DC LADIES

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.
Post Reply

Who´s the most beautiful lady?

Kisaki Eri
17
8%
Kudo Yukiko
46
21%
Sharon Vineyard (Vermouth)
51
24%
Mizunashi Rena (Kir)
2
1%
Jodie Starling
3
1%
Toyama Kazuha
34
16%
Suzuki Sonoko
5
2%
Miyano Akemi
14
6%
Okino Youko
3
1%
Miwako Sato
14
6%
Miyamoto Yumi
1
0%
Yui Uehara
7
3%
Chainti
1
0%
Other (Who?)
19
9%
 
Total votes: 217
Eve
Hiatus :P

Posts:
4651

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Eve »

Vermouth ^^
Image Image
[quote="朱砂泪"]
镜湖翠微低云垂佳人å¸
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Posts:
1291

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Holmes »

Dus wrote:I agree. Her naivety can be annoying at times but otherwise she's a top tier for second-favourite female character. And since Shiho isn't on the list...


She was, with Ran, but you know, it became a war and I took them out when the first reached 20 I think.
Wow, I didn´t remember this poll I created.
My drawings thread :) Holmes´Drawings

Image
*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
User avatar
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Posts:
5194

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Conia »

Holmes wrote:
Dus wrote:I agree. Her naivety can be annoying at times but otherwise she's a top tier for second-favourite female character. And since Shiho isn't on the list...


She was, with Ran, but you know, it became a war and I took them out when the first reached 20 I think.
Wow, I didn´t remember this poll I created.


Me neither. I was trying to understand why I voted for Akemi instead of Ran, and then remembered everything ;D
Akemi FTW btw :)
Image
Shuuichi Akai
currently in shool. will open this site if hv time

Posts:
1799
Contact:

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Shuuichi Akai »

ArghhhImage... what did my hand just did! I was about to vote for Akemi when I accidentally clicked YUKIKO AND VOTED!!!SH**
Image
User avatar
Fifi Kuroba

Posts:
72

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Fifi Kuroba »

Yukiko!!!
ImageImage
User avatar
Conia
Yurikochan's Husband
Conan Shuuichi

Posts:
5194

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Conia »

Shuuichi Akai wrote:ArghhhImage... what did my hand just did! I was about to vote for Akemi when I accidentally clicked YUKIKO AND VOTED!!!SH**

You know, Akemi's and Yukiko's names are far away ::)
Image
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Posts:
1291

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Holmes »

conia wrote:
Shuuichi Akai wrote:ArghhhImage... what did my hand just did! I was about to vote for Akemi when I accidentally clicked YUKIKO AND VOTED!!!SH**

You know, Akemi's and Yukiko's names are far away ::)


That´s exactly what I thought.
My drawings thread :) Holmes´Drawings

Image
*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
Akonyl
Community Hero

Posts:
4200

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Akonyl »

conia wrote:
xGinx wrote:You forgot Kleene and Aoko ;D ;D

:o

Akonyl and Abs. will know about this!

last I checked, Kleene isn't a DC character. :P

Unless we're talking agasa, who is then not a lady, as far as I know.
KaitoGirl
I can fail, but I will try again... 'til the end.

Posts:
1575

Re: DC LADIES

Post by KaitoGirl »

Why appear Sonoko and Kazuha, but doesn't appear Ai/Shiho and Ran?
Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help me. Psalm 22:11
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man..." Part of Jeremiah 17:5
index.php?topic=4047.msg547789#new <-- My FanArt
Holmes
Erabareshi Kodomotachi

Posts:
1291

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Holmes »

KaitoGirl95 wrote:Why appear Sonoko and Kazuha, but doesn't appear Ai/Shiho and Ran?


Oh, that´s because this thread as every thread mentioning them both becomes a war so I decided that when either of the two reached 20 votes I would take them out. As you can see, I created the poll SOME TIME ago, I think you weren´t even registered.
My drawings thread :) Holmes´Drawings

Image
*Amazing banner done by KaitoGirl, thank you very much! :D*
KaitoGirl
I can fail, but I will try again... 'til the end.

Posts:
1575

Re: DC LADIES

Post by KaitoGirl »

Holmes wrote:
KaitoGirl95 wrote:Why appear Sonoko and Kazuha, but doesn't appear Ai/Shiho and Ran?


Oh, that´s because this thread as every thread mentioning them both becomes a war so I decided that when either of the two reached 20 votes I would take them out. As you can see, I created the poll SOME TIME ago, I think you weren´t even registered.


about the war, you're right XD. . . well, actually even if both were here I would voted Vermouth 'cuz she's awesome LOL
Do not be far from me, for trouble is near and there is no one to help me. Psalm 22:11
“Cursed is the one who trusts in man..." Part of Jeremiah 17:5
index.php?topic=4047.msg547789#new <-- My FanArt
User avatar
PT
Community Mad Scientist
to cammel's bav we go!

Posts:
1800

Re: DC LADIES

Post by PT »

*points to avatar* Yukiko. ;D
pofa wrote: I have never done a single thing wrong in mafia, never one lie or act of violence
sstimson
Everyone a Critic

Posts:
2588
Contact:

Re: DC LADIES

Post by sstimson »

do we have an inter beauty dc ladies poll
Later

Invisible Member
Spoiler: SS Present from PT
Image
User avatar
ProfParanoia

Posts:
3350

Re: DC LADIES

Post by ProfParanoia »

sstimson wrote:do we have an inter beauty dc ladies poll

I went with inner beauty :( ... Well with other things :p.
Read and Gold Phoenix
Satou/Takagi <3

Posts:
128

Re: DC LADIES

Post by Read and Gold Phoenix »

Satou Miwako-keiji is the SEX!
Post Reply