are awsome ;D
Last edited by doublemoonlight on May 13th, 2011, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....


Image

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
Schillok
User avatar

GCA UAC U AUG AUA

Posts: 699

Re: Least favorite character

Postby Schillok » May 13th, 2011, 5:19 am

kyuuketsuki wrote:What...? Why are you speechless? Is it because I hate most of the main cast?


Well... yes.
You hate the main character. You dislike Ran, the other main character. You hate Ayumi and Genta who will appear 95% of the cases where Ran does not appear. Why are you watching the show anyway?

Which would mean you are either exaggerating greatly or torturing yourself. No matter what it is, it will leave people speechless.
Image
1Kaito
User avatar

Cups of the XO.......

Posts: 576

Re: Least favorite character

Postby 1Kaito » May 13th, 2011, 7:43 am

Kleene Onigiri wrote:
AICHAN wrote:there's no one that I hate in DC...really,they are all likable in some way
But I have to say I find Kid and Ran annoying sometimes...


I also don't hate any character. I also think "hating" is too strong in that sense.
Tho I guess there could be people that really hate some characters because they find them very annoying.

IMO, least favorite character would fit better than most hated character.
I don't even think people these days view "hate" as a strong word anymore. Just like people these days don't view "love" as a strong word anymore.
Last edited by 1Kaito on May 13th, 2011, 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior
User avatar

*punches Akonyl*

Posts: 2476

Re: Least favorite character

Postby Kleene Onigiri » May 13th, 2011, 10:58 am

Some do.

If you say hate, people that don't hate any character "can't vote" then.
But if you change it into least favourite, then everybody can vote. The ones that really hate and detest a character and also the ones that just don't think that this character is such a good character, AKA least favourite ;)
Image
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Kor
Administrator
Posts: 2966

Re: Least favorite character

Postby Kor » May 13th, 2011, 1:03 pm

Schillok wrote:
kyuuketsuki wrote:What...? Why are you speechless? Is it because I hate most of the main cast?


Well... yes.
You hate the main character. You dislike Ran, the other main character. You hate Ayumi and Genta who will appear 95% of the cases where Ran does not appear. Why are you watching the show anyway?

Which would mean you are either exaggerating greatly or torturing yourself. No matter what it is, it will leave people speechless.


Maybe he's in there only for the cases and the plot?
You know, even though I don't hate any character, we can't say that DC has the most well thought out characters in the world.
Image
Schillok
User avatar

GCA UAC U AUG AUA

Posts: 699

Re: Least favorite character

Postby Schillok » May 13th, 2011, 1:10 pm

Kor wrote:
Schillok wrote:
kyuuketsuki wrote:What...? Why are you speechless? Is it because I hate most of the main cast?


Well... yes.
You hate the main character. You dislike Ran, the other main character. You hate Ayumi and Genta who will appear 95% of the cases where Ran does not appear. Why are you watching the show anyway?

Which would mean you are either exaggerating greatly or torturing yourself. No matter what it is, it will leave people speechless.


Maybe he's in there only for the cases and the plot?
You know, even though I don't hate any character, we can't say that DC has the most well thought out characters in the world.


No matter how great the story, if you dislike the main characters that much that you hate them you won't get to like the cases and plot as well. Sure, the storyline is a bit less character-driven than in most other manga, but that is not enough to justify reading it. Unless of course that dislike is a lot less severe than it appeared. ::)
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest