Hey hey :D

New to the community? Would you like to introduce yourself? Not new but still want to introduce yourself? This is the place to do it!
Kleene Onigiri
Community Rice Warrior

*punches Akonyl*

Re: Hey hey :D

Postby Kleene Onigiri » June 19th, 2012, 3:38 am

Welcome! \o/

And I'm sorry in advance if I write derpy instead of deppy :V XD
Keyhole drawn by Yuri Iwamoto <3

Spoiler: Secret Santa gift from Commi-Ninja <3
A Black Organization Christmas Carol (need to fix the link)

3DS Friend Code: 4141 3202 3514

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Giff holidays
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Postby doublemoonlight » June 24th, 2012, 2:54 am

PhoenixTears wrote:It's not like I'm doing anything terrible to it. :P No need to get defensive. Just editing for grammar, spelling, punctuation, the removal of Nazi, and some spacing issues.

<3 manga.

bit late but I feel like I have to say I agree with this. I really hope TV tropes people will fix their nazi grammer page.

OT: welcome! Have a Jelly Baby! Image
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
mangaluva

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Postby mangaluva » June 24th, 2012, 1:03 pm

On a retro Doctor Who kick, are we? :P I wonder whatever happened to Susan... it can't've been good, the current Doctor's pretty obsessed with him being the "last of the Time Lords" :/
Kogorou

*drinking beer and playing guitar*

Postby Kogorou » June 24th, 2012, 3:38 pm

Welcome deppy :)
doublemoonlight

I am such a fool...

Postby doublemoonlight » June 25th, 2012, 4:18 am

mangaluva wrote:On a retro Doctor Who kick, are we? :P I wonder whatever happened to Susan... it can't've been good, the current Doctor's pretty obsessed with him being the "last of the Time Lords" :/

sad news that in empty child it has been hinted that Susan is dead by this extange:

Dr. Constantine: Before this war began I was a father and a grandfather. Now I am neither, but I'm still a doctor.
The Doctor: Yeah, I know the feeling.

so it's a safe bet that Susan died in bus crash.
Last edited by doublemoonlight on June 25th, 2012, 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
FANFICTION:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2489646/doublegengar05
1 Timothy 3:9- They must keep hold of the deep truths of the faith with clear conscience
xpon wrote:Almost all police is Detective Conan is less importance than the Detectives.....

1st Doctor: One day I shall come back, yes I shall come back. Till then there shall be no fears, no tears and no anxieties, just go forward in your beliefs and prove to me I am not mistaken in mine. Good bye Susan. Good bye  my Dear.
mangaluva

Fangirl, Pokefreak, Grammar Roman, Movie Geek

Postby mangaluva » June 25th, 2012, 10:54 am

doublemoonlight wrote:
mangaluva wrote:On a retro Doctor Who kick, are we? :P I wonder whatever happened to Susan... it can't've been good, the current Doctor's pretty obsessed with him being the "last of the Time Lords" :/

sad news that in empty child it has been hinted that Susan is dead by this extange:

Dr. Constantine: Before this war began I was a father and a grandfather. Now I am neither, but I'm still a doctor.
The Doctor: Yeah, I know the feeling.

so it's a safe bet that Susan died in bus crash.

Probably :( Hey, at least Jenny's still out there!