Agasa's love life

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Who should Agasa end up with

Fusae Campbell
53
65%
MEGURE-CHAN (for Jd-)
12
15%
Shiho
3
4%
Korn
0
No votes
Yukiko
0
No votes
He should be a loner :(
11
13%
Other: Please add in comments
3
4%
 
Total votes: 82
Ethoiclya
Posts: 4

Re: Agasa's love life

Postby Ethoiclya » June 12th, 2015, 5:09 pm

Serinox wrote:
Ethoiclya wrote:I think Agasa has secretly a thing for Shinichi, maybe even a lil for Yusaku

That's...kind of a creepy thing to suggest tbh...


Nah... I once read a dj featuring those... every time I see Agasa I think of hardcore yaoi...
But I love crack pairs (my fav is Yusaku x Shinichi) so...
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1094

Re: Agasa's love life

Postby Nemomon » June 13th, 2015, 10:47 am

"He should be a loner".

He already is anciently old, and so far he always was alone. If in this age a woman (who also have her habits and needs, different likes and dislikes) of a similar age would enter his life, his life pretty quickly would change to a hell.

Just look at Haibara, he's with her since just a couple of months, and yet she already managed to turn his life into a hell by forbidding him from eating of 90% of what he already was eating before Haibara entered his house.

===

Ethoiclya wrote:I think Agasa has secretly a thing for Shinichi, maybe even a lil for Yusaku


Isn't actually a vice versa? It is Shinichi who frequently comes to Agasa's house, not vice versa. I think we can count on 1 hand how many times Agasa visited Shinichi's house. I say Shinichi secretly loves Agasa and this is why he is a super frequent guest in Agasa's house.
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.
Ethoiclya
Posts: 4

Re: Agasa's love life

Postby Ethoiclya » June 13th, 2015, 1:47 pm

Nemomon wrote:"He should be a loner".

He already is anciently old, and so far he always was alone. If in this age a woman (who also have her habits and needs, different likes and dislikes) of a similar age would enter his life, his life pretty quickly would change to a hell.

Just look at Haibara, he's with her since just a couple of months, and yet she already managed to turn his life into a hell by forbidding him from eating of 90% of what he already was eating before Haibara entered his house.

===

Ethoiclya wrote:I think Agasa has secretly a thing for Shinichi, maybe even a lil for Yusaku


Isn't actually a vice versa? It is Shinichi who frequently comes to Agasa's house, not vice versa. I think we can count on 1 hand how many times Agasa visited Shinichi's house. I say Shinichi secretly loves Agasa and this is why he is a super frequent guest in Agasa's house.


You have a point there, but you have to admit that Agasa does pretty weird favours for Shinichi and really enjoys his company. Well, but that may be because Shinichi doesn't forbid him junk food.(xD)
I have to add to your theoty that Shinichi does patch up Agasa after one of his Inventions was gone wrong....
Nemomon
User avatar

This is my melody and it's just the raver's fantasy

Posts: 1094

Re: Agasa's love life

Postby Nemomon » June 13th, 2015, 2:27 pm

Ethoiclya wrote:
Nemomon wrote:"He should be a loner".

He already is anciently old, and so far he always was alone. If in this age a woman (who also have her habits and needs, different likes and dislikes) of a similar age would enter his life, his life pretty quickly would change to a hell.

Just look at Haibara, he's with her since just a couple of months, and yet she already managed to turn his life into a hell by forbidding him from eating of 90% of what he already was eating before Haibara entered his house.

===

Ethoiclya wrote:I think Agasa has secretly a thing for Shinichi, maybe even a lil for Yusaku


Isn't actually a vice versa? It is Shinichi who frequently comes to Agasa's house, not vice versa. I think we can count on 1 hand how many times Agasa visited Shinichi's house. I say Shinichi secretly loves Agasa and this is why he is a super frequent guest in Agasa's house.


You have a point there, but you have to admit that Agasa does pretty weird favours for Shinichi and really enjoys his company. Well, but that may be because Shinichi doesn't forbid him junk food.(xD)
I have to add to your theoty that Shinichi does patch up Agasa after one of his Inventions was gone wrong....


I actually can understand Agasa's behaviour. He's pretty old, so he is more like "let the things go". Young people want everything NOW, they're super impatient. Old people know that the time is something that is quite long and tiring, and so they may close an eye on many things, even the weirdest ones, or at least be not bothered by them. In Agasa's case especially for a boy that gives him at least a little of love ;).
My dad’s a soldier blue I’ll be a soldier, too
When I grow older you will see me rescue you
I’ll teach you this old song so you can sing along
When I am dead and gone the day won’t be so long.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron