sato's husband

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

who do you prefer to end up married with Sato?

Takagi
135
79%
Shiratori
1
1%
Jinpei Matsuda
12
7%
Chiba
2
1%
Yamamura(haha)
5
3%
Shinichi Kudo
5
3%
Yumi
11
6%
 
Total votes: 171
Mystery_angel801
User avatar

Love your enemies. It really pisses them off!

Posts: 77

Re: sato's husband

Postby Mystery_angel801 » April 11th, 2011, 6:40 pm

TakagiXSatou
Love your enemies, because your friends may turn out to be a bunch of assholes

If you live to be one hundred years old, I want to live to be one hundred minus a day, so I never have to live one day without youImage
breva
User avatar
Posts: 912

Re: sato's husband

Postby breva » April 11th, 2011, 8:03 pm

*points to siggy* :P

Chiba 2 votes? XD
Wakarimashita
Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 3571

Re: sato's husband

Postby Wakarimashita » April 11th, 2011, 8:03 pm

Yamamura. He needs love.
"I wonder if there really is a God...
If such an entity really existed, wouldn't all honest, hard-working people be happy?"

Image
sakura_85
Posts: 37

Re: sato's husband

Postby sakura_85 » April 12th, 2011, 4:55 pm

takagi :D
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Posts: 745

Re: sato's husband

Postby doublemoonlight » April 12th, 2011, 6:02 pm

*smashes Yamamura*
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....


Image

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
Vylash
User avatar
Posts: 3757

Contact:

Re: sato's husband

Postby Vylash » April 14th, 2011, 6:13 pm

Yumi, obviously
Image
phantomlady1101
Posts: 7

Contact:

Re: sato's husband

Postby phantomlady1101 » May 10th, 2011, 1:32 am

Of cause is Takagi!!! Their love is so romantic!!!
Bubbles
Posts: 1

Re: sato's husband

Postby Bubbles » May 15th, 2011, 12:53 pm

takagi, duh!  ;D
Aokochan
User avatar

Avatar by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Posts: 778

Re: sato's husband

Postby Aokochan » October 30th, 2011, 11:50 am

TAKAGI!!!
[spoiler]BTW Gosho said in an interview that in the future there would be a takagi and sato wedding![/spoiler]
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci
Image
 
Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage

Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
blurfbreg
User avatar
Posts: 275

Re: sato's husband

Postby blurfbreg » March 19th, 2012, 12:49 am

Aokochan wrote:[spoiler]BTW Gosho said in an interview that in the future there would be a takagi and sato wedding![/spoiler]

I'm seeing that as the ending, after Gin gets shot in the head and Anokata is revealed to be poor awesome Genta, who's got Conan in a dead-lock hold, learnt from all those times seeing Ran, Kazuha, Heiji, Kogorou, and Eri kick and punch (and hold people down). Then Vermouth takes the gun and shoot Genta, and only hits the leg.
Genta goes, "Why? How come you're betraying me?"
Vermouth replies, "The silver bullet has already come. It's the end already, Anata."

Uh... no more inspiration to continue from here.
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Aokochan
User avatar

Avatar by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Posts: 778

Re: sato's husband

Postby Aokochan » March 19th, 2012, 12:15 pm

blurfbreg wrote:
Aokochan wrote:[spoiler]BTW Gosho said in an interview that in the future there would be a takagi and sato wedding![/spoiler]

I'm seeing that as the ending, after Gin gets shot in the head and Anokata is revealed to be poor awesome Genta, who's got Conan in a dead-lock hold, learnt from all those times seeing Ran, Kazuha, Heiji, Kogorou, and Eri kick and punch (and hold people down). Then Vermouth takes the gun and shoot Genta, and only hits the leg.
Genta goes, "Why? How come you're betraying me?"
Vermouth replies, "The silver bullet has already come. It's the end already, Anata."

Uh... no more inspiration to continue from here.

Hahaha! Awesome! But if Genta is Anokata then I don't want him to die, because although he's a bit annoying, I don't want to see him death! BTW, I love Vermouth calling him Anata!  :3
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci
Image
 
Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage

Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
blurfbreg
User avatar
Posts: 275

Re: sato's husband

Postby blurfbreg » March 20th, 2012, 5:25 pm

Aokochan wrote:
blurfbreg wrote:
Aokochan wrote:[spoiler]BTW Gosho said in an interview that in the future there would be a takagi and sato wedding![/spoiler]

I'm seeing that as the ending, after Gin gets shot in the head and Anokata is revealed to be poor awesome Genta, who's got Conan in a dead-lock hold, learnt from all those times seeing Ran, Kazuha, Heiji, Kogorou, and Eri kick and punch (and hold people down). Then Vermouth takes the gun and shoot Genta, and only hits the leg.
Genta goes, "Why? How come you're betraying me?"
Vermouth replies, "The silver bullet has already come. It's the end already, Anata."

Uh... no more inspiration to continue from here.

Hahaha! Awesome! But if Genta is Anokata then I don't want him to die, because although he's a bit annoying, I don't want to see him death! BTW, I love Vermouth calling him Anata!  :3

I should write an alternate universe ending with that, as soon as I'm done with my first one that I'm writing now in CCS.
Image
Sleep tight; Don't let the bedbugs bite.
Aokochan
User avatar

Avatar by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Posts: 778

Re: sato's husband

Postby Aokochan » March 21st, 2012, 1:03 pm

blurfbreg wrote:I should write an alternate universe ending with that, as soon as I'm done with my first one that I'm writing now in CCS.

YES! Do it! :D But what's CCS? Card Captor Sakura?
Spoiler: Awesome drawing by sonotacular sonoci
Image
 
Spoiler: cinnamoroll's christmas present <3333
ImageImage

Spoiler: what Akai and Sera have in common...
Image             Image
DCTP Cat Family
MaitreDétective
User avatar
Posts: 692

Re: sato's husband

Postby MaitreDétective » March 21st, 2012, 1:30 pm

ShinichiXSato

I sense some great relationship will come up between those two
Last edited by MaitreDétective on June 19th, 2012, 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
phreak_91
Posts: 448

Re: sato's husband

Postby phreak_91 » March 21st, 2012, 2:31 pm

I had voted Tagaki, but that seems too popular, so I changed my vote to Yumi :P
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

cron