Shinichi x ? (A non-Ran, non-Shiho, non-Kaitou Kid showdown

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Shinichi x ?

Shinichi, wallowing in despair
24%
Sonoko
8%
Ayumi
6%
Heiji
15%
Kazuha
7%
Subaru
1%
Megure
No votes
Takagi
1%
Eri
No votes
4%
Azusa
No votes
Asami-senpai
2%
Hidemi
No votes
Vermouth, who has somehow evaded justice
13%
Agasa
1%
Jodie
2%
Terumi
No votes
Hakuba
1%
Kogorou
No votes
Kobayashi
1%
Satou
1%
Yumi
No votes
Yukiko
4%
Yuusaku
1%
Eisuke
4%
Yamamura
1%
Makoto, the male Ran
1%

Total votes: 134
PT
Community Mad Scientist

to cammel's bav we go!

Re: Shinichi x ? (A non-Ran, non-Shiho, non-Kaitou Kid show

Postby PT » July 3rd, 2010, 1:44 pm

Akonyl wrote:Yoko. Not only would Kogoro come to know that his entire existence as a "great detective" was a farce set up by shinichi, but then he'd see shinichi with yoko and be driven completely into the pit of despair.

Devious. Actually, that sounds really mean. I think I'd just rather have Kogoro die than have this happen. I don't want 50 billion more episodes on Why Kogoro Hates Shinichi.
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
Shana1412

James Bond eat your heart out...

Postby Shana1412 » July 3rd, 2010, 2:21 pm

Hakuba. Because Heijis reaction would be hilarious :P
AICHAN

Curry time!

Postby AICHAN » July 3rd, 2010, 2:30 pm

I voted for Vermouth...She seems to like him a lot!!!!I don't care if she's older than him...
I hesitated between her and Jodie...afterall he likes her body^^
Spoiler:
[spoiler]Image

mangaluva wrote:[/spoiler]
"I've built a wall not to keep people out, but to see who loves me enough to climb over it."
Grawwbear

Postby Grawwbear » July 3rd, 2010, 2:34 pm

I'm going to presume that the first option meant the Fake!Shinichi, and click that option.
3DS FC: 1177 7926 3041
randompi314159

Someone call Captain Obvious?

Postby randompi314159 » July 3rd, 2010, 2:36 pm

Hmm...not sure who I'm voting for yet :P
3DS FC: 4081-5522-0164

Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Postby Abs. » July 3rd, 2010, 4:22 pm

Rohoph wrote:I'm going to presume that the first option meant the Fake!Shinichi, and click that option.

???

Do you want me to add him in as an option, or what?   :P
Your opinion is always requested in Abs.' Random Polls of Whenever
alicetama

shsl kawaii

Postby alicetama » July 3rd, 2010, 5:06 pm

Wow... oddly enough, Shinichi wallowing in despair is winning. :o

Guess this proves that you either choose ShinRan's side or ConAi side...
Why? You never win the cursed war.
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Postby Abs. » July 3rd, 2010, 5:23 pm

PhoenixTears wrote:(--I would just like to pause for a second and wonder about this. Apparently I'm not deep enough in to the 'fandom' side of Detective Conan, because I had no idea that ShinichixKaitou KID was big enough to warrant making him disappear for the sake of variety--)

alicetama wrote:Guess this proves that you either choose ShinRan's side or ConAi side...

I need more kirite and/or mangaluva in this thread, STAT!
Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » July 3rd, 2010, 5:30 pm

This is the best thread for the AyuCon fans to shine!
oh wait, it's pairing SHINICHI with someone, not Conan...........so in that case, this is the best thread for the AyuShin fans to shine!
Schillok

GCA UAC U AUG AUA

Postby Schillok » July 3rd, 2010, 5:41 pm

Kor wrote:This is the best thread for the AyuCon fans to shine!
oh wait, it's pairing SHINICHI with someone, not Conan...........so in that case, this is the best thread for the AyuShin fans to shine!

Well, looks like we are still behind the Heiji x Shinichi shonen-ai fraction in the forum.

But I guess Shinichi not being Conan anymore

My guess: Shinichi is just pretending to be wallowing in despair (what most people voted for) - just so he can be comforted by Ayumi. Of course he has to play this role for a long time until Ayumi becomes old enough for a serious relationship with him. It's a really diabolic plan, Shinichi. (But I understand you... Ayumi is just too cute.  ;) )

Or, after his failure to protect both Ran and Haibara he voes never to be a detective again. But since he loves it too much he continues supporting the Detective Boys, and slowly falls in love with Ayumi-chan. This heals the scar in his soul and he finally recovers when proposing to her.  ;D
Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » July 3rd, 2010, 5:46 pm

Schillok wrote:

Well, looks like we are still behind the Heiji x Shinichi shonen-ai fraction in the forum.

