Shinichi+Ran or Conan+Ai?

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Shinichi+Ran or Conan+Ai?

Shinichi+Ran
58%
Conan+Ai
37%
Neither one
5%

Total votes: 352
randompi314159

Someone call Captain Obvious?

Re: Shinichi+Ran or Conan+Ai?

Postby randompi314159 » June 2nd, 2010, 5:51 pm

Yeah, Ai's growth is noticeable and awesome. Though I still want to see more growth.
3DS FC: 4081-5522-0164

baka1412

* Angeloid Type Epsilon : Chaos *

Postby baka1412 » June 2nd, 2010, 10:23 pm

If only we could know whose voting which pair..

I'd be able to send my Gay Ninja to intimidate them... :'(
My First Fan-Fic, please Read & Review :
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11021352/1 ... n-her-Flag
James Rye

My Avatar - The two faces of James (Black) Rye ;)

Postby James Rye » June 3rd, 2010, 9:46 am

baka1412 wrote:If only we could know whose voting which pair..

I'd be able to send my Gay Ninja to intimidate them... :'(

Oioi, i have the Gay Ninjas under my contract! THEY ARE MINE! MINE! Mi-wha-? You all quit? Why, i-? Cause baka1412 pays you the double amount of cookies!?! How can you do that, you-you-you GAY NINJAS!!!!! *eats lots of cookies to get over the loss of his henchmen*

kirite wrote:
dilbertschalter wrote:
I just don't think someone who had such an unfortunate and unpleasant childhood will have a normal adult life (I should have said "normal" rather than "successful", my original statement was too negative). She doesn't seem to value her own life much, if at all, as she has put herself in situations where she would have died if not for outside assistance. Having such a negative attitude about oneself doesn't seem to indicate a healthy state of mind.

Hm you might have something going on there.  I'm going to talk about that a bit with my own twist if you don't mind.

In anime, some characters with horrific past are  shown to be stable, intelligent, kind and usually "better and more talented" all around then characters who are "normal" decent childhoods.  Now I'm not saying that's not possible but I'm saying that people who have horrible horrific childhoods can result in them being really crippled later in life.

For example if a child is surrounded by scary people all the time at home the child would learn that people are dangerous and would grow up isolated from everyone else.  Or if a child is told that everything she does is wrong or bad then the child will have very low self esteem and would hate him/her self, etc...

Personally I believe things such as self esteem and learned beliefs could be changed as people grow up.  I think that's the case in Haibara  Though she grew up in a dangerous environment where she can trust no one, she learned to trust Agasa and open up to the Detective Boys.  Also though she believes she has done a lot of bad things and shouldn't live.  Through Ayumi and Conan she decided she won't run from her past or problems and face them by living. 

This is why Haibara's one of my favorite character ; ).  It's great seeing a character go through growth.

Let´s just say i write all of that using your account, okay? :P
Signed.
[img width=500 height=92]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/690/request1.jpg[/img]
[img width=500 height=92]http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9616/requestrose.jpg[/img]
I finally fu***** did it!!!! \(°o°)/ (PS. Thx at ShinRan36 for the sigs)
Where´s my cookie? :D
scineram

Laissez faire, laissez passer.

Postby scineram » June 3rd, 2010, 9:21 pm

This is obvious. True Shiho fans can only vote one way.
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Spreading the cuteness, all over DCTP

Postby xpon » June 3rd, 2010, 9:23 pm

Last edited by xpon on June 3rd, 2010, 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
xpon is so cute...

Image                         Image

Even Ayumi~chan and Sera~chan love to hug him.....

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
kkslider5552000
Community Villain

Enjoys making videos that no one will watch

Postby kkslider5552000 » June 4th, 2010, 12:28 am

dilbertschalter wrote:
AICHAN wrote:
dilbertschalter wrote:I don't really have an Ai oTp, she is second favorite character, but she doesn't seem like the kind of personal who will be successful at love or at life in general for that matter.

I understand why you think she's not the kind of girl who'll be successful in love(in gosho's world,girls like Haibara doesn't deserve love apparently,contrary to the other "normal "girls ::)) but i don't know why you think she won't be successful at life...she seems to be a very independant and resourceful person... ???

anyway,an other couple thread,which will lead to an other war between fans ::)
i don't even want to talk about them...as usual I voted for conan and ai...

