DC Movie Contest: "Crossroad in the Ancient Capital" vs. "Private Eyes' Requiem"

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

Which is a better movie?

Poll runs till October 10th, 2050, 2:57 am

The Private Eyes' Requiem
64%
The Private Eyes' Requiem
36%

Total votes: 56
Holmes

Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Re: DC Movie Contest: "Crossroad in the Ancient Capital" vs. "Private Eyes' Requiem"

Postby Holmes » May 20th, 2010, 5:18 am

Private Eyes for me.
My drawings thread :) [size=120]Holmes´Drawings

*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
milaneechan

Re: DC Movie Contest: "Crossroad in the Ancient Capital" vs. "Private Eyes' Requiem"

Postby milaneechan » May 20th, 2010, 5:24 am

Schillok wrote:I actually liked movie 10. If it were not for that horrible villain (Come on, planting bombs on a bunch of kids just to motivate a few detectives to investigate a case for you? They would have done it if you hired them normally, too. Oh sure, it is for the sake of "suspense".  :-\) and basically parking half of the cast in that amusement park (At least they got their own mini-mystery). Otherwise the movie was good.

Movie 7 was just... bad. Way to much Heiji, a silly and unnecessary back-transformation and the mystery itself was weak as well. Even Jolly Roger was better than that movie - aside from the ridiculous escape it was at least fun.

BLASPHEMY!

There is NO SUCH THING as too much Heiji.
Image Image
mangaluva

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Postby mangaluva » May 20th, 2010, 6:46 am

Normally, I would say The Private Eye's Requiem since I enjoyed it and the scene where Kid confronts Miyama is THE SHIZZ.... but I really loved Crossroads in the Ancient Capital. I just found it a beautiful movie. The whole Kazuha-Heiji subplot was adorable, the fight at the end was awesome, and the movie in general was just beautiful. I enjoyed it :)
baka1412

* Angeloid Type Epsilon : Chaos *

Postby baka1412 » May 20th, 2010, 10:15 am

I stand neutral this time.. Both were never my favorite choices for DC movies...

Though I'd give +1 for Time After Time OST (Movie 7)
My First Fan-Fic, please Read & Review :
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11021352/1 ... n-her-Flag
xGinx

Postby xGinx » May 20th, 2010, 10:25 am

Crossroad in the Ancient Capital ;D ;D

ShinxRan moment and Kazuha being Heiji's First love FTW.

Anonnymus wrote:[...] Prof decided to rape a giant juice maker using a feather of ostrich [...]
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband

Conan Shuuichi

Postby Conia » May 20th, 2010, 10:27 am

The Private Eyes' Requiem is my vote :)
Ran-Fan

Re: DC Movie Contest: "Crossroad in the Ancient Capital" vs. "Private Eyes' Requ

Postby Ran-Fan » May 20th, 2010, 12:47 pm

This is a hard one, in other post I say that “Private Eyesâ€
scineram

Laissez faire, laissez passer.

Postby scineram » May 20th, 2010, 8:04 pm

Crossroads in the Ancient Capital was better.
Nyarl

Lost Detective

Postby Nyarl » May 20th, 2010, 8:52 pm

Heiji Kenshin had too much interesting cultural atmosphere for me to dislike, even if the 3D chase scenes were annoying and the mystery was atypical. Fan-service: The Motion Picture was pretty all-around eye-roll-groan inducing.
é»’ã
Heiji-lover7

Postby Heiji-lover7 » May 21st, 2010, 2:26 am

Crossroad in the Ancient Capital for sure. The plotline was incredible, it had a Heiji sword fighting scene, lots of culture about Kyoto, plus the fact that it's Heiji's movie. ;D
Kazuha was Heiji's first love. Yay! <3

I started detective conan back up again. It's great to be back. C:
Found

Dead.

Postby Found » May 21st, 2010, 10:56 pm

Argh my two favorite movies. But, hm.

... fine, I pick Crossroads. Dun ask.
No amount of apologies will express how much I regret it.
Azu

ME GUSTA

Postby Azu » May 22nd, 2010, 4:03 am

Crossroad in the Ancient Capital! :D
takiko

Postby takiko » May 22nd, 2010, 7:40 am

Private Eyes Requiem. I forgot why.  ???

I love the 7th movies' case, setting, and songs. So I dunno why I chose 10. Anyway, I still like the 10th movie more.  ;D
Girl19

Postby Girl19 » May 22nd, 2010, 8:55 pm

Neither of them is in my favorites' list, but if I had to choose, I'll go for.. hmm.. Crossroad In The Ancient Capital.
Last edited by Girl19 on May 25th, 2010, 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Image Image
â
Grawwbear

Re: DC Movie Contest: "Crossroad in the Ancient Capital" vs. "Private Eyes' Requ

Postby Grawwbear » May 22nd, 2010, 9:40 pm

Like some of these, these two movies are not really on my faves list, but I liked CitAC better.
3DS FC: 1177 7926 3041