I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Versus polls and this-or-that contests should find themselves in here.

I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Subaru Okiya
15%
Tomoaki Araide
1%
Shuichi Akai
15%
Mitsuhiko Tsuburaya
31%
Saguru Hakuba
10%
A character that has not appeared yet
28%

Total votes: 163
yutella

Re: I want Haibara/Shiho to end up with...

Postby yutella » July 15th, 2017, 8:14 am

At this rate do you guys think Haibara could end up with Higo? I'm not shipping them though. But I think it's a legit expectation. I mean they have quite some interactions lately.

I think Higo is more suitable for Okino, and Haibara fits better with Akai. But Higo is still the best option aside from Akai, I guess. (I don't like Haibara with Conan or Mitsuhiko, btw).
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Postby kentasaiba » July 15th, 2017, 8:38 am

Shiho would approve this.
Swagnarok

Postby Swagnarok » July 15th, 2017, 10:09 am

yutella wrote:At this rate do you guys think Haibara could end up with Higo? I'm not shipping them though. But I think it's a legit expectation. I mean they have quite some interactions lately.

I think Higo is more suitable for Okino, and Haibara fits better with Akai. But Higo is still the best option aside from Akai, I guess. (I don't like Haibara with Conan or Mitsuhiko, btw).

Sure, Higo's gonna be like: "Hey there little girl who I've met twice, I noticed one day that you're actually really hot. Wanna be my kid girlfriend?"
暮らす下一つ屋
My fanfic account:
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7291651/Swagnarok
kentasaiba
Mr. Pickles!

Postby kentasaiba » July 15th, 2017, 10:33 am

Yeah, but if Higo would be Cognac who knows about the APTX, it would be something different.
yutella

Postby yutella » July 16th, 2017, 9:19 am

Swagnarok wrote:
yutella wrote:At this rate do you guys think Haibara could end up with Higo? I'm not shipping them though. But I think it's a legit expectation. I mean they have quite some interactions lately.

Sure, Higo's gonna be like: "Hey there little girl who I've met twice, I noticed one day that you're actually really hot. Wanna be my kid girlfriend?"

Well let's leave it to Gosho to find a way to connect Higo and adult Haibara. I just think it could be an option, given how Gosho has tried to include him into Haibara's life lately. Or maybe he could just stay a role model for her.
Cinn

Postby Cinn » September 6th, 2017, 1:43 am

If it isn't going to be with Shinichi/Conan, it probably shouldn't be with anyone.
Haibara & Aika ryona

Postby Haibara & Aika ryona » September 9th, 2017, 6:08 am

Right, Conan should be with Haibara
dolly94

Loved Conan alot since my childhood days and is one of my favourite series'.

Postby dolly94 » October 22nd, 2017, 5:13 pm

I think Higo is the only option for Haibara since she's all dere dere towards him. If it's not Higo, then I prefer no one, tbh.