As potential friends, you have the right to know that you do not really have to know everything about me, but to free myself from any suspicion, and to save you from unnecessary deduction, the following must be told:
(1) I am Ringo. I am not a Japanese.
(2) I have been turned into a fan of Detective Conan just this year (2013). I read all of the available manga chapters, and watched almost all of the movies and OVAs (and KID the Phantom Thief episodes), listened to the BGMs and OSTs, and made girl versions of Gin and Vodka, this year, credits to my partner who is one of the ultimate fans of DC (, KID, and B'z) who was once and will be (I hope) around here.
(3) I keep a journal about DC, because my memory sucks.
(4) I find Okiya Subaru really interesting, as much as I am fond of Gin and Vodka (and Akai Shuichi and Andre Camel). I am very much convinced that Maria Higashio is the cutest among all DC characters (even if she appeared only once--"cuteness" can be associated to rarity, anyway).
(5) (For us to identify any similarities,) I like watching films (from gorns to cheap comedy, especially psycho-thrillers and any movie with excellent cinematography); I just recently got hooked into watching TV Series (such as Sherlock, Game of Thrones, House, [and most recently,] White Collar); I am never really a big fan of animes (but I enjoyed watching One Outs, Death Note, Baccano!, Durarara!!, Gosick, and Hyouka); I like the manga Liar Game; and I also love reading books (despite being a slow-reader [--The Picture of Dorian Gray is my favorite book, Jean-Paul Sartre and Albert Camus are cool writers/philosophers]).
(6) I am studying philosophy. I am an illustrator, a layout artist, and a fruit (?).
(8) I turned 19 today.
Questions? None? Great! Kidding! You can ask me anything, but, of course, I can't answer everything. Let's be friends, okay? Here's a cookie! *gives cookie*
P.S. Thank you, DCTP. Thumbs up for the layout.
Last edited by Ringo
on May 21st, 2013, 2:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our achievements should not see the light of day; but our failures will become widely known.