Page 4 of 4

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 2:04 pm
by Conia
randompi314159 wrote:
kholoudsafir wrote:I agree that although movie 1 is not the best, but for the first movie it was quiet good  and enjoyable.


Especially since they didn't have all the characters that they have now.


When are we going to have a Movie with Akai in it?? :'(

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 2:05 pm
by randompi314159
conia wrote:
randompi314159 wrote:
kholoudsafir wrote:I agree that although movie 1 is not the best, but for the first movie it was quiet good  and enjoyable.


Especially since they didn't have all the characters that they have now.


When are we going to have a Movie with Akai in it?? :'(


I dunno, but now that you bring it up, that would be so cool.

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 4:18 pm
by Mead
The Time Bombed Skyscraper to me is by far a better movie, why? Becasue I remember it. Having watched both only once, I remember far more about The Time Bombed Skyscraper than I do Strategy Above the Depths.

All I remember from Strategy Above the Depths is Kogoro's epic scene, but I honestly cannot recall the mystery involved. It was bland, That movie was just another "Let's put Conan in X, Y happens, then X explodes." While I can recall most of the plot from The Time Bombed Skyscraper becasue even if it wasn't a great movie, it doesn't fade away as quickly for me.

The Time Bombed Skyscraper was kind of boring as far as a mystery goes, but it was overall a better movie becasue it cared less about what would obviously be a crappy mystery, and instead focused more on Ran and Conan. Also the music was far more memorable in The Time Bombed Skyscraper.

But let's face it, the movies are really just an excuse to blow crap up, everything else is just a added on to distract from that fact, and as far as explosions go, The Time Bombed Skyscraper was much better than the lameness of a sinking ship.

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 11:09 pm
by dilbertschalter
"Strategy" rises over "Skyscraper" and advances to the semi-finals! New topic at: http://forums.dctp.ws/viewtopic.php?t=3482.0.

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 1st, 2010, 11:44 pm
by kate_49
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 6:09 am
by Kleene Onigiri
Mead wrote:But let's face it, the movies are really just an excuse to blow crap up, everything else is just a added on to distract from that fact, and as far as explosions go, The Time Bombed Skyscraper was much better than the lameness of a sinking ship.


But it's a good excuse. And I like it when things blow up ;D

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 2:18 pm
by randompi314159
Kleene Onigiri wrote:
Mead wrote:But let's face it, the movies are really just an excuse to blow crap up, everything else is just a added on to distract from that fact, and as far as explosions go, The Time Bombed Skyscraper was much better than the lameness of a sinking ship.


But it's a good excuse. And I like it when things blow up ;D


Yep, blowing up stuff, in movies, is always cool. That's why it's in almost every DC movie in some form.

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 2:21 pm
by xGinx
randompi314159 wrote:
Kleene Onigiri wrote:
Mead wrote:But let's face it, the movies are really just an excuse to blow crap up, everything else is just a added on to distract from that fact, and as far as explosions go, The Time Bombed Skyscraper was much better than the lameness of a sinking ship.


But it's a good excuse. And I like it when things blow up ;D


Yep, blowing up/burning stuff is always cool.


Fixed ;D ;D

Re: DC Movie Contest: "The Time Bombed Skyscraper" vs. "Stra

Posted: June 2nd, 2010, 4:14 pm
by Conia
A 2nd win streak for Strategy ;)