I just wanna say that aicon fan aren't "delusionnal"or"crazy",as some intolerant people say...
on the contrary,we all know what will be the ending and we still supporting coai because we like them,not because it's canon...
and sorry if we don't feel anything with shinran relationship,it has nothing to do with logic ::)

I just don't think someone who had such an unfortunate and unpleasant childhood will have a normal adult life (I should have said "normal" rather than "successful", my original statement was too negative). She doesn't seem to value her own life much, if at all, as she has put herself in situations where she would have died if not for outside assistance. Having such a negative attitude about oneself doesn't seem to indicate a healthy state of mind.

to be fair, Haibara hasn't been suicidal for...230+ episodes. Maybe she got over her anime tragic past
Let's Play Bioshock Infinite: viewtopic.php?f=10&p=879594#p879594

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Wii U ID: SliderGamer55
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » June 4th, 2010, 4:38 am

kkslider5552000 wrote:
dilbertschalter wrote:
AICHAN wrote:
dilbertschalter wrote:I don't really have an Ai oTp, she is second favorite character, but she doesn't seem like the kind of personal who will be successful at love or at life in general for that matter.

I understand why you think she's not the kind of girl who'll be successful in love(in gosho's world,girls like Haibara doesn't deserve love apparently,contrary to the other "normal "girls ::)) but i don't know why you think she won't be successful at life...she seems to be a very independant and resourceful person... ???

anyway,an other couple thread,which will lead to an other war between fans ::)
i don't even want to talk about them...as usual I voted for conan and ai...

I just wanna say that aicon fan aren't "delusionnal"or"crazy",as some intolerant people say...
on the contrary,we all know what will be the ending and we still supporting coai because we like them,not because it's canon...
and sorry if we don't feel anything with shinran relationship,it has nothing to do with logic ::)

to be fair, Haibara hasn't been suicidal for...230+ episodes. Maybe she got over her anime tragic past

She's just too busy stalking Okiya
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Postby xpon » June 4th, 2010, 4:48 am

so... only 10 member as ai fans.... huh

traitor
xpon is so cute...

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Girl19

Postby Girl19 » June 4th, 2010, 6:33 am

xpon wrote:so... only 10 member as ai fans.... huh

Ai fans ≠ AiCon fans.
[spoiler]There are much more Ai fans than AiCon fans.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]And there are much, much more than only 10 AiCon fans around.[/spoiler]
[center]Image Image
â
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Postby xpon » June 4th, 2010, 6:36 am

but atleast all ai fans should chose Ai x Con.. rather than Sin x Ran
xpon is so cute...

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Postby Kleene Onigiri » June 4th, 2010, 6:39 am

xpon wrote:but atleast all ai fans should chose Ai x Con.. rather than Sin x Ran

Maybe the Ai fans don't want ai to end up with conan. So they vote for shinxran? just a possibility :p
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
Girl19

Postby Girl19 » June 4th, 2010, 6:42 am

xpon wrote:but atleast all ai fans should chose Ai x Con.. rather than Sin x Ran

I voted for AiCon because I'm, besides being an Ai fan, also an AiCon fan.
But there are some Ai fans who don't support AiCon, so either they won't vote or they'll vote for ShinRan if they support it. ;)
[center]Image Image
â
xpon
Community Sepll Chkecer

Postby xpon » June 4th, 2010, 6:46 am

WHAT??? love Ai but not Conan?  like .... Ai x Gin Maybe?
xpon is so cute...

Thanks to sonoci & Yuri
randompi314159

Someone call Captain Obvious?

Postby randompi314159 » June 4th, 2010, 6:49 am

Girl19 wrote:

I voted for AiCon because I'm, besides being an Ai fan, also an AiCon fan.
But there are some Ai fans who don't support AiCon, so either they won't vote or they'll vote for ShinRan if they support it. ;)

Yeah, I think I'm one of those people.
3DS FC: 4081-5522-0164

Girl19

Postby Girl19 » June 4th, 2010, 6:56 am

xpon wrote:WHAT??? love Ai but not Conan?  like .... Ai x Gin Maybe?

That's not what I said. I said they love Ai (and they most likely love Conan), but they don't love Ai+Conan as a pairing.
As for Ai+Gin, I love that pairing too, and I also love Ai+Conan. There's no rule that says you can't love more than one pairing. :-*
[center]Image Image
â