My guess: Shinichi is just pretending to be wallowing in despair (what most people voted for) - just so he can be comforted by Ayumi. Of course he has to play this role for a long time until Ayumi becomes old enough for a serious relationship with him. It's a really diabolic plan, Shinichi. (But I understand you... Ayumi is just too cute.  ;) )

Or, after his failure to protect both Ran and Haibara he voes never to be a detective again. But since he loves it too much he continues supporting the Detective Boys, and slowly falls in love with Ayumi-chan. This heals the scar in his soul and he finally recovers when proposing to her.  ;D

eh.....in front of what I've said in the ShinRan thread, I hoped you'd say - Shinichi decides that he loves Ayumi but can't wait until she gets older, and he wants to spend every second with her, so he takes again the drug in order to be Conan, even though the drug might kill him, he's doing it for the sake of love.

*awkward silence*

But I suppose what you said can also work.  ;D
terra

Postby terra » July 3rd, 2010, 5:47 pm

My guess: Shinichi is just pretending to be wallowing in despair (what most people voted for) - just so he can be comforted by Ayumi. Of course he has to play this role for a long time until Ayumi becomes old enough for a serious relationship with him. It's a really diabolic plan, Shinichi. (But I understand you... Ayumi is just too cute.  ;) )

Or, after his failure to protect both Ran and Haibara he voes never to be a detective again. But since he loves it too much he continues supporting the Detective Boys, and slowly falls in love with Ayumi-chan. This heals the scar in his soul and he finally recovers when proposing to her.  ;D
[/quote]

Ayumi is still 10 years younger than him, even if he's in Conan body. It is a little bit disturbing if you ask me, considering he knew Ayumi from the time she was little. And I don't even see that option in the pool?  ??? Am I blind?

HeijixShinichi amuses me to no end XD But naah, if he allowed Haibara or Ran to be killed - he doesn't deserve to be happy  ::)
Abs.
DCTP Staff Hero

Postby Abs. » July 3rd, 2010, 5:53 pm

Kor wrote:eh.....in front of what I've said in the ShinRan thread, I hoped you'd say - Shinichi decides that he loves Ayumi but can't wait until she gets older, and he wants to spend every second with her, so he takes again the drug in order to be Conan, even though the drug might kill him, he's doing it for the sake of love.

*awkward silence*

But I suppose what you said can also work.  ;D

I bet the only reason why Schillok didn't say that is because I wrote in the first post that APTX doesn't exist anymore   :-X
Kor
Administrator

Postby Kor » July 3rd, 2010, 5:57 pm

terra wrote:Ayumi is still 10 years younger than him, even if he's in Conan body. It is a little bit disturbing if you ask me, considering he knew Ayumi from the time she was little. And I don't even see that option in the pool?  ??? Am I blind?

You won't find it in the pool. In the poll however, you will find it.
Anyway, it's all in the good spirits (yes, I know, it's very rare that there are good spirits in fandom), so you shouldn't take everything too seriously.

terra wrote:if he allowed Haibara or Ran to be killed - he doesn't deserve to be happy  ::)

Really? If there are no Haibara and no Ran, there are no AiCon and ShinRan, which means less of a headache for most people in the forum.  ;D

Abs. wrote:
Kor wrote:eh.....in front of what I've said in the ShinRan thread, I hoped you'd say - Shinichi decides that he loves Ayumi but can't wait until she gets older, and he wants to spend every second with her, so he takes again the drug in order to be Conan, even though the drug might kill him, he's doing it for the sake of love.

*awkward silence*

But I suppose what you said can also work.  ;D

I bet the only reason why Schillok didn't say that is because I wrote in the first post that APTX doesn't exist anymore  :-X

oops, yeah forgot.
terra

Postby terra » July 3rd, 2010, 6:07 pm

Kor wrote:
terra wrote:Ayumi is still 10 years younger than him, even if he's in Conan body. It is a little bit disturbing if you ask me, considering he knew Ayumi from the time she was little. And I don't even see that option in the pool?  ??? Am I blind?

You won't find it in the pool. In the poll however, you will find it.
Anyway, it's all in the good spirits (yes, I know, it's very rare that there are good spirits in fandom), so you shouldn't take everything too seriously.

I swear I was distracted by Sonoko  ;D
I'm new in the fandom (even if I have liked DC for 10 years), so when I saw the Ayumi x Conan thread I got a little scared XD Need to drop a visit there to see if anyone is serious about it though  :P